So do you think his involvement will make the Justice League movie better, or worse...

So do you think his involvement will make the Justice League movie better, or worse? Should it have stayed entirely directed by Zack Schnyder?

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/joss-whedon-feminist-hypocrite-infidelity-affairs-ex-wife-kai-cole-says/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_KV9T6r-cs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Whedon
>Huge Chad, likes to objectify women while pretending to be on their side, taking feminism down from the inside.

>Snyder
>Self-hating, closeted gay man that enjoys showing beefcakes working on their pecks and dressing in leather: A lesser version of Joel Schumacher.

I'm conflicted here.

Well, given the drama surrounding him as of late, we can at least look forward to some controversy.

Whedon can be a talented writer when someone's there to keep him in line, but his fetish for snarkiness just makes everything feel the same. His attempt to be unique has just had the opposite effect, and I'm fucking sick of quasi-4th wall cynicism coming from the characters, as if they're above being in movies at all.

He kind of suffers from San Harmon syndrome, where he just HAS to avoid being cliche. Every cliche must be averted. But, to him, every trope in existence is a cliche, so we just get nothing but smart assery and "Hey, look, we're self aware!".

Visually speaking, Snyder is a genius, but he can't write for shit. He's like the Wachowskis in that sense. At the very least, the action scenes are going to suffer majorly. Whedon is about as good at action scenes as George Lucas, but at least George managed to give us the Darth Maul fight.

Surprisingly, I think anyone other than Snyder at this point would cause inconsistency and ultimately hinder what was going to be mediocre at best.
Like, consider that BvS was a huge fucking critical failure, and Wonderwoman, while somewhat better, was still pretty shit compared to most capeshit movies. At this point if you want a successful capeshit there's ways to just paint by numbers, play it safe and get ok reviews, there's a formula in place.
Now if Snyder did the movie front to back, with whatever notes he got after bombing BvS, it would be consistent front to back.
Now that Joss "Women who can't have children are monsters" Whendon is on the case, splicing whatever shit he films into the stuff Snyder films.
Like, Snyder, if nothing else is a director who shoots very pretty scenes. Whendon had the first action scene in Avengers be a fucking car chase, with dialogue right out of buffy and pretended people cared about that shield guy that got killed because he HAS TO KILL A BELOVED CHARACTER LOL let's have Stark mourn a guy he just met.

What I think we're going to get is a very jarring inconsistent movie. Also Whendon is such a fuck it blows me away.

I used to date one of his assistants on Buffy and the dude has actually raped women. Like gotten them so drunk they couldn't say no, let them stand up sort of deal. I know a bunch of other weird shit about the dude and my uncle works at nintendo

But user, being gay is the most Chad thing possible. A man who appreciates another man's physical form over the rancid personality and lackluster form of the modern woman is a Chad in every way.

Whedon is a fucking feminist cuck and he made that shit firefly so ofcourse its going to suck ass

>whedon is a fucking feminist cuck
>is a fucking feminist
>feminist

>cuck
Cool internet word my dude.
What's it like watching the dudes who coined the term "cuck" as an insult literally be cucked by the biggest cucks in their opinion. the "Alt-left"
haha just kidding bro I bet you've never watched a video of a big black dude fucking a little white chick and in the back of your mind wondering what it would be like to suck him dry hahaa

Shit, forgot my image. Now my reply is ruined.

Joss is a fucking faggot but you need to google him real quick. He's liberated himself from the title.

Worse. Did you hear the "Im rich" quip in the trailer? Itll be another Ultron

That trailer was from before Whedon's involvement. Also last trailer's "wow rude" scene was reported in the first journalists set visit, so that's still Snyder.

OT Lightsaber duels were GOAT though

RIP new gods

Fourth thread this weekend. I guess arguing in a DCEU/MoS/BvS thread isn't enough for some people.

Whedon has a historical and documented reputation as a script doctor. On a wide variety of films. What he doesn't necessarily have is a reputation as director.

I'm not sure you can really make informed and relevant decisions about a piece of entertainment based on someone's personal life. Mel Gibson has certainly exhibited racist, sexist and inappropriate behavior and he has views that, if he were posting on Sup Forums, would get people calling him all sorts of things, the nicest of which would like be 'dumb faggot (in the non-sexual way the word is used here).' Likewise, there's a number of people that had drug and alcohol problems, from people on the Harry Potter cast, to people in Marvel and on popular TV and cable/Netflix shows. The Wachowski's having a sex change didn't necessarily make Jupiter or Cloud better but it also didn't make it worse.

