Thoughts ?

Thoughts ?

[Hard times -> make strong men -> strong men make good times -> good times make weak men -> weak men make hard times] its a cycle

That...actually makes sense. Good job.

Lurk more newfag.

>[Hard times -> make strong men -> strong men make good times -> good times make weak men -> weak men make hard times] its a cycle

Religious traditions and disciplines tend to break this cycle, inculcating and expecting a repetition of good habits in each generation.

Not flawless but it helps.

But with a sort of social senate to watch over society, then I agree that cycle is necessary and would add that the hard times are not guaranteed to be overcome; sometimes the society is just overcome by stronger societies.

pls kys you"re Canadian go die waiting in line for healthcare

Good, now guess which time it is.

kek

that is almost exactly like the pride cycle

>tfw my warrior spirit yearns for battle but these fucking numale cucks and my mom keep ruining it for me.

Very true, Its also in George Martin, one of the ironborn folk say it.

Thats why minorities will take over USA from Whites, as they got too fat too rich too comfortable

I kind of think so.

>tfw mom took away my replica zweihander after i dropped it on the carpet again

Hard times coming soon

But whites are the dominate make up of the USA. how baddly cucked do we have to be for the minorities to take over?

Mom can't even handle me right now.

holyshit.jpg

I have a pistol mate..... how much do you have invested in those

>mom put my crusader cloak in the wash and it faded pink so everyone thinks im some kind of homo knight

More than race it's culture.

If blacks hadn't been subverted around the civil rights movement and beyond they actually could have developed a more family oriented culture and the entire shithole reality we're living could be different.

Forgot to add an example.

Single black motherhood rates have gone from 20% to 70% since the civil rights movement.

>%60 is hardly a strong majority
nevermind the fact most of the whites are spoiled due to the wealth. A hard working hispanic immigrant will impose way different values than babyboomer who ride the 50-60s prosperity and now leeches of from millenials social security payments

There is also the fact of birthrates. Anyways future belongs to them, not to whites. If I go the way of armchair psychologist I can say that most of the anger and rage in this board is due to this fact. Our time is over and people don't want to admit it.

Hence the "le white mans last hop" trump. I support Trump bytheway but I don't believe he is the last chance of whites. The glorious days are long gone and they will not come back

Weak bantz my buttblasted bungling burger brethren. Best borrow better Brit's bantz for best ass-blast.

Pretty much. It also depends on climate and stuff related to that (tsunamis and storms etc.). Niggers in africa are always the same because they have only one season which is always good so they don't need to plan anything. When shit gets hard in Europe the weak will starve to death and the cold will kill rest. After that the clever ones who survives will create places like Sweden and the cycle will start again.

Interesting that you bring up culture, we can be the dominate makeup of the country but have a second rate culture if we let them win culturally. So how can we get minorities to adopt our culture. I think schools are a huge problem rn they learn more about black and spic history and culture than american

posting the pic

>muh empowerment

more like the democratic plantation the blacks now belong to

>Niggers in africa are always the same because they have only one season which is always good so they don't need to plan anything

jared diamond pls go

Replace good times w/ easy times and you are sort of right.

It's generally also shitty choices of the majority that lead to bad times too.

We are already living in bad times

>Trannys and queers being accepted
>Cucks are everywhere
>Pedophilia and bestiality are being pushed for
>gun control being pushed for
>refugees coming in by the thousands
>anti white propaganda being pushed

it only gets worse from there

Seems like there's a void between hard times and strong men.

We could break the cycle by maintaining compulsory conscription and training, thus creating strong men PLUS avoiding giving women the power to vote and change things. It should stay a patriarchal society.

Thanks boss, hows it going in Argentina?

Building on this, is it fair to say hard times and good times are relative and have improved over history?

Yeah that's where the weak men die [ I think ]

>tfw I can use a forge and wright metal, have good genes and abilities
>tfw mentally and emotionally weak

Too intelligent to be a strong man here, good times are fucking sad.

I like this, only problem is the feminist we have now a days, they would be a hard crowd to fix

a bad time in the dark ages meant half the village died of disease or famine or some shit. bad times in modern days usually means everyone isbroke and has to pinch pennies.

Basic Strauss/Howe generational theory, sure.

