SPAM WIKILEAKS WITH #SHOWUSJULIAN

SOMETHING IS TERRIBLY OFF AND I NEED YOUR ATTENTION.

THIS IS SERIOUS. where is Assange? Why did you let this topic slide like that? Wikileaks promissed us they'd give us proof of life and they fucking never did!!!!! They even made a poll on it and NEVER delivered.

youtu.be/soVcUuxN108

here's the thing: we do not lose anything by demanding proof of life. But if they killed him and we're in the dark then we let them win.

I need your help, we must organise. Spam everywhere:

#WhereIsJulian #ShowUsJulian #ProofOfLife

DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GedKSWnrau8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ndUYXZMNlBU
youtube.com/watch?v=ndUYXZMNlBU
pastebin.com/vH6S1Nfw
youtube.com/watch?v=4Q714fz3Cu4&t=3s
youtu.be/soVcUuxN108
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

friendly bump

>BUMP

bump

I don't understand why NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT ANYTHING ON THIS SITE

Can a few of us collectively bring everything to light with a constant thread?

kimochi bump

How come there are no threads discussing this? This is serious! He's been missing and Wikileaks might be compromised. At first I was sceptical, but how come people are quiet about it? How hard is it for them to post a fucking video of him saying he's safe and sound?

Let me interject for a moment

The person in the card is not dead, on the contrary, he is burying someone

Ffs he's fine, come on.

If the guy was dead someone would have said something.

If the guy was dead wikileaks wouldnt be asking us how we'd like to communicate with him.

If the guy was dead his kill switch would have activated and released stuff.

Maybe he's just fucking tired of being pestered?

Maybe he doesn't want to see us?

Did you ever think of that?

He was accused of raping a child, and MAYBE its true and now they are threatening to show proof if he doesnt stop interfering with our elections.

Just drop it.

I hope your interpretation will prove to be correct, user :)

He's hiding with the Orlando shooters wife.

Did you just draw this fucking card yourself?
This is too crazy for a coincidence, even for Illuminati card standards.

> CTR has joined the thread

proof must be with timestamp (e.g. current news paper) and he must be clearly visible so no double..

yea people have been asking for over a week and they cant shoot a vine to give proof of life. he is kill imo

It has gotten a little ridiculous

What you are essentially asking for is better moderation.

He is dead, you are not going to see anything until the elections end.

HE'S ALIVE!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?youtu.be/GedKSWnrau8

apocalypse now please

bump 4 jules

Someone posted this on 8ch/pol/. Supposed to be Assange being interviewed today on spanish tv. 3:14:00 for a few minutes then to 3:34:00

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ndUYXZMNlBU

HE'S ALIVE!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? youtu.be/GedKSWnrau8

I'm sure the "Assange is dead" is done by CTR, to discredit Wikileaks and put an idea in our head that it's compromised

Assange made a statement yesterday regarding the Podesta emails and his internet being cutoff.

He's fine, lets just keep sifting through the Podesta emails

What about that phone interview?

>If the guy was dead someone would have said something.
pile of bullshit. why would they tell? so that people will point fingers at Hillary? Yeah, great idea, they'd probably do just that, user.

>If the guy was dead wikileaks wouldnt be asking us how we'd like to communicate with him.
They asked and then everyone got quiet about it even though they never delivered on that!

>If the guy was dead his kill switch would have activated and released stuff.
what if they outsmarted him? there were some caches posted, that we still do not know what they were about...

>Maybe he's just fucking tired of being pestered?

He's been doing this for years and now he would just jeopardize everything at the very end of the road because he's tired? makes no sense whatsoever.

>Maybe he doesn't want to see us? Did you ever think of that?
no. maybe he's dead, and you dance to CIA's music, did you think of that?

>He was accused of raping a child, and MAYBE its true and now they are threatening to show proof if he doesnt stop interfering with our elections. Just drop it.

go back to shilling, you are a disgrace.

bump

THIS

He clearly explains his situation here

I can't draw user, this is authentic

>DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE!!!

HOW SOON TILL WIKILEAKS RELEASEs ARDENT LEISURES EMAILS!?!

We gotta find out what she knew about the Thunder River Rapids ride and insights on her $860,000 bonus. Seems to me she was paid to cover safety issues up. The emails Wikileaks is withholding need to be posted asap.

Because he interfeard from a ambassy of a forigne nation and tryd to influance the elections they had to cut his inet.

