New neighbours

>New neighbours
>They're Polish

Nice. Bring them over a 6pack and welcome them.

So? They are white and therefore nothing is wrong with them.

jesteś pierodolony britczyk kurwa mać

Damn Abdul, bad luck

>maybe they have blond kids for you to molest?

drink a beer with them, they might be p. chill and tell them about farage

No, we voted to leave the EU. REEE get out, why are they still here.

You haven't even begun the leave process. How do you not know this?

Instantly red pill them.

Maybe they'll end up not bothering you cause of how weird you were to them.

>Be polish.
>Move houses.
>New neighbours are chavs.

We are united by a common enemy

You left the EU for muslims, white bros are still welcome, even if France leave the EU I would still let Polish dude come to my house and fuck my wife
This is not a war against white men

In 24hours everything that isn't locked will be lost

like his wifes son

i'd prefer polaks over the kuatians currently living next to me

they're loud and fucking obnoxious

at least polish people make good food and tend to be friendly to new people

do they have a qt daughter

At least they aren't shitskins or niggers

Except the fact that it's the exact opposite that takes place in this country right now. Barely any white people coming in and shitskins staying forever

i, too, hate people just because they are from different cultural backgrounds

>They're Polish

Great news! Always up for a booze session, handy for things and they're not shitskins. What you complaining about user? Least they're not literal sub-sarahan africans shitting in the backgarden or god forbid - Mudslimes.

Please be bait...

Come home, Slav man.

do you actually buy into 'le manly slavs love to drink le brotherhood XD' bullshit?

I have worked with poles, they're lazy retards.

SLAVS are the fucking worst scum of the earth that exist. I'm sickened by you fucking losers. Slavs are a disgusting race of people and do not fit into our society. Disgusting fucking tramps. I feel your pain op. Luckily I have a white family next door but If i ever got disgusting poles I would be raging. Luckily the house prices here are ~£700,000 so these slav scums wouldn't ever move in

Ay least they're not drumpf supporters

Drumpfkins btfo!

There's literally nothing wrong with being polish.
Yeah there are some organized theifs and shit but most polish people are pretty good.
Seriously whole europe (yes that includes the british isles) is getting flooded with uneducated troublemakers from all over the world, but you complain about the guy who is happy to repaint your house and repair your plumbing for half the price

#REKT

You'll get them out soon enough ahmed.

KEK WILLS IT

wew lad
whats with the samefag?

Sup Forums btfo, how will they ever recover???

>I have worked with poles, they're lazy retards.
This, people think they work hard because they are sad fucks that will give every hr of the day to the company but they don't actually do shit when there.

Do their ears obscure your previously bitching view?

Damn son

Are poles basically white niggers? I've never met any.

>uneducated troublemakers
Many pollacks are like this, can't blame the bongs for being mad quite honestly.

Just go and blow yourself up, then you won't have to worry about it you paki bastard.

!!!!

This is just a common misconception that polish and other slavs are hardworking and polite. They are not. once you fucking experience how sick this race are then you will realize. You are only defending them because they look somewhat white. But they are another race of humans. fucking roaches

They're top tier immigrants. Hard working, willing to assimilate, friendly and tax paying.

TRUMPED

yeah we got our fair share of polish people in germany. But still most are allright.
In times like these they would be my least concern

>Bureau de Change
>Ireland

Back when I had an apartment, I had to move because pajeets moved next door and the smell of curry basically filled the entire building.

I don't know how your british poles are, but my landlady hires a bunch of poles every 3-6 months and they fix everything around the house (its a shitty built house from the 60s where something else breaks all the time), repaint rooms, do the garden and all kinds of stuff. And they are all very polite.

Yeah pretty much.

Anglos are so mad because they're provincial chauvinists. Britain = tracksuit mentality at heart. They just dislike foreign people because they are full of anger

>my country is too tolerant right now and flooded by muslims so I must say something nice about the East

My neighbours are a Lithuanian family, which is fine because my girl is also Lithuanian.

They have 3 blonde sons and 1 blonde daughter and a nice shiba inu dodge, and both parents work.

Other previous neighbours I've had have been a bunch of squaddies that blasted music every weekend and you could hear them smashing slags fannies in all night and a bunch of students that never left the house and some fag that always parked in my spot.

As long as they aren't South Slavs or Romanians you're good.

I met one and dude had the mind of a nigger(Lol drugs and not working for life) and a jew at the same time, but he was jewish too so that must have had some influence on his behaviour.

>post ID

Son what are you doing?

>Samefagging this hard

I have Polish neighbours. fine people.

