Ever been robbed?

Have you ever been robbed? and what ethnicity did the person happen to be

>Be 12-13
>Walking the street's late at night with my bra's because we main ou's
>be stopped by an Indian bloke asking for some help
>manage to be tricked into going into a flat and get seperated from my friends
>Indian pulls a knife on me and I politely give him my phone.
>Run like a little bitch afterwords to one of my other friends house who just so happened to be living in the same flat I got robbed

So what's your story? I find it funny that I live in a country that is like 80% black yet I've never been robbed by one

bump

The closest thing I have come to a robbery was a refugee trying to sneak up on me 3am in a small town.

It was obvious what he was trying to do, so I pulled a screwdriver from my pocket, turned around and took a stance trying to look like a tough guy. He made a 180 and ran away.

(I was home for christmas holidays and I usually live in a ghetto so I basically always carry some kind of screwdriver or knife)

But yeah, Indians are usually the scum of the earth. Hong Kong is riddled with Indians trying to pickpocket or trick you.

>classic pol/ock stupid enough to leave friends for a stranger. Stay cucked.

Not really robbed but when I was at a train station when I was a teenager this big Islander that smelt of weed and liquer kept bumping into me on purpose and he tried to grab me but I got on a train and lost him.

Another story is when I was 14 getting off work from KFC, this Islander came into the store as we were closing down and he said he would knock me out, mind you this islander was a grown man.

My mother however did get mugged by a nigger, but an Islander told that nigger to mug people.

Yes. Thank god we banned knives and guns in the UK or else I might have injured my attacker.

>walking through shitty neighbor hood at night cause my car was in the shop
>dude pulls knife on tells me to give him my wallet
>pretend I'm afraid "oh shit dude, here... here's my wallet
>reach back for it but pull my out my pistol
>yell "GET THE FUCK ON THE GROUND MOTHER FUCKER"
>he takes off running like a bitch
>walk home, call police, report incident
>mfw

Some darkie tried to lift this girls purse in our when I went out onetime ago

Oh I know that book
`that happened, tales from underage Sup Forums`

>not putting him down on the spot

A friend and i got mugged for 20 bucks each when we went to Washington D.C. The mugger was African American.

Had a black kid try to snatch my phone in the street once, I caught him, the police arrested him and let him go with a caution. There's 'justice'.

I tried to buy weed from a nigger when I was young. He pulled a gun on me for $50. So ya I learned to not trust niggers

Some white kids jumped me and a few friends with batons and knives. I didn't have anything on me worth stealing but my friend lost his phone.

>they lived a block away
>police dog tracked then down within 15 minutes

Best part was the slap on the wrist they got from Canadian law.

only of my dignity

carjacked by two young niggers in baltimore about 6 months ago

sure thing kiddo
>wanting to deal with the hassle of having to defend shooting someone in the back

Yes.

>fishing on pier
>3 guys comes up
>the want my wallet
>i take out all the money
>throw it all in the sea
>they get mad and break my fishing rod

Arabs.

Yes I got robbed for a pack of cigarettes when I was on holiday in New Zealand by the lovely local Maori people.

Couple of nigs tried to rob me in Minneapolis, but they can't fight for shit

car stolen by black guy a couple months ago. crashed it like 30 feet down the rode, couldn't handle the mad turbo lag the car has

chink leave

me and pretty much every single friend i have back when i was 13 got robbed by 18yrs old gypsies travelling in 10 man groups.

gypsies tried to rob me again 3 more times since then but they failed

this is happening in bucharest btw, can't imagine how much worse it is in the rural zones

Top kek

I've had knives pulled on me 8 times, but have never been robbed. 7 times were Indians, one time was a scruffy white guy. He was with an Indian guy though.

West side Saskatoon is, or at least was, a 3rd world tier shit hole.

>Jonas getting culturally enriched

Today was a good day on Sup Forums

Everyone in my immediate family has been the victim of a black criminal on varying occasions.

