Why was hank's son so weird?

Why was hank's son so weird?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3EbvCKjQVxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aspergers.

Just like his dad.

>That boy ain't right

Current culture is designed to disrupt the natural growth of children and destroy them. Bobby was relatively normal, looking back now.

He was a kid from a weird family in a weird town.
I mean it sorta comes with being a cartoon character.
If he were truly normal he wouldn't be as entertaining.

this.
he was just the token fat and shy young boy.
nowadays growing children can get worse.

Hank and Peggy were the most normal, straight-edge adult characters in the show. His neighbors were unusual, and they all had their own neuroses, but considering how fucked up his own life was in the show, Bobby turned out relatively well-adjusted.

>This boy is not correct.

>The male child does not have the proper solution

>This young man is inaccurate to a degree above what is acceptable.

He was the reincarnation lama Sanglug.

>That one actor who is basically the real life version of American Elf with his kids.
You know, in retrospect, I don't think a current age King of the Hill would work so well.

>Ass burgers. Just like his dad.
Fixed that for you.

HE IS FLAWED

Because when you grow up with a straight edge father who has a very set and unchanging series of things he likes and things he disapproves of, and a mother who is loving but narcissistic and always trying to prove she's right, you may very well react by getting into interests that are your own despite your parents disapproval. Sports and boggle are his parents thing, Bobby needed something else for himself. So comedy and food and weird shit.

Plus the list of things Hank approves and disapproves of makes no goddamn sense.

He isn't even that shy, just awkward. He isn't afraid of embarrassing himself, if he was he wouldn't try to make people laugh with his prop comedy.

>This miniscule humanoid individual of the species homo sapien sapien lacks the objective capabilities of an ordinary miniscule humanoid of the species homo sapien sapien

>shy
This really only applies to season one Bobby. It's kind of strange that he started out as this backwards introvert, but by the later seasons he's one of the most sociable kids imaginable.

Narrow urethra

Being a single child to a feminist mom being taught in public education that tells him to be whatever he want countering his teachings of his father to be in a real field.

But Bobby isn't retarded, he can still survive on his own and have cognitive and critical thoughts, just misguided and open to ideas

OKAY DAY-AD

YOU'RE NOT THE BOY

You take that back

Dammit I fucked up the order, I think this page was before

This is really fucking weird, user.

keep going, I want to see where this goes

>this mini-storytime

Jesus, dude.

FIN

Dr. Bobby, PhD in cartoon faggot counseling. Damn good job.

Cool, now post the sequel with Bobby's polyamorous relationship.

Nice

He's right tho

Right in the feels

>tfw my parents considered anime and manga trash for pedophiles
>tfw my parents consider comic books to be high art
I can relate to Bobby.

how does it feel to have parents with perfect taste?

Nah, you got the order right. Check the last digit before the _1280 in the filename.

Is the exsistential state of masculinity, exemplified by the actions of such a new soul, to the standard thought acceptable to the zeitgeist?

>trash for pedophiles
well, they weren't half wrong, looking at some of Sup Forums.

well hank can't deal with anything emotional properly and peggy is kinda of an egotist

why is bart steve buscemi

>L--- or M-----
???????????

lenny and milhouse clearly

>season 2
Bobby is angry that his parents think he still needs a babysitter

>season 8
Bobby begs for a babysitter and is so scared by a TV movie that he crawls into his parents' bed and in a panic calls them to come home

Why'd they do my boy like that?

Bobbys Biological Father is Bill. Hank and Peggie couldnt conceive because of Hanks small urethra, so Peggie used IVF with Bill behinds Bills back.

>Peggie used IVF with Bill behinds Bills back.
>IVF with Bill behinds Bills back
Is Peggy a parasitic hornet or something

>No Ass Burgers. Just like his dad.
Fixed that for you

she hates bill thats retarded

I think she just cheated on Hank. Bill clearly had feelings for Peggy. And both Bill and Bobby are a bit similar. If it wasn't for Cotton and Bobby looking the same, I'd actually head canon it.

He was at that age where he was trying to find his thing and what he was all about

I'm tired of this theory.

If you look at cotton he looks just like an old version of Bobby.

Bobby looks more like his grandpa cotton than bill

You know feelings can go only one way right? It happens all the time. For example, your waifu can't love you back because she isn't real Peggy thought Bill was a pathetic creep at best, she wouldn't fuck him if her cunt was on fire and his dick was an extinguisher. Hell, Hank would be more likely to have Bill's kid than Peggy would.

He's Bill Dautreive's son.

youtube.com/watch?v=3EbvCKjQVxE

Hank is known for blowing up two businesses and burning down a fire dept

Peggy is the child kidnapper who brought in the adult film festival

That was surprisingly good.

Except that's the exact opposite of current culture. The whole point was Bobby was the representation of current culture and Hank was trying to "normalize" him with his conservative traditions.