True Capitalist Radio hosted by Ghost - episode #381 - Mods deleting the thread edition

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2016/10/27/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-381

Helter Skelter markets today may be a pre-crash omen! Donald Trump takes aim at Obamacare (calling it a 'catastrophic event'), new WikiLeaks e-mails show Hillary Clinton's allies were "in the dark" & "shocked" over her "insane" server setup, Black Activists slam Clinton after Wikileaks e-mails shows how DNC used Black cop-related killings to further their political agenda, Wikileaks e-mails show a link bewteen personal cash & the Clinton Foundation (aides write he is 'Bill Clinton Inc'). What's really going on in Iraq? Ukrainian hackers release emails tying top Russian official to uprising and Russia prepares for nuclear war as NATO claims it will "manage" Russia now military deployments. Ghost goes off on celebrities and politics! Your calls, Twitter shoutouts and Radio Graffiti!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wwgx0wOqwe4
youtube.com/watch?v=0OzWIFX8M-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=FRo-kbq9qD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

30 more minutes boys

Have a bump

30 minute bump

We're in the final days of TCR. Better keep it good!

the day when clinton gets elected and ghost reacts will be glorious

STOP PLAYER HATING ON PLAGUE

ITS ON

More results
Twitter Inc(NYSE:TWTR)

STMicroelectronics NV (ADR)(NYSE:STM)

Listen to Ghost loose your ass in the market. Pay Ghost more money to hear a market show.

ProQR Therapeutics NV(NASDAQ:PRQR)

Ghost lost his ass on this one
He bought in at 9:20AM at $8.10 per share
To the tune of 550 shares

The waves never happened

Ghost was down over $1000 at the end of the day

ouch

strange cause there was literally no bad news about that company today other than one analyst said it was a bit oversold
All good news (they do RNA therapy drugs)

Looks to me like Big players on Wall St know something and were dumping all day long in a controlled manner

He might mention these still:

Mechel PAO (ADR)(NYSE:MTL)

Pizza when?

Ocwen Financial Corp(NYSE:OCN)

When you order it to his house.

Community Health Systems(NYSE:CYH)

Dashed red line was the open
The short happened near instantaneously

>I like to see big dicks!

What are you using to see the charts?

Is it radio graffiti yet?

bunch of people bought in at pre-market

seems to me that it was a coordinated short rather than sell off

I'm bagholding that stock too, I'll see what's up tomorrow

google finance

He's shooting pearls here!

ya loosing 1k in pearls

PRQR to $9+ by Thanksgiving says Ghost
write it down

Thanks for the insight
I'm just learning. Inspired by Ghost, I always thought day trading was exceedingly complex.
Just play-trading for now in make believe bucks before I throw in real dough

What are the pre-market tells that he looks for?

Those who are most sensitive about "politically incorrect" terminology are not the average black ghetto-dweller, Asian immigrant, abused woman or disabled person, but a minority of activists, many of whom do not even belong to any "oppressed" group but come from privileged strata of society. Political correctness has its stronghold among university professors, who have secure employment with comfortable salaries, and the majority of whom are heterosexual, white males from middle-class families.

on one position
He's up on the day across all his plays though

Ghost is pushing around $5,000 $10,000 and $25,000 sized poker chips in these markets

In all fairness you didn't have to take the FREE advice, sometimes it works out other times it doesn't. If he's right about the long play it works out

It is, you're competing with wall street guys who have more information, education and do this for a living with other people's money

The episode after the election is gonna be priceless

Either Trump wins and he spends the whole day celebrating or Hillary wins and he becomes suicidal
Shit's gonna be good

Shit I don't have the time/money to go for a morning show hope he doesn't jew out

I think he just looks at volume and percentage, one idiot buying 1k shares at a high price can change the pre-market price but 10k idiots doing that is a good indication of a stock going up, at that point you can research what's going on if you want to do your due diligence or you can yolo

dunno why prqr got shorted so hard today, if it doesn't bounce tomorrow by 10 I'm out, fuck bagholding, there are plays that can offset your losses instead of having your money be tied up in a lemon

Two really shitty days for me, fucking pharma stocks suck

>all I care about is a good amount of drama

goddamn CYBERVERMIN

>didn't tell me to get in here
>didn't call me a fruitbowl

0/10 would not get in here

>fucking pharma stocks suck
Shkrelli needs to do a segment on the show with Ghost rather than just trolling like a fuckin brony

He won't come back either way

Tfw you will never get a twitter shout out

this lol, that's why he's selling out!