I thought Canada was a nice place

about 4 times, when i lived in a high crime area. all in my teens before i learned to be aware of my surroundings. all of them antillians. i've seen a few muggings as well.

Never been robbed or even came close to being robbed to be honest, and I've walked around dangerous places at night a bunch. Might have to do with me being 6'2 with a shaved head and a beard though.

>Be 15 walking with 2 friends
>Sqwig comes up on bike and demands out shit
>Fuck boi probably weighs 120 lbs at 5'8''
>Laugh and he pulls out a 1 inch blade
>Laugh harder

Even if the knife was bigger he wouldn't have stood a chance

The only time someone has stole something from me successfully was when i wasn't looking. They stole my glasses which were worth maybe 100 bucks. Who the fuck steals glasses

>be me, chef
>walk towards my car after i'm done working
>two little sandniggers in hoodies walk up to me
>they aim a faggy stiletto at me and threaten me to give them my wallet
>"sure, let me get that real quick"
>i whip out my large, sharp as shite kitchen knife
>force them to give me their shit instead, including the stiletto
Do it the fuckin' VOC way lads, I actually made a decent amount of money with that.

Obama don't like you.

>let me say kiddo to hide my underage Sup Forumstardness
top kek

only been robbed by the government

Yes
>Move to Michigan
>People tell me there are robberies in the area, especially during summer
>ok w/e
>car gets broken into.
>get my ccw permit and purchase a firearm
>glock 27
>on my way home from daycare with my daughter
>dindu apparently followed me home
>confronts me in drive way
>holds me at gunpoint
>tell him I have my kid in the car
>he says "fuck yo kid ill kill dat bitch if you dont gib me yo phone and money"
>see red
>"ok im getting my wallet"
>reach back and grab the grip, my body is hiding the move
> say "your car is rolling away"
>he turns for a split second to look at the car he followed me in
>immediatly draw and shoot him until he drops
>nigger dies in a couple mins

so yeah it was scary, I feel bad for my kid seeing that. Hopefully it will teach her to hate niggers if anything. Glad I carry though

Wtf I thought Canada and Europe were nice places

>Who the fuck steals glasses

Any scumbag who knows how much theyre worth retard

Charles Anonson

Michibro where do you live?

Got robbed in Moscow but was my own fault.

Accidentally left a bag with a pair of trousers, used socks and a shirt on a seat in McDonalds.

Realised and ran back and two gopniks were now on the table. Asked where my bag was and they said I left with everything I had.

That night Boris rocked up to his flat wearing cream Gant chinos and a blue Ben Sherman shirt with polka dots on it.

Top lad.

When I was 6-7

No, but a guy tried to take my dad's phone on the train once

> say "your car is rolling away"

Clever user, will have to remember to say this if ever in a similar situation.

HNNNNG more stories like this pls

Where in MI?

>Refuges try to steal my phone.
>Call him a "Filthy robber"
>Respond me "nik ta mère" (fuck you mother)
>Respond politely fuck you mother too, good night.
>He take it badly and start to chimpout.exe
>His friend take him back from me before I bashed his face on the ground

OP you stole a bra an you were ok an then what the Fuck , try ENGLISH NIGGER DICKHEAD !

what are your saying m8 I don't understand

No. I live in a white area. Someone attempted to burglarize me though.

>be me
>innnahouse
>be cleaning Spanish Mauser
>have clip next to me
>hear noises outside window
>obviously a methhead trying to break in
>he looks at me
>I look at him
>he sees gun I am cleaning
>he runs
>I call police

I had to redo the goddamn trim. Waste of a fucking weekend. Fucking meth heads. Pic is the gun in question.

He didn't even use the formal vous? What a cunt.

followed home one night after getting some beers from the store. some beaner was playing music on his phone and keeps walking faster and faster but i kept the pace. when i got around a corner for my apartment, i heard under his breath "you got lucky" and the music stopped.
i should have stayed on the steps and not went into my apartment, but i have a loud as fuck alarm. im pretty sure i was going to get mugged if i walked down the trail as late as it was.