I'm comfortable sticking with what I felt before this weekend that Justice League will be a Zach Snyder film that is edited and put together differently than anything else we've seen in the DCEU.

I already expected the dialogue and then to be lighter - Snyder himself said it right when filming started, Terrio talked about it when he discussed his script post the release of BvS, as , all those jokes (including the Bruce visits Barry, the Rick and Morty shit, Barry saying he needs friends), all of that was in the script that Snyder signed off BEFORE he even shot a roll of film.

My position before this year was that this should be the last movie Snyder directs, and that he really shouldn't have any say in casting, story ideas, etc. after last year, so that's not changed by any of this. They could hire Mel Gibson to direct with the Wachowskis writing and I still wouldn't want Deb or Zach to be darkening any doorsteps on the Warners lot.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THE POL BULLIES ARE BEING MEAN TO ME AGAIN MOOOOOOOOOOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GET THEM JANNY GET THEM OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!

THIS IS A NEOGAF SAFE SPACE

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHY CANT THE MODS JUST BE FROM FYAD

I HATE YOU POL MEANIE POO POO HEADS!!!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOOK MOOT HIRE SA NEOFAG MODS NOW

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TOXIC GAMERGOOBERS ARE RUINING MY BOARD

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

POL IS BULLYING ME AGAIN MUMMY

MUMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOFYGOOGLES MUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*PPPPBBBRRRRRRRRRFRFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT* *BBBBBVVVBRBRRRRFFFFFFFFFSSHHHHTTTTTT* MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMYYYYYYYYY

*BBBBBBBBFFFFFFRFRRRRRRRPPPPPPPHHHHFFFFFFFSSHHSHHHHNNNTTTTTTTT* MOOOOOOMMMMMYYY

I POO POO'D MY DIAPIES BECAUSE MUH POL MEANIES TRIGGERED ME CAUSE MUH IN-KAHN-TIN-NEN-SS

BAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW I WANT MUH SAFE SPACE I WANT MUH COLORING BOOKS I WANT MUH TRANNY DOLLS AND MUH PLAYDOH

*FFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFTTTTTTTT* I WANT MY MOMMY

MEANIE POL PEE PEE HEADS ARE TRIGGERING ME WAAAAAAAAA I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE YOU ALT-RIGHT MEANIE BUTT HEADS

MMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

MMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Im the guy who called whedon a feminist cuck and even i think your being a whiney bitch. I hope moot deletes Sup Forums to be brutally honest

WE WUZ REDPILL N SHEEEEIT

BASED FAG

Sup Forums is so easy to unironically trigger lol

Yeah, but he's a coward about it.
>Look at all these kids I adopted and my mediocre wife
>I'm totally straight you guys!
>Oh hey, Henry! Wanna oil up and wrestle in my basement gym?

No one actually think wheaton changed, they just think his role in the politics of hollywood is tenuous. Which is stupid because people in hollywood still say Polanski was a great guy and its nearly impossible to fall from grace due to moral debauchery. As long as you don't say anything about jews, of course.

Exactly. No good has come from an entire board full of wannabe white stormfag underage faggots who are mostly mixed kids projecting their suppressed self hate about their heritage onto everyone else and flooding other boards with their political bile, which while i agree feminists are shit and we should have more threads complaining about them infecting our industry likd a cancer and not have cuck jannies prune them, are completly idiotic for thinking one race full of white trash degenerates is better then brownies who are just as degenerate and shitty as any corn fed rebel flag touting redneck. All races are equally shit, racial pride on both extremes is flawed and at its core fucking stupid, and blaming all your problems on the jews, when its typically just rich white people using supposed ideals like privilege to control people, is completly inaccurate and just dumb. The alt right is just as bad as feminazis and antifa, Sup Forums should be a place to have reasonable discussions and valid points complaining about both sides, and shouldnt be an echo chamber for white trash trump supporters.