Generation A saves us from a crisis
Generation B remembers the crisis and doesn't fuck things up
Generation C has never seen a crisis and starts fucking things up
Generation D is full of useful idiots
Generation E once again has to save us from a crisis and becomes Generation A (begin again)

>Tfw you're a blacksmith and expected a thread about something you love but it's just some stupid quote

oh shit yeah for sure, way easier to live now than in the 1500's but the scale of good vs hard is ever evolving. its relative to the days were currently in

Dominant culture is an actual sociology phenomenon. And dominant race does not equal dominant culture. In order to promote white culture the media must stop their appreciation of hip-hop and similar degeneracy. Since the media is 100% Zionist this will never happen.

I did not mean that as an insult. The Inuits are pretty much same.

Wow, you realized one of the most basic cycle of life.

Next you're going to tell me that the when daylight is gone, it's dark.

you are the weak men

like that model

Or become strong through trial

Thanks boss hows the rape epidemic in Sweden going for ya?

Its not the blacks, the spics or the weak minded white cucks who are beating you, you are beating yourself with your defeatist mentality. The white race and to a lesser extent the gooks are responsible for dragging civilization kicking and screaming into the industrial age. No other race can compete with us if we actually put some effort into fighting back.

when daylight is gone, it's dark

I hear 19c style hairpin fences are easy to make, and sell high.Thinking of doing some.

Yeah, no.

Us loyal long-time hispanics of Mexican descent will support white people if you guys can bring yourselves to accept us.

Mexican nationals and young Mexicans can't handle the fucking banter, but they are still loyal to the USA if you can keep the jews away from them.

None of us like sandmonkeys.

What's he startup cost for blacksmithing gear

I honestly feel like generation 2 and above Asians are petty alright people, they work hard generally and adopted our culture while not hurting anything. blacks spics and other have done stuff that is negative regardless of generation

Its expensive as balls because the good gear is custom made mostly. Not many people in the game anymore

Fucking this as fuck.

My mom made me stop taking taekwondo classes until I get my grades up, and she wouldn't let me go shooting with my stepdad even though he agreed to when I asked him if he could take me. Fucking stupid bluepilled bitch. When the Happening occurs and all of my rage is unleashed in glorious combat with niggers and numales, she will know she unleashed this...

This is true and it shows in studies around the country. Asians assimilate the best into white culture, more than any other race (other than whites)

Whites were only dominant for about last 200 years, they were far below at worst and maybe just maybe had some minor advantages at best. Don't dare to say England under Tudors were equals of Ming China. Industrial revolution did changed the balance a little bit, China got cucked, but they are making a leap forward. If anything their cuckery was an exception not the norm.

Moreover sandniggers build civlization way before us. Unless you go the romanian way of "we wuz romanz and shiet" on their asses and claim sumerians-babylonians-indus valleyfolk were Aryan blondes.

So tl/dr is no, I don't buy into "whites ruled all the time and they will rule all the time" bullshit. It changes and it will change. It always does.

Funny thing, I was looking at the official correspondence of ottoroaches from 1500s, the arrogance and confidence of the letters was astounding, so too was the feelings of europeans mixed with fear and respect. Neither side predicted the downfall, and europeans from 1500 would be very surprsied If I told them fear and respect would change into pity and disgust in about 200 years.

This is an actual thing that has been studied. On average the cycle lasts about 10 generations. Religion and tradition are an attempt to break the cycle

>will support white people if you guys can bring yourselves to accept us.
That will be a synthesis, not a white dominion as I'm talking about. And that synthesis will happen in our time. If you are not old you will probably see it by later 2030, or at worst case scenario around 2050.

But add to it another halfcentury, and the whole culture will change. People will look from 2100 to that mix of 2050 as folk today looking at 1950s

Women are the reason men become weak, if you give them power they will try to avoid conflict. Ever wonder why muslim societies are so fearless ? its a patriarchal society.

>overthrow a dictator with white bros
>build a fucking ranch with white bros
>confederates move in, suddenly white bros are assholes
>family works in the town they have always lived in despite being treated poorly by assholes
>give up 80% of the family's men's lives to Vietnam, Korea, and other conflicts.

