If Trump has a fantastic night on November 8th and huge swaths of late-deciders vote for him...

If Trump has a fantastic night on November 8th and huge swaths of late-deciders vote for him, pic related could be his map. The question is, which state could he win after that to win the election?

It's easy to see how he gets to 266, but not to 270.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
nypost.com/2016/10/26/trump-overtakes-clinton-in-florida-new-poll-shows/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ey8Qg0A2jr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Either PA goes red, or NH goes red. No other way at this point.

The Amish pleading their vote to Trump kind of guarantees PA for Trump.

NH will probably go red. Lots of old dudes who hate clintons up here.

>texas
>red
pick 1

Was a mistake on his part not "dropping out" from NM?

NH
WI
NM
PA
VA
Any of those could provide enough red to push us into a new age of prosperity.

Except that was fake.

Would Nevada even go red?

With ease. Right now it's about 50:50

Nice talking point taken straight off today's Morning Joe. Faggot.

Michigan might go red....

PA, NH, MI

Driving through gave me the impression that they were very pro gun up there. Lots of gun stores and advertising for machine gun rentals and shit.

1. that was fake and 2. no it doesn't, at all. Philly and Pitt suburbs hugely outweigh the rest of PA, including the amish population.

He doesn't even have a chance. He's going to lose. That map is his best case, he'd be lucky if he can keep Utah and Arizona red. check 'em.

Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, New Hampshire... but hopefully he get's Penn
He's within striking distance in Penn

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

I still can't shake a gut feeling that Michigan will turn red this year.

Ha, are you guys the ones shilling en masse for Drumpf on other websites?

If it rains in Philly, he'll win PA.

>He doesn't even have a chance.
ignore faggots this, go out and vote

What do you guys plan on doing the rest of your night after Florida, Virginia, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania get called for Hillary?

New Hampshirite here.

It's gonna be a toss up. We don't have voting machines and use good old paper ballots.

But our two biggest cities, Manchester and Nashua are Democrat Strongholds. Although Manchester did vote in a Republican Mayor at one point.

I know this is hard to understand but Trump supporters are voting for and supporting him because he has promised to actually represent them, not because he's funnelling money to them through quasi-legal super PACs.

The most important poll of all: Some dude's gut feeling on Sup Forums. Wrap it up boys, Trump's taking PA.

I'm from Pittsburgh and it's hugely Trump.

What about Colorado?

When did we decide that CO was no longer in play?

Sure there's denver, boulder, and pueblo, but you'd think virtually every other town in the state is hard red? Surely they outnumber the few million in those cities.

>Florida
nypost.com/2016/10/26/trump-overtakes-clinton-in-florida-new-poll-shows/

Any state where middle class America got fucked over by NAFTA is currently in play and leaning Trump. Add the obamacare premium hike to the mix and we are looking at a landslide folks.

>Texas
>red

Vodka. Lots of vodka.

Most of the dems I know around NH are all going to write in Bernie, which will make it easier to go red.

Here's what I think.

ME2: T+5
IA: T+5
OH: T+4
AZ: T+2
NV: H+1
NC: H+2
FL: H+3

You get the idea

This is probably the most reasonable and accurate map I've seen in a long time.

That was a cute little trick you fuckers tried to pull with the voting machines switching votes to Clinton.

Nice try, "Texas is in play" my ass. Every state is in play when you can literally cheat.

I'm hoping I'm wrong

>Florida Blue
>North Carolina Blue
>Utah votes for an item off of the McDonald's breakfast menu.

Colorado, New Hampshire, or Pennsylvania are by far the most likely.

I also really, really don't trust the current polling in Michigan, especially given the Bernie v. Hillary result versus the polling.

McMuffin winning Utah is going to be the funniest thing from this election to be honest

>Mormons being mormons and voting in a cultist block

Your point?

I really hope McMuffin wins Utah just because that'll be p cool and hopefully show donors that 3rd party candidates are viable
Also really good map although I think Arizona might not go red this year because of spics

Florida gets called late cause the panhandle is in a different time zone.

Thank fuck youre not a salty little bitch.

>3rd Party Candidates are viable.
Not if he succeeds at accomplishing his admitted objective and let's Clinton get into the white house. When Hillary gives >20 million illegal immigrants amnesty and voting rights they'll vote for Democrats every election for the rest of their lives.

No 3rd parties, not even two parties, but a one party state, Democrats will win every election thanks to their unbreakable voting block.

