ALERT: NEW CTR strategy

THEY WANT YOU TO RELAX!!!!

CTR now seeing that the best way to affect the election is force narrative that Trump will win the "Monster Vote"

This is a new SHILL tactic. They want you to believe everything is OK so you relax.

Don't fall for it. This is a fight for your LIVES!

MEME HARDER

REDPILL NON-STOP

DONT LET UP

It's not over until it's OVER. Get out the vote!!!!

LANDSLIDE OR BUST!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and you aren't ctr?

I have take my operations IRL and have exposed my power level.

I am Ma jin bu level goku right now irl

Nothing can stop me..

When I walk in a room, people I know salute me like i'm a trump armored brigade Tank commander.

Assume that I am.

Is keeping the pressure on a bad thing???

Bump

at this point, assume Trump is losing and go out guns blazing

we've been doing this for almost a fucking year now, 11 days left! (depending on time zone)

DO NOT RELAX THIS WONT BE AN EASY VICTORY

>Monster Vote

I vote Zero Ultra

I used to be a Trump supporter not gonna lie, but I found out that Hillary is going to win anyway so I am just gonna sit this election out. If you look at all the polls she's ahead and the rigging russian propaganda is a false narrative. I'll vote next election and I encourage everyone to push a really strong right-winger next election. Sadly though this one is lost.

WE MUST NOT FORGET MEME MAGIC!
Trump needs Kek's power now more than ever, and yet our channeling of it has never been so weak.
SHADILAY
>PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY
>PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY
>PRAISE KEK

Exactly. Even if he is trending in the right direction, that should only motivate us to fight harder, through IRL, Social media, and at the polling stations. And that last point is really the most important one, whoever can do so, NEEDS TO GET TO KEY POLLING LOCATIONS. We cannot even allow them an inch, and if we don't stay vigilant on election day, they may try things to actually steal the election.

Hell even the early vote, you have to all get active, if we truly want to win this thing, we have to do our part. The God Emperor cannot win alone, not in a rigged game, he needs us.

And a point on that, wear your MAGA hat, wear red, people who might be scared of liberal thugs might feel safe if they see that they have support. You could save some votes that may otherwise be lost.

lol how the fuck are they always two steps behind.

Trump has already given up and pivoted to starting a media company. I don't know why you faggots never got the memo.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

FIGHT HARD UNTIL THE END, IT'S WITHIN OUR GRASP, WE JUST HAVE TO FINISH IT

I used to support Trump, but I saw a poll that showed him less than Clinton, and now I'm starting to think that maybe my conservative principles and moral value system is entirely wrong. I should sit this election out and maybe next time I'll support a candidate that will more easily facilitate the desires of those already in power. After all, I saw a meme once about how bad of a person I must be for holding a view non-conformant to the whims of a movement designed to destroy the idea of family values and self reliance.

Honest question
If trump wins the popular vote and then the electorates elect Hillary, what then? They don't have to follow our vote

Its ok Belgium, you cant vote anyways.

It's per state, and you don't get to be an electorate if they suspect there's a chance you would vote against the party that hired you (the party that won the state.)

This , The fight isnt over till november 9th

MEMES FOR THE MEME GOD

Relax? Take the boot off the neck? Who the fuck these scrubs think we are? Democrats?

We built this country on sweat, tears and sacrifice. We carved this nation out of steel drenched in the blood of our enemies.

They think we're gonna relax now?? Adorable. This train has no brakes, and the fire in the engine is now an inferno creating its own weather patterns. You want to see the American resolve? The American grit? It's already here. Knock knock motherfuckers.

Ohh no, no no no shills. You will see no respite. You will cry into your hands and rue the day you ever tried to take our freedom.

We are actually at a moment where it is now possible to reveal your power level IRL and receive widespread support for your beliefs. Even the normies are fucking red pilled, and boy they sure are mad. They're mad as hell and they're not afraid to show it. We've been carpet bombing red pills out of AC130s and the populace is beyond livid. Livid does not even begin to quantify the depths of white hot rage the American people holds for you shills.

Your masters knew that no one will ever beat the eagle in direct combat. No assault will ever take our castle. Instead, your masters in their hubris believed they sneak their army into the castle walls, disguised as peasants, traders and derelicts, but lo and behold you are exposed. Their hubris would be their undoing.

this is weak ass shill copypasta. No one's buyin' it anymore CTR faggot.

CTR staff on suicide watch.

I'm looking at you, motherfucker. -->

>They want you to believe everything is OK so you relax.

Then they are not doing a good job, because I don't have the feeling that the ethnic cleansing of non whites in the northern hemisphere is already in full force.

I kind of have this going on too. A lot of you might be surprised if you stopped hiding your power level and tried to lead people to the truth yourself. People respect you when you teach them things, especially very important things like how to fish, or about what the leaders of our country are doing. Good luck out there. Remember to smile always, and be peaceful. Love you!