> I bashed his face on the ground
froggie dream detected KEKD

I was in South Lansing, moved to Bath after this incident

>sitting outside waiting for my parents to get home to unlock the door
>feel a rustling in my bookbag
>see a black kid digging into my bookbag
>start to turn around
>he tries to put me in a headlock
>spit in his face
>he runs away immediately

Hawked a big fat loogie in his face.

>walking down the street
>chav asks me for the time
>I look at my wristwatch since I'm the last person on earth to not own a mobile phone
>he takes out a screwdriver and tells me to give him my phone
>I think he's kidding and say "fuck off" and walk away
>only as I'm walking way do I realize it was real but keep walking calmly ahead as to not spook him
>hear him run away after standing there for a few seconds

probably thought I was a right hard cunt but in reality I just had a brain fart and thought it was a prank or something

See

>17 y/o
>going back to school from lunch break
>see some gypsies talking to two of my friends
>ask them what's going on
>gypsies want my friends to give them money
>tell them to fuck off
>one of them does some retarded "karate" spin shit and hits me with the back of his hand
>throw him against the wall and knee him in the stomach
>one friend runs away like a bitch the other just stands there frozen
>gypsies star running away swearing at us

It was weird

I got jumped by a group while walking home one night, dragged to the ground and punched and kicked as they went through my pockets. I was living in a really shitty area and stupidly walked through all the dark alleys and side streets because I was drunk and just went the quickest way rather than follow the busier main road which would have been much wiser. I literally didn't have anything of value on me so they got nothing for their trouble. You'll only need one guess at the ethnicity.

Don't trust me if you want, Sup Forumsack are not always 400 pounds hacker or young whiteys

>You then sucked him off an tuck a splash cos you were a scared lil dickhead right
real man would of knocked that cunt out an kick the shit out him !

>go to Romanian internet cafe
>gypsies begging outside
>some inside, playing FIFA

>"Hey, user, you're a cool guy, want to walk with us?"
>implying they won't rob me

>Gypsies bathing in the fountains

They need to be euthanized

an then u kerbed that Niggers face right ??

Respect ..
You moar than the cum guzzling fags here kekd

Twice in my life, first when I was like 10 years old, some chav stole my Pokemon cards.

Second when I was about 14 or 15, was on a bridge heading into town, chav pulled a knife on me and my 2 mates and said to give them our phones. There was a police station literally on the other side of the bridge so I said fuck that and just bombed it over there.

Never ran so fast in my life tbqh, it's amazing what adrenaline can do. that nigger was like a foot taller than me and 5 years older and couldn't catch me.

A few months ago, two Spanish guys on the train told me to give them my phone...I think they had letter openers? They sure weren't knives.
I just said "What? You want to take my phone?" really loud, the other ~12 people on the train looked, and the idiots ran.
I don't like public transportation.

>Working at shitty video game store in inner city
>10 minutes before closing
>Guy comes in from earlier that struck me as odd
>No cameras since owner is a cheap fuck
>Asks to see some things on other side of the store away from metal bat
>Pepper sprays me
>takes like 2k dollars worth of shit and books it

Fucker left his pepper spray there and they got prints off it. Needless to say I quit that shithole and bought a gun.

im not going to fight someone who i cant even gauge up for a few seconds.

if anything i would have defended myself, but the guy fucked off and kept walking.

None, because I live in a legitimate first-world country where I can walk in pretty much any neighbourhood at any hour of the day or night. Even our immigrants and Muslims are hard-working and law-abiding.

(((Western))) countries need to get their shit together.

Not me but a friend I had in middle school did.