Honestly polanski made some god tier films and what he did wasnt worse then what cosby did because 12 is basically a teen so it shouldnt be considerd child rape just regular rape

>jews are white
>but also not
>all races are equal and have the same accomplishments

This is pretty much what I'm talking about, retards will excuse anything if you can cut cellulose right.

Jews are white but are a varation aka an ethnicity. Its mostly white americans like hilary clinton who use feminism and white guilt to brainwash people into being more complient to their liberal brainwashing. Soros isnt even a jew hes greek

>moot

user...

Also you are butthurt as fuck if that isn't copypasta

Jews are caucasoid. There's no such thing as a "white race".

Except the race which legally exists according to the censuses of over 20 countries

Asian moot is still moot. And yeah i am pretty butthurt that it seems people are more radicalized now and arent critical of both sides like they were when i was younger. Politics is shit, we as a degenerate country deserved englands oppression and never shouldve seperated. If the 2016 election taught us anything is that we as a society are fucking stupid, we will get riled up over anything, and our stupidity doesnt deserve a democracy because were too idiotic to dictate ourselves

>muh census
Not an argument

>TFW the supposed "aryan race" os so delured with both jew, eastern europeon, and even african blood, that no one is pure "white" and that we dont even constitute as a race
Funny how genetics has blurred the lines of race so much that its barely a concept anymore.

Worse. Anytime there's a directorial change it's almost always worse. Then you have two different feels for the movie, with snyder for sure being grim dark and serious, and whedon being the ass that he is and is incapable of making a movie without quips and virtue flagging.

thewrap.com/joss-whedon-feminist-hypocrite-infidelity-affairs-ex-wife-kai-cole-says/

Uh oh, the truths come out about sensitive Joss Whedon

Fucking FINALLY

Sup Forums are fish in a barrel. You just throw the bait in and count the (you)s.
Plz no delete moot.

Filter and sage this Marvel propaganda

it's DC it's gonna be shit regardless

the only hope is that this controversy along with those god awful posters and trailers cause JL to be the biggest bomb of the year and finally kill DC

I don't know, the good things he did before, he wrote from the ground up. I somehow doubt Zaddy's kino script will provide a solid foundation for Sensitive Joss Whedon to work with.
>Visually speaking, Snyder is a genius, but he can't write for shit. He's like the Wachowskis in that sense.
That's ironic, considering he lifted all of his "visual genius" verbatim from the Wachowskis.

>Now that Joss "Women who can't have children are monsters" Whendon is on the case, splicing whatever shit he films into the stuff Snyder films.
>Like, Snyder, if nothing else is a director who shoots very pretty scenes. Whendon had the first action scene in Avengers be a fucking car chase, with dialogue right out of buffy and pretended people cared about that shield guy that got killed because he HAS TO KILL A BELOVED CHARACTER LOL let's have Stark mourn a guy he just met.
Whedon entered production really late, he won't be able to have that much influence on the final product. What is definitely interesting is what he's going to do in the cutting room. Snyder's output has been unfortunate, but perhaps with the proper editor they can make a decent movie. It worked for Star Wars.

I agree, most Chads are closeted cockstops.

>moot
who?

I think his involvement is just for publicity since he is now on board with bat girl.

They are trying to bank in on his publicity since they think everyone still likes him. Or at least the feminist movie reviewers.
I really doubt they changed anything

Another male feminist is outed as a creep, surprise surprise.

And don't you dare doubt the word of a acrimonious ex-wife, even if you are confident she is just out to hurt her ex-husband with slander you must still believe what she says!

And let this be a lesson to other allies, that feminists will throw you under the bus without hesitation if you don't stay on-point with their scripture 100.00%. They aren't in to the whole "hate the sin, love the sinner" deal, Whedon sucked up to them his entire life and he'll get the bullet too.

>Editor’s Note: A spokesperson for Joss Whedon provided the following response, “While this account includes inaccuracies and misrepresentations which can be harmful to their family, Joss is not commenting, out of concern for his children and out of respect for his ex-wife.”

I think he realized how painted in a corner he is by this. If he contradicts her, everyone will say he's not practicing what he preaches by denying her experiences. This is basically a feminist "nolo contendere."

Depends on how far along they were and how much time he's being given to "tinker" with it. I imagine regardless any discussion of the film when it finally comes out will involve a LOT of use of the word "quip". Safe bet, this thread has already mentioned it.

