Why is the industry filled with feminazi misandrist or ballless cuckold feminist "allies" like pic related...

Why is the industry filled with feminazi misandrist or ballless cuckold feminist "allies" like pic related, that feel the need to inject their shit polticial viewpoints into comics and cartoons?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=FWhZ2XS08aQ
archive.is/67K7f
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have never seen a man with a larger forehead than Whedon, look at that fucking tombstone he's got

I guess they really feel like it's an important message? A lot of these types of people tend to fall into the trap of virtue signaling, did enough people say something is bad? Well, no need to think about it, must be bad! Better use my clout as a producer/director/personality to push this view.

A lot of these people tend to be on the left, lots of artists or creative types tend to be on the left, and hollywood is filled with libshits.

I think that makes sense.

>Why is the industry filled with feminazi misandrist
hooktube.com/watch?v=FWhZ2XS08aQ
Just exchange football with comics & cartoons

>ballless cuckold feminist "allies" like pic related
archive.is/67K7f

To spite you.

Your mom doesn't have a degree, thinks MLK day shouldn't be a holiday and doesn't understand basic climate science.

I hope more people come forward and talk about how much of a sexpest Joss is

You can only be relevant today if you try to virtue signal to the right (or rather the left) message.

>he does all the feminist shit to avoid criticism
I FUCKING KNEW IT HOLY SHIT

>A lot of these types of people tend to fall into the trap of virtue signaling, did enough people say something is bad?

What is interesting about the term 'virtue signaling' is that it reveals how non-leftists don't understand the concept of standing up for something without benefiting personally from it.

His ex-wife putting him on blast is giving me life, t b h.

What's interesting about virtue signalling is how many people think posting about something on social media is actually standing up for anything

>What is interesting about the term 'virtue signaling' is that it reveals how non-leftists don't understand the concept of standing up for something without benefiting personally from it.
I think you misunderstand what Virtue Signaling is. It's not standing up for what's right. Virtue Signaling is bulying by pretending your morally better than someone so it's alright to treat others like shit. You know who did that? Nazis did. They said that all Jews were greedy shits who stamped others down just to get power. Virtue Signaling is saying shit like, "Um, I can punch you because I called you a racist!" But usually these people are just trying to cover up their own horrible characters. And in the case of Joss Whedon this is true. He only pretends to be a feminist because he wants to fuck lots of women.

is this why he is geting rosted rigth now or is there something else new?

>implying you don't (or aren't trying to) benefit

Nigga your shitty blog post telling us how OUTRAGED over terrorism you are about that dumb girl getting run over (yet said nothing about 50 gays getting shot up by an Islamic zealot) and how you'll NEVER commission Nazis!! Don't even SPEAK to me evil NAZIS!

I don't even know why I'm friends with these fucking single digit IQ people.

As someone who is LGBT i dont get why someone would defend muslim scum anymore. The fucking human sewage rapist homophibic pigs pedophile worshiping scum should all be gassed

Yeah, it's that.

thanks

He's pretty well fucked now.

Because they're being oppressed by the meanie Americans and Israel.

The scummiest people are the ones who try to act like they're the best people

Oh shit, not that evil hacker Sup Forums. His depravity knows no bounds!

There's no way that's real

we live in a world in wich i cant tell if this is fake or not

I'm pretty sure it's an edit. I saw the real tweet and in it Joss basically said that none of the allegations are true and that alt-righters are trying to sully his name.

But aren't we supposed to listen and believe when a woman says something?