>CNN is starting to play trumps campaign ads now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YY-CiPVo_NQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wdM3-sShNfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Swfitly

Powerful

for free?

Yeah I glanced at MSM today to see what was being discussed, was actually shocked at the Pro Trump rhetoric on CNN mind you.

Theyre still trying every little twist in the book to make it not blatant, but the narrative is changing...

Link ?

They know if Trump wins while they're pushing oversampled polls, their credibility will be destroyed beyond prepare. They're going to be toning it down and perhaps even attacking clinton a bit more in the upcoming weeks to save themselves.

What do you mean? Has cnn given up and accepted our emperor?

Lmao he thinks the media doesnt do a horse race where they fluff one candidate for 2 weeks then the other vice versa lmao

It isn't like they have given up but 3 months ago the only thing I saw was literally border line slander against him to now a "look at these polls" and "it's close but he still needs a lot of wins"

>2 weeks

the whole year was pure anti Trump until now that he's actually winning it.

Mate... are you retarded?

If they played Hillary's ads, aren't they literally required by law to do this?

they have to make money somehow

No, they just don't want trumpards to think he was treated unfairly once he fucking loses.

Low level shill detected

Kill yourself. We need the oxygen for worthy people.

This needs to be his goddamn campaign ad:

youtu.be/YY-CiPVo_NQ

im not your mate fag

cya in november

ratings tanking, all the other outlets starting to talk shit about CNN, and getting called out as the "Clinton News Network" finally forced the execs to do damage control.

hanging Don Lemon from a tree would be a good start.

Hahahaha, I love the level of denial when confronted with reality.

See pic related, FCC rules about broadcast stations. Not sure if this applies to CNN, aren't the cable-only networks not subject to as many rules and restrictions?

Landslide's a comin and they don't want to be "left behind"

they're going to push Trump a little at the end of the election to persuade Hillary voters to actually vote

It was part of their plan all along, why didn't you see it

No, they fear the rope

The people on this board are super young, it's probably their first election.

don't you guys know how bookies work?

Man, this board is really full of babies.

I noticed Google News has a bunch of anti-Hillary articles today.

Have they realized they were on a sinking ship?

everyone is already voting except idiots who dont matter anyway

also i mean if you're older than 24 you shouldnt really be here and it's sad if you are. You're trying to fit in and it's cute tho

Ahhh.... that explains why everyone here is so dumb.

>hurrr durrr a shitpost imageboard and everyone is dumb hurrrr

WE WON WE WON!!!

>for free?
Kek

this, they want it to be as close as possible because it's simply more interesting and generates more news story

if hilary wins in a landslide they have three stories: 1) how trump set him up for failure; 2) did trump ever had a chance?; 3) what will trump do now

now, if the election is close, trump can jump on those rigging accusations much harder since some small rigging is sure to take place, then you'll have your first post-election scandal giving space to continue the trump tapes and wikileaks stuff well into the rest of the year

add to that endless analysis and panels discussing the close election results, the delegate system, similarities in history, results in the house and senate, possibility of trump and even bernie rallying up their supporters to act as opposition to hillary, etc.

they just want stories, of course they don't want trump to win, just make it a little closer

Also Ben fischbein

Don't really be too fooled by this, look at 1996 polling for reference.

The strategy was to gaslight Dole claiming he was 20+ points behind and doomed. This destroyed his ability to fundraise and there was no possible way to spread an alternative message. The MSM controlled everything and it was Clinton Machine already at that point.

In the end it was an 8% loss. The last polls in November however, tightened so they could claim that they were close rather than risk losing all credibility. No internet, no archives, it was easy to make sure everyone forgot all about those past polls. The samples and methodologies were also not public.

They tried the double-digit poll crap, and now we're back to deadheat, with the narrative being electoral math.

Go look at the senate race maps though. The story there is VERY different as well. Split ticket ballots are rather rare and generally only happen when the senator is a DINO or RINO.

They are relying on traditional-meaning-of-the-word gaslighting to suppress the vote. But we have access to information that they cannot control.

To fight back, it is critical to hammer away on the clinton shit in ways that get under the skin of shitlibs. Obamacare premiums is a good one. So is the corruption angle. It must be things that THEY care about, and they will just not bother to vote.

One of the most powerful ads I've ever seen

>being this buttblasted when confronted with the reality of losing, bigly

I-I was only pretending to be retarded! It was just shitposting, I swear!

>california
>red

Wishful thinking.

>Internet didn't exist in 1996

Trump already won, you just haven't caught on yet

one way or another it eventually will be.

I will file an adress to your State Dept to deport your ass in Chad and beat the crap out of you mate

youtube.com/watch?v=wdM3-sShNfY

Severely underrated