I always thought it was more ironic given if you are of asian or european stock you'll have some neanderthal genes, something on the order of 1-2%. Meanwhile someone born in Africa almost certainly does not as the humans who moved up through Europe while the neanderthals were still around obtained this remnant DNA still carried today. Thus someone from Africa has a good chance of being more purely human while any other race are the descendants of species traitors who sullied their humanity by breeding with cousin beasts.

Of course this isn't to say it's a bad thing. We've found neanderthal genes in human populations, okay, but it could be good, bad, or mean little in the long run. The most amazing part is that neanderthals were so close to humans at that time, genetically, that interbreeding was possible and created sterile offspring. Which is a major discovery not to be understated! What the remnant DNA means, ultimately, well people are still unique individuals. Might be good, might be bad, might have "good" genes but still fuck up our lives and waste our potential. Life is all a crapshoot. Still I do enjoy the humor of the above paragraph. That black person considered a sub-human? Nope, very likely of far more pure human genetics. For someone inclined to believe their race is superior it won't matter, they'll just believe that what was gained was obviously what makes them superior. Because now their kind is the product of TWO species, which is one more than those filthy Africans, so clearly they are the superior being!

>Talked about how powerful he felt taking control of women who worked for him
>Said he felt like "a greek god"

Top kek

>Male feminist harrasses women into having sex
Is it Monday already?

Best part is she has hard evidence, cause apprantley he wrote her letters about how great it was cheating on her and how its the patriarchys fault. This is perfect

This. Only a tvfag would disagree

>That's ironic, considering he lifted all of his "visual genius" verbatim from the Wachowskis.
'no'

Best part is he cant deny this or hell contradict what hes always preached. He snookered himself

Either way, still don't like whedon.

>a month after signing up for JL reshoots his ex-wife decides to speak up about how horrible he was 15 years ago
Welcome to DC Joss, you'll get used to this Disney trickery

Disney is the master of the long con throwing luscious ladies at him over the past 15 years in case they ever needed to destroy him! Diabolical!

>joss working for gisnep for years after fucking a bunch of sluts while doing buffy
>SJW poster boy

>joss working for DC for a month
>GEE I REMEMBER EVERYTHING NOW LOL

Really makes you think

>Really makes you think
That Mickey Mouse dug into his wife's brain with a spoon and is piloting her like some kind of corpse-mech to say these things to destroy him?

I don't know, I mean if you really want to give Joss a pass then Occam's Razor is that his ex-wife is just pissed and wants to crucify him in the court of public opinion and the whole case is he-said she-said until someone produces evidence.

>That Mickey Mouse dug into his wife's brain with a spoon and is piloting her like some kind of corpse-mech to say these things to destroy him?
Sure that's the only explanation and you aren't a shill at all.

Well now that we've gotten that cleared up. Thanks, shill-detector user. The citizens of this sleepy thread can go about their lives in peace knowing you are here to protect them. The hero we neither need or deserve, always prepared to fight the company wars.

The article says she has letters and while his spokespsrson said there were inaccuracies, he hasnt denyed her claims

This, its not "He said / She said" when hes refusing to say anything either way about it

You're welcome my buttflustered friend, I'll let you know if I find more transparent smear campaign like this

Absolutely. The color filter, the lingering soundtrack, the slo-mo. Does this remind you of anything, garbage boy?
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_KV9T6r-cs
It's embarrassing, really.

>Does this remind you of anything
Not the Wachoskis, that's for sure

Just cause its clearly smearing him doesnt mean its not true. She has letters and hes refusing to deny anything

Well everyone that saw Snyder's version said it was horrible. I don't think Snyder even stepped down because of his daughter, I think he did it because the company pressuring him to so they don't wind up with another BvS.

I think having Whedon deal with the final cut while having all of Snyder's cinematography can work out. They could balance each other out and deliver a solid movie with great visuals.

Whether Snyder comes back or not is up in the air. They should just give the WW director the reins since she did a great job for her film.

If you ignore everything about that scene, I'm sure. But then, if you had the attention span for that, you wouldn't be calling Snyder a "visual genius."