I kind of hope she gets florida but trump gets pa, nh, and co, and wins anyway.
Florida would lose all power in the 2020 cycle

Yes which is why I want 3rd candidates to have a chance I don't want a one party state and especially if it is the corporatist branch of either party.

Yep, this happened to Gore in 2000.

>The question is, which state could he win after that to win the election?

All of them.

There is exactly one person in this election, who has any real chance of defeating Hillary Clinton, and that is Donald Trump.

If you want viable 3rd parties tomorrow, you need Trump today, because only Trump can stop Clinton, and Clinton amnesty will create a one-party state.

You know you might be on to something because as much as I am against trump and everything he stands for, except trade and corruption which he is spot on with, I don't want a dem victory forever because that defeats the purpose of democracy

I live in the most democrat area of Michigan, the Trump campaign distrubited signs yesterday in my neighborhood. There are approx. 55 signs among almost 500 houses in my area, there are 22 Clinton signs. This means Michigan is going red this election. In 2012 there were over 100 Obama signs out, and about 30ish Romney signs. It's actually happening, I'm near Detroit. When you drive out of the Democrat Detroit area, the Trumps signs are at least 100 to 1.

Are you serious? I don't mean to be snide, but... I didn't think anyone came to this board to actually change their minds on anything.

If you're serious I can assure you that as soon as the illegal immigrant situation is resolved, once border security is ensured. We will have a much healthier democracy. Trump isn't somebody to be afraid of.

No I am not changing my position on wanting Hillary to win but honestly I don't give a fuck at this point with even more dirt on her coming out with the wiki leaks so I'd she lost I wouldn't really be that upset

Well, it's a start. Thanks for at least considering an alternative viewpoint, it's more then I can say for a lot of Hillary supporters, or Trump supporters for that matter.

Florida will be red. A whole bunch of old white dudes live there.

Yeah Hillary supporters are retarded I consider myself more of a Stein supporter but I am realistic and know that this is a two person race

NH or PA. He polled ahead in Colorado way back in August, but now Clinton has like a 6/7+ lead, so that's not likely anymore.

Hope so. We're gonna need it.

>Wisconsin
>New Hampshire
>Pennsylvania
>Michigan

He could easily win all of those states. White majority, working class population, supported Bernie to a degree, no excitement for Shillary in any of these states.

I mean, come on OP, you're better than that.

>Sure there's denver, boulder, and pueblo, but you'd think virtually every other town in the state is hard red? Surely they outnumber the few million in those cities.

Kek. Colorado Springs will go red, but Fort Collins is going blue too. With those 5 cities, you have more than 80% of the state's population. Colorado is more democrat now than it was 4 and 8 years ago.

Why are you believing the mainstream media polls dog? Even when Trump is polling slightly ahead I still discard them, they're proven to be untrustworthy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ey8Qg0A2jr0

>Jew England state going red

PA is the only hope

Im from Ann Arbor and I've never met one person who would say ANYTHING alt right in public. Not spic or nigger or build wall or kill all women. Its not a popular ideology not even close.

New Hampshire gave Bush the election in 2000

VA or New Mexico is my bet. If a day or two before the ellection pic related looks like the situation, Trump would be a fool to focus on anything but those two states.

Yeah it was fake but Amish are generally super conservative and majority based in PA and Ohio, they just don't turn out.

God I hope you are right user, I pray to Jesus that you are.

Ann Arbor is the biggest cuck town in Michigan, other than Sawgatuck. Jill Stein will probably win those areas.

How many people have you met? And your mum and dad don't count.

The possibilities in terms of foreign policy scares me

Wrong.

Elections, mainly in swing states are never "+3" unless you're king nigger and even in 2012, Florida was 1% away from tipping, NC was close within 1%.

The only way they are normally is if the late votes pushes one up

This man gets it, Michael more gets it. on nov 9th the rest of america and the world will get it.

Do the Mormons really want to get shoah'd that badly?

>Florida and NC going blue
Nice joke.
when will this meme die
>3rd party winning at literally anything
bush and trump are two different beasts, but let's hope he gets NH

But pittsburgh is in canada right?

Loveland Ft Collins will be Red, likely Pueblo too as the steel mill went under and people want it back to create the 1000+ jobs it had.

Why should they? National elections do not effect them at all.

Now i know many will not believe this, but i think states like Connecticut will be a surprise win for trump, i live in Connecticut, and the support for him and is amazing for a republican, and the governor is hated.