Burgers have some laws against this. So i gues to prevent future complications with burgerland he was groundet.

no, that's bullshit. no proof he's alive, this could have been recorded long time ago and played during the conference.

also: how come they let him participate in this event - which required using internet connection - and yet wikileaks cannot provide us with a simple video? MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE

Not sure if you are trolling as well but a lot of the people posting this are concern trolling. He just made a speech at a libre software conference where he discusses his current situation:
youtube.com/watch?v=ndUYXZMNlBU

not sure what exact time he comes on but skip to about 4 hrs in to see him speak. there is a transcript floating around somewhere, vid quality is shit.

this wasn't even the video he promised to show he is OK. he appeared there by phone. pretty funny for people to think they faked this

>Phones requires internet connection
How fucking dumb are you?

I mean, I'd agree with you, but you'e polish.

He says "This is the first time I've spoken since I lost interwebz" im not saying it is or it isn't, I just wanted some other anons opinions

wrong- he talks about his current situation

here is a transcript: pastebin.com/vH6S1Nfw

it wasn't a phone call. they supposedly arranged it as a video but ooops... it wasn't working so they stuck by audio only. and there's no interaction there, it doesn't look authentic to me at all

I can get a lot of people that sound like Julian Assange to make phone calls.

>pastebin.com/vH6S1Nfw
>MODERATOR
Please Julian just give us a minute to explain to the public here what is happening.

JULIAN ASSANGE
First of all, let me just introduce myself. My name is Julian Assange and I'm the editor and founder and publisher of Wikileaks.

can't you see how fishy it is? The moderator tells him he needs a moment to explain to the public what's happening and Julian starts talking - makes no sense. It's like they recorded an audio and played it during the conference

ayyyyy

youtube.com/watch?v=4Q714fz3Cu4&t=3s

Anyone with half a brain knows Assange is dead and that your "hashtag" campaign is a colossal waste of time. You literally might as well be one of those pathetic Bernouts, campaigning outside Sanders' fourth mansion demanding your refund.

Assange is dead. His deadman switches have also been killed, captured, silenced, or turned.

Wikileaks is Kill.

Bump

everybody watch this video:
youtu.be/soVcUuxN108

Why would wikileaks be reposting an old video from Michael Moore?

Why can't they fucking post a simple proof of life? It doesn't require Julian having access to internet, there is no reason they cannot post a simple video!

>SOMETHING IS TERRIBLY OFF
They are playing with all of you, gullible fools. Assange is one of (((them))).

Then why are you silent about it? If he's dead don't you think people should know? That's another reason why we must demand proof of life! Come on, if he died, then we at the very least owe him that, don't we? He doesn't deserve to just be forgotten

Who the fuck do you think is playing 9D chess releasing all these damaging leaks that corroborate with previous ones then? e.g. Yesterday there was a leak with a powerpoint file with an encrypted password, and someone found that it was 2016 like her previous powerpoints. You just can't fake leaks like that man. No one is faking these, they are flipping voters off from Clinton.

have a bump, my friend

In a world where the Clinton's kill innocent mofukas, a hero and his sexy mistress take on the world in their mission to find: JULIAN ASSANGE: PROOF OF LIFE

well they might be willing to sacrifice powns for the queen in that 9D chess you're talking about.

Whatever has been released up to this point hasn't killed her campaign. if they stopped releasing we would all know instantly that Wikileaks was compromised so instead of doing that they play pretend to be releasing damaging stuff, but keeping the real nukes hidden.

ppl need to go to @3:15:00 in the video - that's where JL speaks.

Personal opinion - this is indeed JA. His speech pattern is very close to how he mumbles and his timing. But, not sure the date because the beginning of the video shows a date on screen of 10-18-16. He presumably spoke yesterday 10-26-16.

It would behoove WL and JA for their brand to get a verifiable proof out to the world. There needs to be someone that can get a timestamp photo of him and sign it with the WL PGP. It is the only way to save the brand from being corrupted by the uncertainty.

Im just lookin for this..
They're here on this board.. what a cold wind here

PLEASE spam Wikileaks with those questions. There's literally nothing to lose here, staying quiet about it can only make things worse!

Bump where is julian?

He's probably alive, but whatever "thing" they wheel out before us will not be the man he was.

>MKULTRA

I can't believe the whole 1st page is full of slide threads, because they don't want us organised. come on guys you can do as much as twit about it, what do you have to lose? Let's keep nagging them - if they provide us with a proof - good, we'll have certainty, but if they won't we will have more reasons to believe Wikileaks was compromised. Come on guys you do realise what's at stake here, don't you? PLEASE do something. Post pictures about it, ask questions, spam on Kikebook, just do not stay quiet about it!

that's another possibility... :(

He is dead.

bump