I am literally continuing a legacy of friendship between Anglo Texans and Tejanos that is over 100 years old here.

Just because poor people from shit families can't lift themselves up doesn't indict the whole ethnicity. I wanna clean things up, too.

children aren't allowed here

I live in an area with a lot of old gear around for a lot cheaper than most places, but I'd estimate I've spent at least $2000 over the course of a few years getting enough tools to do most anything you would want to. Could still do with a nice belt grinder, a chop saw, and an entire machine shop though... If you just want to dink around in your yard you could do it for less than $100 but you'll be working with African level technology

Most small reenactor accessories tend to sell well. Ive made some smoker's companions (small tongs to help light a pipe) and reenactors love them

Synthesis is inevitable.

Better a natural, organic synthesis than a dominion or an artificial cuckoldry.

Americans of all backgrounds need to take a step back and reaffirm what it means to be American. Our culture is changing, sure. Cultures do that. But I feel like a positive change can be made by bucking the social engineering and being positive about what you love about America, and how we can come together.

The alternative of course, is multiculturalism and counterculturalism, which are both cancer.

>tfw born into soft culture
>become soft male
>thrown into chaos when I'm 18
>become tougher
>not tough enough
>now going on a journey as a homeless vagabond to get even tougher
>then coming back home to learn a useful trade

Wish me luck, lads.

is that a micro tub or something? looks like a sink.
how do you stretch out your legs.

Underage b&

Get this kid in the sea before he's irredeemable

Yeah. That's why not spoiling your children and coddling them to death is bad. Though I supposed the bigger problem is technology making everyone weak and complacent.

Tech isn't making people weak: tech is being used as a crutch, that is the issue.

Text to speech, spellcheck, calculators that autosolve algebraic arrangements, and voice commands are being used to mask a huge skills deficit in our population.

The only thing keeping me going is that whites have always been the minority on this planet. We will always be able to outsmart blacks and spics. It just won't happen till the people wake up, and it appears that a lot of goys are waking upfast

My point is American culture is changing, people in this board actually REJECT the mainstream culture, they are the countercultre that you despise. People want to go back to the 1950s culture where they would feel more at home.

So in a way the same will happen in the future. Culture will change and it will not be to the liking of the whites, and you will probably see longing for good old days, just as people her long the days when they could beat spics and say nigger out out without repercussion
Two things
-Pre colonial age, being a minority did not mattered much, but post industrial age it matters, a lot. Being outnumbered now is dangerous.
-We were and are and will continue to be outsmarted by asians (See ) and we will be outsmarted by asians and outnumbered by hispanics, again a bad thing to happen in post industrial era.

There will be no resurrection, the only way white will come back to top can be done through their misery, when blacks and hispanics grow wealthy and soft and when whites due to their poverty their oppression their suffering, can breed certain qualities only then they will rise again.

It will not happen soon though, see the original post.

Man you are really autistic about this skin colors matching thing.

>whites will come back
It seems more likely that the Jews have arranged to breed whites out of existence. Mixed with sandpeople and blacks, your descendants will average what today we call a sub-90 IQ.

>when blacks and hispanics grow wealthy and soft

As if that's ever going to happen ... At this pace, Western countries will eventually run out of gibs. The dependency ratios are already unsustainable as it is.

White people won't have to rise up, they'll have pick up the pieces and put them back together after SHTF.

They've been having hard times in eastern Europe for a long time, but I don't see the men there making the times any better. Ditto for Africa, South America, and pretty much every other shithole that remains to be shit "despite" (but reallbecause of) adversity.

Step up your game sempai

We don't need a resurrection we're still responsible for the overwhelming majority of technological progress in the world today. We've made more progress during our time as top dog than in all the rest of human history combined.

Our problem isn't that we are getting our shit pushed in. It is that we've got more and more unruly guests shitting up our home and rather than kick them out with force we're choosing to be polite and tolerate them. All it takes is a little shift in attitude and our overly tanned guests get flung through the window. All it takes is a small boost in moral and we'll get the rest of our population back to working improving our civilization rather than being so passive about our perceived demise.

Why do we have to fix what libtards/jews ruined.

I hope that future people ban liberalism and jews forever.

Quite an eclectic collection there. I dig it.