Except, Poles tend to be red pilled already. Except the women, they piss me off so much, especially recently with this black protest thing.

Yeah, ok tyrone.

Why are you objecting to the presence of your toilet cleaners? Do you want to clean your own toilets? Of course you don't.

I'd rather have poles than gyppos, honestly.

thinking anyone gives a fuck what happens in the EU ever

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaaa

I am Polish and live in an area like that. My neighbours don't know I am Polish, used an English name. It was so awkward before the referendum when they were hating Poles in conversations with me.

>I'd rather have poles than gyppos, honestly.

Why choose the lesser evil when we could just gas both?

>check local job ads
>80% is "move to Poland" shit
If I wanted to work in another country, why would I choose a cunt that's barely better than my current one, especially if there's already better options available (Norway / Italy / Czech Republic etc.)

I grew up next to polish immigrants. I wish all immigrants were Polish.

>Yard was immaculate
>Kids were well mannered
>Always friendly
>Loved America so much
>Never spoke Polish around Americans
>Same with all of their Polish friends

If all immigrants were like the Polish, we wouldn't need the wall. Quit your bitching. Go get to know your neighbors and be happy they aren't like the Muslims who moved into every other house in your area.

Poles are comfy asshole. And the fact theyre willing to work hard for a better life means theres a chance theyre alright

>Poles are comfy asshole.

This guy is familiar with a pole's comfy asshole lmao

>checks flag

Of couse.

"H-haha, true my fellow british men, those polksi kurwy are bloody hurting us."

Whatever, Ahmed. At least the Polish aren't a bunch of retarded atheists who can't wait to suck their next brown dick.

Yeah, we got a random breathalyser test at work because some Polish contractors were drinking on site. Live not next to but near one who is literally a handyman and fixed the neighbours gate for next to nothing.

>who can't wait to suck their next brown dick.

Maybe they should.

Exactly how I had to respond. At this point I don't know if I ever want to reveal where I'm from.

I'm going to be honest and say that most of the immigrants that go to America always intergrate better than our countries. America has a no-bullshit policy and would never allow the immigrants we have to act the ways they do. American immigrants strive for that American way of living as America is quite a hard country to migrate to.

Hard to migrate to but really easy to assimilate. Most families move to the UK planning to return sometime in the future after they leeched enough.

>man asks me for directions
>he's British

>all these colours in the background
burn it down

I have no idea why every polish person I germany that I met was absolute bro-tier (even and especially the women), while the polish posters here are kind of cunts.

Probably better than having an English for a neighbor tbqh my family.

>New neighbors
>They're Niggers

>I have no idea why every polish person I germany that I met was absolute bro-tier (even and especially the women), while the polish posters here are kind of cunts.

I know, right? Never met a Pole I didn't like, but they're all cunts here.

Same with Switzerland. I used to like Swissfags and Poles before Sup Forums.

Sounds like blacks and spics though the polish people here ive come across are hard workers and do the job right the first time then slack off

Way to go, bud. I'll see you at the post office on Thursday next, yeah?

>fenian has a funeral
>michael stone attends

invade them and the other neighbors, hopefully the russians on the other street won't notice.

Nah man Polish are nice people.

Now you know how Germany felt in 1919

>New neighbors
>They are from Pärnu
life is suffering

LOL you're fucked, m8.

We must get along with our white brothers and sisters for now. We have a common enemy. Once we have secured a future for our children and wiped out all subhuman filth, then we can get back to fighting if we feel like it

you just reinforced the fact that slavshits take our jobs

>They just dislike foreign people because they are full of anger

Its mainly because we are an Island people, much like the Japans in that respect.

>New neighbors
>They're Swedish

are we the spics of europe?
a-at least we're legal right

Sorry to lump you in with the poles, im sure ukrainians are cool.

No my man. That would be the gypsies and the Turks.

Hvorfor svensk nabo er darlig?

>MFW all these brits complaining about poles moving in next to them.
>Where I live its literally packed to the brim with Muslims,Vietnamese,Ethiopians and El salvadoreans
>Its about 40% white where I am and I would DIE TO HAVE SOME POLES
>PLEASE ENGLAND SEND ALL YOUR POLES TO US PLEASE. WE NEED THEM

>disliking white Christian Europeans

Jesus christ does the eternal Anglo get any more cancerous?

It's fairly easy to explain. Most of us here on Sup Forums are various kinds of right-wingers and in case of my countrymen that stance is usually coupled with holding a grudge over this WW2 business. Also the board culture and anonimity are contributing factors.
The same goes for you guys though. I've encountered a lot of hate here coming from German flags.

>fenians have a funeral
>British army attends