Stop Racism

When everyone are working together, humanity can achieve greater things.

Racism is primitive, and if you are racist, you are a simple minded, primitive person.

Sieg Heil.

Instead of preaching you should better sort things out with Palestine first

I'm not responsible for the actions of my government. at the last elections i voted against netanyahu

Racism is Evil, like Zionist Jews, so lets ignore color canyon skin colors, And focus on defining individualism on nationality/religion, And never coming together as one, but have an understanding of eachothers nationality/culture, with one faith that is Catholicism.

even their hands look ape like

Fuck off, Schlomo, take your propaganda somewhere else.

I'm going to have to second the "not responsible for the actions of my government"

OY VEY! BEILIEVING FACTS IS PRIMITIVE GOY!

are all jews actually evil? or is it just a few at the top?

Yes bro, #OpenBordersForIsrael

Agreed, OP. If only your fellow countrymen were as progressive and tolerant as you. They will only come to understand the benefits of mulculturalism by subversion or force. #OpenBordersForIsrael

just the orthodox Jews.

Another thing I find troubling about Israel is that it's illegal to love and marry who your heart tells you to. I mean, it's 2016. There should be no nation on Earth that prohibits interfaith and homosexual marriage. But Israel does. #OpenYourHeartIsrael

Stop Racism: Nuke everyone!

I wasn't born a racist
blacks made me one

but how many orthodox jews are there? and how can they ALL be involved in this massive conspiracy? I actually want to hear pol's explanation

I've never had anything against someone just for the color of their skin OP, but if you genuinely believe in "everyone working together," I've got a bridge I want to sell you. Humans are tribal creatures by nature, and we work better with nature than against it. Competition will always be more fruitful than cooperation.

I don't frame it as a conspiracy, so much as extreme nepotism and in-group preference - at such a deep and pervasive level that it almost appears instinctual or genetic.

I agree OP! Racism is a terrible thing and needs to be removed forever.
#openbordersforisrael

lol these are great. savin'

This is part of your secret plan right?

What a terrible racist, I hope he comes around :(

Youre saying im a nigger?

A FUCKING KIKE..

Please
Save &
RePost

can someone shop this into a swastika

Gee wonder what subhuman is behind this post?

Nice meme statistics.

That sounds likely. But doesn't every group do this? I'm white and would definitely want other whites in my circle. As a white person I think whites are the best... jews probably think the same thing.

>voted against netanyahu

You're a special kind of kike, aren't you?

well then, that explains why black people are so primitive and simple minded :^)

Israel is already multi-cultural, fyi.
I had arab and black friends.

Really, we are all humans. racism is harmful to society

we can work together more efficiently without racism if we simply just wipe out everything that isn't white.
no races, no racism
Hitler had the right idea

Your primitive mind cannot fathom the fact some people have nothing against people from an african origin, do you?

Israel is already multicultural, and YES, we should stay multicultural and respect our differences

Do you have black friends, user?
If you did, maybe you would have learned something.

Skypes on Mars? I've seen this yesterday on NBC.

Why do you hate black people user :(

The world is going to leave you racists behind

I would rather my daughter have children with an intelligent black man than a dumb white man

#stopracism
#openbordersforisrael

I acctually want to be simple minded and primitive.

>mfw a bait-thread baits me by saying something negative about me, but I percieve it as positive

So much hate for their fellow man

Multiculture != Multicolour

If you can assimilate I'll have less of a problem with you. If not then you can GTHO, as far as I'm concerned.

People should do whatever they fuck they want.
if someone likes to be different than you, let him be and shut up

I'm not responsible for the actions of my government. at the last elections i voted against netanyahu

Why won't Israel accept their African brethren ;(

I have african friends, your argument doesn't even hold.

I guess your simple-minded and primitive mind cannot realize the fact that not being racist and open borders are two different things

So cold-hearted ;(

Racism stops at the same train stop where blacks and muslims give up their primitive traditions and habits that simply do not comply with a modern society with potential to achieve greatness.

Put yourself in their position, i wonder what YOU would do if you were in a third-world shithole that suffered from a civil war for decades.

It's one thing to be privileged, but it's another thing to show zero empathy to people who did not get the same privileges as you

All those poor men adult men between the ages of 18-30
Must be hard

They can be whatever they want somewhere else. I have no tolerance for people who choose not to assimilate. This is especially true when their native culture is incompatible with the host culture. Take people who want to practice Sharia for example.

If they don't want to be become part of the culture they should have stayed where they were.

This is very reasonable, if you think about it.

>Jews Jewing Jews

I agree people should be able to do whatever they want. That's why you should open up your borders and let the palestinians in.

The sign says "racists - not in our country!"

But unlike you, i'm not posting it ironically.
There is too much racism in Israel and it's disgraceful.

Don't you know that for some reason literally every race fucking hates Jews and the moment they get an opening they will push your shit in, right?

You completely miss the point on this thread.
People are people, and should be respected regardless of their origins.

This thread is not a discussion about borders.

Nice try Goldstein. How about you stop being so racist? Just open up your borders, by doing so, your heart will be opened up to the limitless possibilities of multiculturalism.