Whats Sup Forums going to be like on November 9th, the day after the election?

Whats Sup Forums going to be like on November 9th, the day after the election?

Depends who wins, really

few butthurt people on facebook.
Thats about it

Mass celebration

If hillary wins, we're going to cry and some people might post pictures of killing themselves.
Probably will plan to secede from US or something.
If Trump wins, everyone will be praising our lord and saviour kek.

If Trump wins then this place will be flooded with screenshots of butthurt.

If Hillary wins then there'll be nothing but POL BTFO and CRAWLING IN MY SKIN threads everywhere for months on end.

This

honest opinions and not paid ones.

kinda like a trump presidency

I'll drive up to Mara Lago and wave an American flag from the top Patriot© style

doubles confirm our two branching fates
We need you Trump, you're are only hope

If Clinton wins, there will be angry, sad, and frustrated people everywhere and the shills will go berserk.

If Trump wins, it will be beautiful with only a few ultra assmad shills saying how we will regret this and shit like that.

If Hillery wins just a lot of butthurt

If Trump wins then constant posting of the different happenings as liberals burn down / riot

/shadow banned so you cannot read this

Either talk about what should be done next or trolls replying to each other trying to bait out newfags.

I'll be spamming screenshot of my 1k bet on Trump that won me 5.5k shekels to everyone. Then asking Sup Forums how do I into bitcoins so I can withdraw it without the IRS jews noticing.

If Trump loses, I'll never mention the 1k I lost to anyone, online, or IRL. I'd better take the day after the election off, cause I'll either be drinking in celebration or drinking the pain away, and hungover as fuck.

Very quiet.

what site did you bet on? should i do it?

I took a screenshot of this :)

a shitfest.

christ you are dumb

>that flag
I used bookmaker.eu. I've seen odds range from 3 to 1 up to 7 to 1. My choices were limited with few sites accepting americans.

Yes, I say bet. But don't go balls deep. I've read bookies are usually very accurate with the betting odds they give on US presidential elections. Trump's best odds (well bad if you want to get rich off it) are 3 to 1 on some sites. I'm afraid they're giving Trump bad odds not because they're bluepilled faggots believing Trump is losing, but because they're taking into account democrat voter fraud.

It feels like a rare case where the majority of betters could be significantly wrong (but odds could still be on their side).

Idk if I should or not

>tfw you could get rich on shit like this in an instant but otherwise it's really dangerous to go deep

the way I see it, if I lose, I'm losing a lot more than money soon as Hillary starts fucking our country and the world up. So the loss won't hurt so bad.

My nigga, I'm taking the ninth off and have $1,700 riding on Trump.

Either way it goes, I plan on getting drunk as hell

Who's this girl?