>be a middle school white boy in a rural southern school
>go to the convenience store locate half a block form the school to buy a drink and grab a snack
>leave and head home on foot when a nog approaches him
>Nog pulls a 38 semi and demands all his money
>Friend tells him he just spent all he had on the drink and chips but for a quarter
>Nog tells him to hand it over anyways and friend tells him to fuck off.
>Nog shoots him in the dick literally

And that was the first person I remember getting held up in my life.

If what you say is true, weren't you concerned about them showing up later with their 50 cousins and brothers to torch your workplace?

Don't you like flog people if they spit on the street?

> Sup Forumsack are not always 400 pounds hacker or young whiteys

this above an most french blokes are all macho blokes in gangs but Cum guzzling whores alone ..fact

>be me
>24yrs old walking down Harambee, Milwaukee WI
>stand 6'8 weigh 265lbs farm boy, lost after friends ditched me.
>nigga comes running out of an alley knife pulled
>kek
>threatens to stab me if I don't give'em my wallet
>I give him the finger and keep walking
>stabs me in the side
>blind rage consumes me
>come to with blues and reds telling me to get on the ground
Continue???

Why didn't you knock the weapon out of their hands?

no i carry a ar15 wherever i go

this, had 2 house invasions for theft - while sleeping - they forced their way in. Both times gangs of romanian gypsies (in Rome)

At least they're not violent or murderous...they'd have the chance

we were doing pretty fine beating the living shit out of these degenerate animals whenever they forgot their place, but now EU is telling us not to discriminate, and every fucking high school and college has designated spots reserved for gypsies regardless of how fucking low they score. all they do is ruin the experience for everyone else once they are inside. absolute animals

Hey Maoris are bro tier don't talk like that

>see flag

what's so outstanding about being robbed in south africa, that shithole of a country.

If US you were acceptable to shoot all an say they wanted to rape you !
Cops in US know Romanian guys are Predator Faggots .. !

You should see some refuges of Calais, they are skinny and weak.

sucks you can't carry a gun m8

I'm 5'1" and was sitting down. You wouldn't have either, tough guy.

Sure. I like reading these

was at a fenced in tennis court at a park at night with a couple friends. we go to exit and 3 nigs jump out of the bushes. one has an olde english 32oz bottle another has a knife. i got punched in the eye brow for refusing to comply. i didn't have anything on me, not even a wallet. they got something like $2 from my one friend and $20 from the other. they were never caught.

>I find it funny that I live in a country that is like 80% black yet I've never been robbed by one
most whites have enough common sense to avoid black areas. can you imagine the kind of increase in black on white crime if they didn't?

As a fellow CC'r no one thinks about this unless they actually carry. Yeah, it's tough to say you shot a nigger, but I don't want to get sued by the fuckers family the rest of my life.

>be 14
>hanging out with a couple friends and girls
>pack of niggers come up
>start harassing one of the girls we were with
>friend gets between her and nigger
>nigger punches friend
>niggers tell us to give them our phones and money
>just then my brother happen to be at the park walking his dog
>brother was 20, 6'5" 200+ pounds, college wrestler
>brother runs up
>dumb nigger tries to bunch him
>brother picks him up and slams him to the ground
>rest of the niggers run away
>call cops
>nigger that was slammed to the ground gets arrested

Good times

No ty

>Things that never happened

Why does Singapore have its shit together? Can poor people even exist there? Is that why?

>implying maori are islanders

Nope, I don't live in nigger territory, nor do I visit it.

Jews took my foreskin at birth

Respect Bloke :)
Listen know worries if you had suck cock ok , most yanks would if you shout at them ..
most yank women same lol
You stayed safe lad !

>African American
What's that?

No, even though I lived in the gypsy filled areas of the capital. But even gypsies stay away from me because people always think I'm a meth addict. Not sure if I'm happy about it or not.

I got robbed by some bean teens (beaners) when I was like 10 they came up to me in their mean bean (beaner car similar to ricer shit) and made me give them my plastic BB gun

put the pint down

>main ou's
jassas boet