>tfw got the 1st shout out today

He'll have one of his spergouts where he brags about having multiple personality disorder, probably pretend he doesn't care as a capitalist about a Hillary presidency after all, laugh at everyone who bought his inner circle membership and then delete his twitter account and that'll be the end of it. I'll miss him desu, I can't believe it's nearly over

Lol is ghost threatening kids in dm's now?

Retweet, it's all a matter of timing.

Causing cans.wav is an amazing feeling

>Ghost has read "Ghost's Jewish Mommy" multiple times
>Ghost knows what Cucks are
>Ghost knows Plague has a Jewish girlfriend
>Ghost still failed to connect the dots with "Ghost Is Plague's Girlfriend's Son"

Who else here drafted into the meme war?

Being retweeted is even better than just being noticed. I was and i can die happy.

We were all drafted into the meme war user.

Those of us who choose not to fight today will be forced to fight tomorrow. Just be happy that WW3 is being fought with memes and not bullets.

I didn't get drafted.

I volunteered.

>Teutonic1Pence0

I am running to Canada cannot handle the bantz. I'll sit back while the women fight WW3 it's Her war.

I've been retweeted a couple times something like 5000 impressions or something, no followers tho

>Mike Pence's dog
F

Insiders fighting for insiders!

How do you get retweeted? What's the best time to do it?

Heh, and here i picked up 4 for Ghost retweeting me.

get some breaking news or a happening to him first and he'll retweet you sometimes

He's retweeted me a few times

He went full Masked Pony the madman.

sjws getting BTFO!!!

Alternatively make some content when shit's going on over on twitter.

I had Ghost retweet a shitty 9/11 autograph pic that I made during the autograph war.

This

Tweet him like pretty important shit, massive companies shutting down, Russia happenings ect

I don't count inner circle people I can't tell it is from the retweet or just inner circle

Ghost is depressed he got played on PRQR today

looks like its forming a bottom

We were promised a Hillary nigger tape on Reddit. All we got is 17 min edited bulshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wwgx0wOqwe4

MAH KEEDZ!

bears already won, fucking bastards

>Reddit

Yes I read the James O'keef AMA where he mentioned many times he had a tape of Hillary Clinton calling blacks niggers. This was supposed to be the gottcha moment she could never recover from. Akin to "Grab em right by the pussy"

What's bear pig and bull mean in market talk?

So at this point it's been over a month since i ordered his autograph and yet i' not gotten it, what do i need to here? Shouldn't it have at least shipped by now?

bulls bet on prices rising, bears bet on prices fallings

PIGS GET SLAUGHTERED EITHER WAY

Majority of what Ghost is saying can apply to himself.
He does know that right?

tweet at him
dispute the charge w/your card issuer if he doesn't respond

You could try to msg him thru the confirmation email or get ahold of him on Twitter when you see he's on (not during show hours where you'll be drowned out)

Ghost is that dreadlock midget troll on southpark.

Call the FBI or send a drone to ghosts door

Order him a pizza Sup Forums has his address.

NO NOT MY ANIMAYS

death to the weebs

>dota 2
why would he pick that of all things?

GHOST CONFIRMED LOL > DOTA2

youtube.com/watch?v=0OzWIFX8M-Y

MUH KEEDZ BABY MY KEEDZ

youtube.com/watch?v=FRo-kbq9qD8

What's all this about ghost quitting soon?

if trumps loses, its the end of the show

meme this and other dota songs at him

He is moving to a pay per show format.

>implying we do

party at ghosts?

it's a ghost rants for 3 hours episode

Has anyone ever asked Ghost if he'd consider running for office?

I live in liberal paradise college town. No Hillary signs anywhere. Lots of Trump signs even big home made ones. If she wins it's rigged.

Really? If this is true are we sure he is not a kike?

rip cans

>WWAAAAAAAAKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPP

>silence is consent meme

>silence is concent

This is the second time i check this, and both times the dude is screaming like... a lot.

Like it tho, everyone should be this angry.