Dumbing of age. /Doag/

Tonight's strip is full of lesbians and regrets. Mostly mine, cuz this wasn't worth $5.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p8__7MjXFOM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So can someone break down what this is about

manchild born into an extremely conservative family made a webcomic 20 years ago and then kept remaking comics with the same characters over and over. he became less conservative over time (his first comic had people dying for doing evil things like drinking alcohol, now his comic is 80% lesbian lover alcoholics) but in that entire 20 year period he never learned how to draw or write.

Sup Forums continues reading it because they are broken people

>STILL pushing robin and leslie
christ.

no thats not at all what happened
leslie dont listen to that shit

What is with that woman's ridiculous expressions?

she's just a flapping meat sock to move the plot along.

Yeah didn't he say he wasn't going to rehash relationships? It's bad enough reusing all your characters for a third time, but it really shows his weaknesses in writing.

Willis can barely be said to be drawing her nose, but it has a shadow.

She's drawn by a whackjob.

Haha, great, but you should do one with Dina too
>Becky won't let me smash

Please stop paying Willis. Everybody needs to stop paying Willis. Otherwise he'll never stop making these shitty comics.

Hide the thread an move on, autist.

>implying I don't frequent /doag/
I just want Willis to be stopped.

From all the infinite universes I could exist in, I'm stuck in the one where the creator of this abomination received 5 dollars from somebody.

Mindy confirmed for spineless wimp who threw everything away to remain with an abusive ex in a desperate attempt to feel loved. Also this strip can be read to have the complete opposite interpretation thought the use of dramatic irony.

But for everyone who sees it here, that's $5 the creator will never get.

>in that entire 20 year period he never learned how to draw or write
Much as I enjoy shitting on Willis this is a little unfair. He did START learning to drawn, a process which peaked around 2007 and began to regress through laziness and "muh style" until his hands once again became like those drawn by a complete amateur and his noses black blobs that make his characters look like dog-faced furries half the time.

So do I, but complaining about this general isnt going to get that accomplished.

Just throw tomatoes at him like the rest of us.

I'm not complaining about the general. I just said I'm a regular. I'm simply advising no-one fund Willis.

The traditional method is to yank the subscription right before payday.

That hasn't worked for a while now.

I used to do this on some Patreons, but they banned my card and IP after awhile. I used to do it for Willis too (I was the Patreanon for some time about a year or so back) and he never banned me, so maybe he didn't know then or he learned how

I hope that Leslie face isn't "Robin *did* throw away a lot on the chance of being with me" amd instead is "yeah I did kinda fuck up my morals to get with her, but escaped any real consequences."

That last Mindy line is kinda understandable as a feeling lonely people have, but it's also quite unhealthy. And I hope it doesn't apply to someone who teaches. Sure, that's a different level of being "worth something" but I'm there must be some students that get a lot out of Leslie's class.

Cute Mindy! I have to admit I want too see more of her thick brows.

Also her face kinda changed from her first appearance, now it's got that broad flat bottom of her jaw, when it used to come to a point closer to the middle.

Throwing her life away does kinda apply equally to Robin and Leslie, even it at worst Leslie got some office gossip from it.

Even still, it's weird for Mindy to say it like that, particularly because, you know.... she's kinda on a date with her. That means she's not attached to Robin, despite Robin throwing her chances away for her.

I get the sentiment, but it's weird that Mindy is saying it when it didn't really make a difference in where Leslie is now.

lol wished this happen
Hard working Christian widow sends his daughter to a nice Christian College.
missing
finds her shacked up in another college and finds out daughter is gay
takes her back home
after a long and meaningful talk, decides to re-enroll her in friends college

Still mad

I know I am. He did a Ruth suicide plotline well, almost; she didn't really do anything except lay around and decided "Nonono, this needs to be more about MARY"

I thought the way Patreon work is that if you pledge you get access to all the stuff, then you unpledge before the payment period so people (i.e. Patreanon) were using that loophole to get the early/bonus comics without actually giving any money to Willis.

>implying i would even hear of this comic if not for these threads

Now, once you pledge, it takes the money right away for the remainder of that cycle (so if you pledge on day 30 of a 31 day month, you paid $5 for one comic). Then, on the first day of the next cycle, it takes the money for THAT entire cycle.

You can't cheat Patreon anymore with these types of pledges. They got wise to it.

Sure, on set funding longer term shit you can still pull funding, but not on recurring stuff like Willy has set up.

youtube.com/watch?v=p8__7MjXFOM

You are right to be angry.

It still amazes me that Willis wrote the original without a singe shred of self-awareness.

If Willis had self-awareness, he wouldn't have written that Shortpacked strip with Roz.