Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sMk-HPBF6Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=VrhJiD3AEg4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"Are you in? Or are you out?"
>"It's you whose out Gobby, out of your fucking mind!"
>"Wrong answer you arachnigger!"

Woah

why does Raimi-posting still get a chuckle out of me?

>Harry tells me you're quite the science whiz. You know, I'm something of a scientist myself. I like to pee on ants and watch them swim around in it. I sometimes wonder what they think of the mysterious yellow rain. They panic at first, mandibles flailing, running into each other, trying to escape the warm, bitter stream, but eventually the come to accept it, maybe even enjoy it. Really puts things into perspective. So Pete, if you ever find yourself in doubt, just find an ant hill, and pee on it. You'll thank me later.

do you think they did that line just to show they could mocap his mouth really well?

"I could lynch you like a black right now, but I'm offering you a choice. Join me! Imagine what whites could accomplish together... what we could create - a future for the white race. Or we could destroy! Cause the deaths of countless blacks in selfish battle again and again and again until all minorities are dead! Is that what you want?"

How did Raimi get away with this?

Screw the rules
youtube.com/watch?v=sMk-HPBF6Mw

Saw ASM a few nights back.

Was genuinely shocked how much more I liked it after Homecoming. Better special effects. Better cinematography. Garfield way better as weird antisocial loner Peter Parker. Ifans solid as the Lizard. Plot is well-written and laser-focused compared to the scattershot mess that was Homecoming.

Don't get why people hated the Lizard so much on release, either. He's clearly inspired by the 60's appearances where he had less of a snout, gets the lab coat in a couple of scenes and the CGI's stood up remarkably well.

Pizza time
/Fred

>'Something something, anti-semitic, Raimi, Spider-Man.'

Did I do it right?

>Better sfx
>well-written plot

>"Actually it's Native American."

THE CHECK'S IN THE MAIL BABY

>I need pictures. Pictures doctored in Photoshop of Spider-Man in a black uniform. I'm only telling you this, Eddie Brock, because it will be our secret.

Bump

>Plot is well-written and laser-focused
i liked TASM alot, but huh
lets not reqrite history there fella

>Do you wanna know how I got these scars, Spider-Man? Because you threw a bomb in face. You ass.

My family is catholic, but my sister's boyfriend isn't. While we were in church saying this prayer he stopped for a second and said, "Wait, isn't that the Spiderman prayer?" I had to hold back busting out laughter for the rest of church.
FINISH IT
youtube.com/watch?v=VrhJiD3AEg4

It's true.

>"Weiners."
WOOOOOOOW JESUS FUCKING CHRIST RAIMI HOW DID HE GET AWAY WITH IT ETC.

Jesus Christ that made me laugh. No pun intended

>nobody was posted WOAH, HE STOLE THAT GUYS PIZZA!
I'm disappointed Sup Forums.

Can't believe the censors let this one through

>"That, changing like the snake, I might be free to cast off flesh wherein I dwell confined". Michelangelo said that. A man who knew a bit about reshaping raw materials. I tried to fix myself... And it's impossible. Would you go back? After all you know you can do? All that power you feel? Would you give it all up? Richard never let me read his notes. He didn't trust me. He knew how I felt. Incomplete. An aberration. You see, I dream, I dream of a world where everyone is equal, and thanks to you, Peter, I can make that happen. Species-wide distribution could enhance humanity on the evolutionary scale. There would be no more loneliness, no more outcasts. No more isolation. All these souls, lost and alone. I can save them, I can cure them. There's no reason to stop me, Peter!

I liked the Lizard, sue me.

It was a good movie, people who complain that he wasn't well written had decided to hate the movie before they saw it.

>Plot is well-written and laser-focused

I don't share that guy's hate for Homecoming, but ASM1 really did have a pretty good plot. I don't get the hate for it outside of "muh Raimi"