IT'S STARTING

The WW3/Draft meme is taking off boys!

These cucks will do a double take when they realize what Hillary has in store for them.

twitter.com/RichCore9007/status/791717274478522368

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/jgfvzs.zip
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fyi, women are required by law to be drafted now, lmao fucking femisism is having a shitstorm

WORD OF ADVICE FOR MS PAINT FAGS:
1-Focus on scaring the womyn
2-Surprise I actually have to say this, but the pictures aren't meant to look empowering. Tons of faggot in the other thread doing that
3-Make sure it's believably made by clinton campaign, no government logo, that's pretty
dumb.

Good idea by based ruski is "ill fight for my country to defend my husband and children"

Mention the mandetory female draft, its real shit.

Oups well yeah, was implied. Many people forgot to mention in their image so good point.
>sage?

It is. Is it common knowledge though?

genius

this is a good idea. but yes add the mandatory women sign up because muh feminism

and also add " donald trump wants to back down from russia " to make him the peace candidate

No, that's why ms paint fas have to make stuff like op's pic but with womyn. Pretend the image is made by clinton campaign, you get the drill.

God this is dumb

Anyone who went to college already registered in the Selective Service when they got financial aid or when they got a driver's license

>Expecting intelligence from Sup Forums

Should should start something like the "I'm with her push-up challenge" which is meant to get you ready for the draft.

>Can you do 30 push-ups? Igor does. Igor hates fags.

I had to register for the draft before I got my high school diploma.

learn2persuasion fgt

We have to make propaganda like pic related.

try to follow

IS that the aids subway model?

>Those hashtags.....

Like is this fucking real?

#NuclearwarforHer....
#DieforHer
#KillforHer....

No. How about

>ArrestHer
>ExecuteHer.

Shes literately a traitor, like did we forget that her interest are not for America but for the Neocons and Globalism?

Like anyone remembers that.

dont forget to spam this on twatter in a week or so
i just got myself a burner act >:]

This is a good idea

>LOCK HER UP xDDD
Cry more drumpfy

it's a troll

Not fucking womyn you idiot, and the nu males would have forgoten about it. Now we remind them that THEY will be drafted soon and signing up wasn't just some meaningless bureaucratic paperwork, it meant they could be torn to bits in a few months with their friends bleeding out next to them.
Do you even psyops?

This is devilishly brilliant.

...Why?

It's already ILLEGAL to not be in the draft. All men of 18 have to be signed up for the draft in the United States or face up to 5 years in jail and a $10,000 fine.

The worst part of this is that its kinda true

>not recognising a Sup Forums psyop

point ------> .
you head ------> .

By God that is clever

Yes, but people don't know that. And besides, the point of this is a reminder that Clinton means serious war with a major power, not just some middle eastern barbarians.

Holy shit you guys are fucking retards. It's meant so scare numales and womyn using the draft.

Drop the hashtags.

Denying literal evidence that shes a murderous savage willing to kill her closest gaurds if it favors in her best interest.

Its a meme you dip.

Where's the black man? That's a nazi family.

hey fags how about

"Hillary will take the fight to russia. will you? sign up for the draft today"

are you autistic? not understanding social cues is a sign of autism user.

Again, not sure how many womyn will have signed up though. And the point isn't to make them sign up, it's to make them shit their pants.

But they already have to be registered for the draft. It's illegal not to be.

Which is a great thing, because the autistic (((fact-checkers))) will point that out to 'debunk' these images and bring the idea of the draft and WW3 to the forefront of cuck minds.

One Nuclear Holocaust with fries, please.

This is a good one.

>thinking clinton voters have a memory

also, women didnt sign up

Family is too white and the fonts are wrong.

Official fonts: my.mixtape.moe/jgfvzs.zip

Try to spin the "war effort" to be against putins "bigotry" rather than for safety. Make the liberals question how much they are willing to sacrifice to defend degeneracy.

Pic related is good.

The idea is to scare woman, the main hillcunt supporters with war.

You get the point.

>Anyone
Only males. Females are exempt because their lives are already too hard

That...Is a very good point. Carry on.

makes sense, soldiers were traditionally pederastic homosexuals

why let faggots hold the banner of homosexuality? make homosex manly again.

