4/30/17: Still finishing the update

4/30/17: Still finishing the update,
>still
>finishing
>the
>update

It'll be out in time for the first early access release of Hiveswap

IT WILL BE OUT AT THE TIME THE NEXT ELDER SCROLLS IS RELEASED

Kaz is a fucking hack, I do not respect his inability to meet deadlines.

hey now, that can actually happen let's get crazy here. You should even drop a pre-order for it while you're at it

There isn't an update out. Why did you make this thread? Its just going to get deleted.

I roll to disbelieve

Did anyone find those easter eggs on the ship without having to be told?

At this point Kaz should hold this "3rd party" at gun point and demand he/she finish the fucking job he paid for.

>paid for

Why do you have to remind us user?
Why do you have to freshen the pain?

At this point Kaz should stop passing the buck for his incompetence and either get somebody else who will do the work or figure out a way to release the update without it.

It's dead, man
This. Even if he had trouble with artists like he said, he hasn't hit his own deadlines after that. There's no excuse for this, and if he's abandoning it he should fucking say so instead of stringing people along.

The extra scenes in precede? The only one I found by myself was when the ship was flooding and you had to use some explosives to blow up the lock to get to the dumbwaiter. I saw a video of how to get to the other hidden scenes later on.

I know they're mainly just some foreshadowing, but I hate hidden crap like that. Makes me feel like I'm missing out on the story if I don't play 10+ times to find everything. I'm sure if this new flash update comes out, there'll be more hidden scenes I'll have to find out about a month down the road. I much rather read prequel in a story format then a game.

Remember that time Kaz ranted about Dobson? Its kinda funny to look back on that and realize what a failure he's become

You found that one by yourself, but none of the others? Do you live in Backwads Land, user?

Yeah, for not being productive enough, of all things.

even for all of Kaz's faults he's still better than dobson

Man, if only there was a way Kaz could draw images and upload them instead of fucking around with flash games and not updating at all because some other "mystery" person can't be bothered to do anything.

Like, if he had a connection to the "web" he could upload them to a "web site". I know that sounds like a crazy fantasy, but by 2043 it'll be possible and we'll get an update.

Hwaa?

are there any female fans of prequel?

..she's not very relatable for them, isn't she?

>Do you live in Backwads Land, user?
I do live in California, yes.

I guess I found that one at bit easier because after you look at one of the boxes, Katia says pretty much what else she needs for the makeshift cannon.

Yesterday Kaz streamed and said it should be out this week, just gotta do some final tests now that he's got all the things he was waiting on, if I remember correctly.

I really hope mods stop deleting Prequel threads once Kaz finally manages to update. I don't blame them for doing so in the late stages of the hiatus.

>said it should be out this week
He's been saying that for fucking months. It has no credibility anymore.

Nah, this new Sup Forums mod just deletes anything remotely furry that he doesn't like. Poppy O Possum, Endtown, Out-Of-Placers, and probably a few others I'm forgetting.

I have more respect for the person who can produce content at this point. Artistic talents are not a right, they're a privilege, Kaz is a fucking loser.

right now if i was at my house and kaz was outside and he got hit by a car, I honestly dont know if id be happy.

he was so near my house

I mean, he's been making drawings lately, commissions, he's definitely run out of crowdfunding money by now.
It's just not the content we want.