But ignoring the different use of slow motion, the different color palette, the different camera angles and the different edits is the only way you can compare that scene to anything in the Matrix though. The only part that looks similar is when the police is shooting and even that would be reaching a little

>you wouldn't be calling Snyder a "visual genius."
I never did, that's more of a Taika Waititi thing to say

by that logic theres no such thing as a "black race" either

This is it
This is truly the logical conclusion of this chad meme
I have seen the light and it burned my eyes out

should have been directed 100% by snyder. now its just going to end up being the worst of both worlds. marvel fags can always watch marvel shit.

i think its time we move DCEU threads to /x/

Don't. Don't you start arguing for one goddamn second that Whedon is the victim here, that poor innocent Joss Whedon is getting bullied and that it's totally a conspiracy and that the best way to stick it to Disney is to support him and his endeavors.

At last I truly see.

Liberal cuck
Shitty cheesy quips
Cheap humor
His additions will shit all over the gritty dark theme of DC
How unfortunate. Wish he had died instead of Snyder's kid

They're Semitic. Are Arabs "caucasoids" too?

Nigger :^)

We need a true feminist on the job.

>cutting room

They are using the same editor that Snyder hired, at least that's what was said beforehand, however it's possible since they did change the soundtrack guy that it could be changed (albeit it's not like the went with a really radical change for OST).

Another thing that will be different is that that a lot of the additional writing material (even before Snyder step down) was more bridging material which I think was to deal with the issue of clearing up and making the confusing stuff more coherent and fitting it with everything else. I think a lot of the action wills till reflect Snyder and the cinematographer.

What's also interesting is what was chopped out of the script (e.g. The Cereal Lords crappy Henry Allen prison scene, which I hope they delete completely even in the solo film, and the stuff about Clark's supposed initial EMO response upon resurrection being cut out as well/changed).

He fucked some whores, who cares? Don't you types say things like marriage is an outdated institution anyway?

If not for the reshoots, I'd say who gives a fuck. But the reshoots...

He'll have steppenwolf dropping smarmy one liners while batman and wonder woman feel guilt over the collateral damage from saving BILLIONS of lives...

FUCKING RACIST WHITE BOI

But, but, he's such a ally to women and feminists, and constantly make tweets to that effect for ass pats.

It's almost like he's been massively full of shit all this time.

Personally I wouldn't condone blacklisting a person for some dumb feminist agenda, but I can't help but find it fitting that Joss is being devoured alive by the very same people he chose to lay in bed with.

These are the same people he spent so much effort pandering and Virtue Signaling to. It's a fitting end.

>Now that Joss "Women who can't have children are monsters" Whendon
That is not what was said and you know it.

This is your mind on social justice.

>being this triggered by being called cuck
JUST

So what's next for his career? Is that Batgirl movie still happening?

>while batman and wonder woman feel guilt over the collateral damage from saving BILLIONS of lives...

Because feeling bad for civs dying is so OOC for these two characters?
Seriously Snyder fags, move the fuck on.

>Whedon
>feminist
>committed multiple infidelities

Wow, what a shock.he's just like any other feminist out there that likes to ruin content, and other people's lives.

It should've never been directed by Snyder and it should've never been taken over by Joss Whedon.
They got a huge hit in their hands with Wonder Woman and they're gonna fuck everything up with this.

He's trying to do the same thing, except he won't get any pussy because he's an ugly fuck. At least Whedon had power, Dobson is weak.

Considering his own 2006 take on the Wonder Woman script, we can probably expect "snark", out of place sexy stripclub dances and cringe.

>Wonderwoman, while somewhat better, was still pretty shit compared to most capeshit movies.
What the hell are you talking about? It's better than most superhero films.

>let's have Stark mourn a guy he just met.
Kinda like how Batman mourns Superman, a guy he was trying to kill until only some minutes ago and now we're supposed to buy he is his biggest inspiration.

>Mel Gibson has certainly exhibited racist, sexist and inappropriate behavior and he has views that, if he were posting on Sup Forums, would get people calling him all sorts of things, the nicest of which would like be 'dumb faggot (in the non-sexual way the word is used here).'

wouldn't he fit right in on Sup Forums, though?

>Sup Forums should be a place to have reasonable discussions and valid points complaining about both sides, and shouldnt be an echo chamber for white trash trump supporters.
And waifu threads.

So is he cheating on Marvel with DC or cheating on DC with Marvel?