I know retard. They will get a reminder that they will be torn to bits by russian artillery if they vote for hillary.

[DESPERATION INTENSIFIES]

Tweeting this shit now!

Photo is too 'raw'. You need a more happy-go-lucky image of female soldiers.

> poking bear with stick
> it growls
> See, It is agressive.

Mine wasn't good but yours isn't either, it doesn't explicitly mention women will be drafted.

Lol my face when this backfires and the liberal media does an add coverage via Mainstream Media.

>Left jumps on meme like its real

>full blown leftist war drums on CNN

> war because meme

Keks for miles.

When you put your name as "sage" or any other name in the name field it carries on to other threads. My guess is that he put his name as sage in another thread and then forgot to remove it on this one.

A lot of women don't know that all men over 18 had to sign up for the draft.

And the law forcing women to sign up doesn't take place until the 18 y/o in 2018 I think.

I didn't register until I was 25.

It's entirely unenforced.

That's under the assumption we won't actually get drafted. It's a formality.

Post quotes

this seems almost too snarky

>And the law forcing women to sign up doesn't take place until the 18 y/o in 2018 I think.

How fucking convenient....

People smart enough to figure that out aren't voting Hillary anyway. You have to remember the target demographic: people who don't think things through.

Doesn't fucking matter, still is technically true and still doesn't give them the option to opt out once they vote for hillary.
The point is to scare them from voting hillbeast.

Love it! Also, witnessed

I did as soon as I arrived here in this beautiful Babylon.

you should also seriously troll the mexicans

we need an army of Juan

Yeah, thank you. Same ruski here. Dont forget to use this image. And combine it with a womyn-soldier image.

It will hit the woman emotional-brain hard.

It's enforced, but only via threats of rights being taken away, if you don't do it by a certain age. Literal duress-fueled coercion.

you dumbass most people don't even know that despite being signed up

it's to create the connection that a vote for clinton is a vote for war that THEY will have to participate in

This is much better, we really need to drive home the "women going go war part" they'll fucking hate that lol.

>It's already ILLEGAL to not be in the draft. All men of 18 have to be signed up for the draft in the United States or face up to 5 years in jail and a $10,000 fine.
I don't think people actually go to jail anymore for this. You just can't get federal student loans and hopefully other welfare.

#EnlistForHer has potential

No I get it, there's just a lot of people in this thread who apparently don't and are calling it retarded.

or CTR is trying to stop it, either way.

You have to add in "pre-sign up for the draft" otherwise it just looks like an independent woman

The point isn't to make them enlist, it's to remind them that they already did, and if Hillary wins their ass is getting sent to die in Russia.

you had literally one job, leaf

what is it like knowing the u.s. surrounds russia with bases and wants to annihilate all of you?

Joke
Your head

Can any navy fags help me understand this pic?
Are they medics attached to a marine unit?
I just can't believe that sailors would ever get issued weapons

Is that filthy frank's shirt ?
Are they shitposting IRL ?

Too obvious. You can also see the white kid's hair.

g-guys please stop meming WW3 into existence

kek

Exactly, do your magic guys.

hey fags what about pictures of russians with an orthodox priest as the background?

leftists hate soldiers, russia and christians, i'd say it's a triple whammy

You have my keks, russiabro.

If it does come to war, remember that some of us actually like you guys.

ww3 is coming with or without memes, friendo

because hillary wills it

Nah, that wasn't my job. Copied i from an other thread for inspiration, I ain't a ms paint fag, not good enough.

High quality though, good job.

It's unforced until you try to get certain benefits such as some forms of financial aid for college.

Oh, my sides. That is as beautiful as it is offensive.

God I want to shove a bike pump up that faggot hipster's ass then throw him off a cliff by the beard.

Every HRC CTR shill is so self-contradictory that it's starting to give me high blood pressure.

this is why I love Sup Forums

Niiiiice

Putin at the Roman (Byzantine) Emporer's chair at Mt Athos

Pretty comfy, bro. We've been waiting for world destruction for so long. Let the world burn. Our behavior is too shitty too regret it, so we will die singing and smiling. But would you?

right good point, you should work on it more

It's less of a formality when they don't have to use it. The last draft wasn't that long ago.