Pure white europeans

>pure white europeans
>totally not mixed with turks and arabs after 500 years of islamic occupation
>Neonazis and true aryans
>Golden dawn and shit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_(Ireland)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The whole, greece, slavs, and italians, are now white meme, is fucking stupid

Not*

Stop chimping out so hard Mehmet nobody cares about your crappy b8 thread

Greeks align very well with roaches, ethnically

Especially when they're the Europeans least susceptible to being pozzed. Meanwhile the Nordic supermen of Northern Europe roll out the "Refugges Welcome" banners.

Greeks were, and always will be a bunch of shitskins in the Mediterranean.

The Romans were too weak and didn't complete the job by exterminating them.

The Romans were too fond of masturbating themselves with slaves.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_(Ireland)

I despise the Irish, rotten bastards.

I noticed that all of the frescoes & paintings in your photo depict men with:

- High symotic indexes (high nasal ridge)
- Long, dolichocephalic head
- Brown, often curled hair.

These photos fit the turn of the century description of the 'class Mediterranean race.' Many older anthropologists used to believe that the entire Med was once dominated by an olive skinned, long skulled race. These people's bone structure was similar to that of modern Nordics (especially Anglo-Saxons) and this is why their statues are sometimes mistaken for Nordics, but they were not Northern Europeans.

Many modern Greeks / Sicilians have hooked, Semitic noses and low, broad skulls. Others retain the classical Mediterranean appearance.

This. Fuck off Aryan scum, keep your love of BBC to yourselves

>Many modern Greeks / Sicilians have hooked, Semitic noses and low, broad skulls

How would you know you subhuman fat ugly murican mongrel? Post a scientific source affirming your personnal view you disgusting abomination.

Germans have more asiatic admixture than Greeks.

>you subhuman fat ugly murican mongrel

Lol, do you even realize that there are millions of Teutonic people in America (inserted pic of kid from petting zoo in my home state)?

As for your demand for a study, anyone who's visited Greece knows that many of the locals do not look like the murals you posted. Most have round, brachycephalic skulls (I'd recommend reading Carlton Coon's work on European races).

>Be Armenian
>I don't even see myself as "White"
>Watch greek bros come on here stating how aryan they are
>They are blacker than me

Jesus man, accept it, nothing wrong with being slightly tanned if you are christian, who gives a fuck, right?

WE

Fucking THIS

>American
>white

Look, to me, I see faith first then race, so I agree who cares as long as they're Christian, but Greeks are European and they're fucking white lmao. That whole "Turkish rape baby" meme is absolutely retarded, as Turks inherited Greek genetics instead

You need to learn what the word "ally" means.

So basically, some Greek raped your sister and mother one time and now you hate all Greeks?

Greeks are orthodox cucks that suck Russia's dick

>ancient greece, italy, egypt, persia, israel, etc. are white
>modern ancient greece, italy, egypt, persia, israel, etc. are not white

greek culture is based upon faggotry since ancient times, what did you expect?

I agree, they might be technically, but I think we just have different views on what "white" is. I don't even see Russians as being "White", to me a white person is like English, German, Swedish, Finnish, etc.

If you look at Greece, you can see what Germany is going to look like soon if you don't send the migrants back. Greek women under Islamic conquerors did not have a choice, they had to let themselves be raped by Muslim men or they'd be killed. German women today just open their legs for browns on command because they've been programmed to do that by a diseased culture.

greece is going to be the first to step up and save whats left of fucking europe. golden dawn we are with you!!! REMOVE KEBAB

i am pretty sure our ancestors raped them and enjoyed every minute of it.

Greece will be the first country in Europe to go rogue and fight along side the Russians.

Meds are still predominant all around, but other types you find are considered European in any case, especially the Alpine type in Italy and Greece.
Also, people often mistake the Dinarid/Armenid nose for a Semitic one. Maybe they have the same remote origin but their presence in Europe is hardly something new.

There will be no race war. When bombs start dropping ppl will instantly become religious and it will become a faith war. The othordox Christians will join together which means Greece will side with Russia.

Anyone in Europe who is of Christian faith will either become othodox or will cuck out of the war and run . Any other type of Christianity is just a watered down version that was created to slowly move ppl to atheism.

Only the othodox will be able to fight the Muslims.

as a Greek living in Albania, you are incorrect with the mixture
I am mixed with albanian blood rather than turk or arab blood.

Is this what you tell yourself before going to sleep under the fridge?

not for nothing, but id rather have a country filled with christians like in ops pic, than a full white aryan islamic society. Just saying.

Who cares, they're Europeans and civilized also enough white. Enjoy the cute girls like in your pic ( not in middle tho).

we raped your women, yorgo

Greeks and Italians are not white meme is the worst because they created the most successful societies in human history.

Meanwhile icenigger nordics built mudhut houses and didn't accomplish shit and they are considered white.