youtu.be/nUBrZItwVy4

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4DGgVNP0GRo
youtube.com/watch?v=PyarJAQdRpc
youtu.be/HZzeC06hVvA
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
twitter.com/la_maness/status/791446729937694720
latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-watch-hillary-clinton-and-michelle-1477593266-htmlstory.html
abcnews.go.com/Politics/slight-shifts-intention-aid-trump-amid-anxiety-candidates/story?id=43080562
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/791738173462310912
instagram.com/penguin4k/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RALLY NOW!!!

>youtube.com/watch?v=4DGgVNP0GRo ABC 15

>youtube.com/watch?v=PyarJAQdRpc DTSE

Is there anyone else carrying DJTJR's rally? ABC for some reason only has a shot of it in the corner and no audio while they endlessly replay RNC Convention footage everyone's seen

Don Jr is killing it right now.

MAGA

Awoo!

Fucking shill got me

ITS HAPPENING
GET IN HERE YOU NEWFAG RETARDS

HILLARY WILL LOSE THE ENTIRE NIGGER VOTE

SPREAD THIS SHIT NOW YOU FUCKS

SPREAD THIS SHIT

CTR IS SLIDING IT HARD

That footage is from the RNC Convention 3 months ago you dumb ass

Someone confiscate the redpill box from Moly

youtu.be/HZzeC06hVvA

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

>The jewish influence in libertarianism
holy shit molyneux

>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

Why dont you put the full URL?

Donald Trump is pretty cool. He has a sound business ethic and also knows about debt, which the USA is in serious trouble with. The USA is technically bankrupt at nearly $20 trillion dollars of national debt in the red. Trump knows about going into administration so he will be able to help the USA fix that in the Oval Office.

He also makes great steaks and knows how to golf. You need a businessman in charge USA. Endorse Trump today, you know you really want to. Don't be intimidated by the crowds against Trump. They have lost any argument and good guy image and support after the dead cops scandal.

I mean, US cops lives matter. But the US police need support and they are not getting it. Enough is enough, USA, you can't go on like this any more, it's a farce with the cop murders and not a finger is being lifted to fix it while they are distracting you with ineffable babble and insulting Trump, invading his privacy and discriminating against his past when he could be a very different person in the here and now. Very petty tactics. The constant made up, slanderous evidence-less poison drip, drip, drip of the politically correct left. They are so petty. Ignore the mainstream liberal news for your own good. I noticed Hillary is very big government after the debates. And if you don't think like Hillary you are labelled Alt-Right. And Hillary discriminates against Sup Forums basement dwellers. That's like marking you with a bar-code on your wrist. Only Trump can save you now. Let that sink in.

Don't let America become like the UK with Muslim rape gangs or appease the ISIS creating, Russian slandering 'to rig the vote' current President... Don't be worried, it doesn't have to be this way. Who do you trust most? Big government, man hating Hillary? ISIS creating, fear spreding, bullshitting, election interfering, election rigging Obama? Or a hard working, decision making American business man? Make America great again!
Vote Trump!

twitter.com/la_maness/status/791446729937694720

UMM GUYS?!

Hillary's """"""stadium"""""" rally was at the Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum and has a maximum capacity of 14,665

>the front page of fox news right now

just as expected

wew this is getting good

Still haven't seen a pic of this supposedly big crowd. Probably because the last time the pic got debunked by weaponized autism.

i saw just a moment ago in an LA Times article about it that it was only 11,000 people in attendance

latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-watch-hillary-clinton-and-michelle-1477593266-htmlstory.html

>soros conspiracy theories on front page of fox news

you're right. wow they are really going breitbart-tier. Sad!

IT'S TIME

California will go red if we meme it hard enough and summon the power of Kek.

From what Ive read in the local papers was vague about attendance. I was just telling you the stadiums maximum capacity.

its all unravelling

ITT: WE SUMMON KEK TO HELP TRUMP WIN BIGLY

I still can't believe it

The old kike is actually going to go to jail

Sorry but I can't help it.

FIDDY MEN!

we can only try

>Don't talk about Texas

POST YOUR OLDEST TRUMP MEMES

SOON.

Anyone else notice that the ABC tracking poll has shown a 6 point swing in two days? Is the MSM coming home because they sense the incoming Trump landslide?

abcnews.go.com/Politics/slight-shifts-intention-aid-trump-amid-anxiety-candidates/story?id=43080562

God in Heaven.

War of the roses round 2 electric boogaloo soon

Where did CTR disappear?

If multiple numbers of the same value, then Trump will win!

Intergalactically bad luck.

B-but CNN told me Texas will be blue

This guy has a good voice

>"Over the next eight days corporate media entities will begin scaling back the promoted pro-Clinton polling advantages they have falsely inserted into the presidential election narrative. By Friday October 28th, their manipulative cycle will have concluded."

>Where did CTR disappear?

Probably in the split thread

They went to their own echo chamber thread

PRAISE

I've come to like you and your shitposting.

CTR is now threadsplitting

Pic Related

Very persistent shill, got some friends now, dangerously autistic. Let his threads rot, just follow me or norway from now on, if on the catalog

Who saw this manlet?

>luck
Luck is an excuse for losers.
Nate is just a fucking loser.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016!

Where are my other /trapsfortrump/ bros?

Fiddy men?

If only the Clinton fucks waited a few weeks with releasing the pussy tapes, it could've actually hurt Trump at the election.
By now it's literally as if nothing happened.

>Very persistent shill, got some friends now, dangerously autistic

Why did I hear you say that in a detective's voice...

The madman linked to the Michael Moore vid again. This time with the actual footage.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/791738173462310912

So I found this page full of amazing Trump pics and art like pic related

instagram.com/penguin4k/

I thank you for trying to inform people Poland. The flood of larping shills and newfags buying into their narrative is hard to counteract.
I fear that we won't see the endgame of this ctr thread hijacking before election day/night.

Can you take over for me; would be nice with a little break.

user, do you really think I am shitposting?

I am 100% serious about the nerv republic and my other predictions

Deadly serious

It feels sureal to be right about so many things, so many months in advance

If what other things are predicted are also true, then we truly have a bright future

I can't wait, Trump is only the beginning

>CTR is now threadsplitting

IF the split the thread, then to into their own circle jerk thread, while we stay with Poland / Norway, or some known tripfag, then CTR is basically just shilling CTR.

>Circle jerk

This isn't a fucking fetish board.

They made a shill thread they're all posting in.

I registered a few weeks ago, ready to vote on paper on the 8th. I'm staying far as fuck away from the machines.

Sometimes I have nightmares about hillary winning, I cried one morning thinking about it. She fucking scares me, guys.

Can anyone give me some motivation to keep me positive? I'm so fucking afraid of her winning because of voter fraud, or the government just saying fuck it and giving her the election regardless of votes, or something happening to Trump, Hillary Clinton is the most evil fucking person I am aware of

As we inch closer to the election.

Will all the polling companies want to save face by putting out legitimate polls?

Since you and the other guy can't seem to get your shit together, I'm taking over OP for the rest of the day. Really wish Trumpeter and ShittingOP were around right now.

They needed that before the debate.

>34 posts by this ID

Pathetic.

Ah well, he's earning his bread alright.

Sure thing

Actually I can take over generals on election day. We should make some PSA to only follow me or you on election day

About 7 days away, we should start informing people that Trump Generals will be ran by me and you, maybe others.

I hope election night is going to be a fantastic spectacle of OC.

>user, do you really think I am shitposting?

Yeah. Not about your ideals and intentions but your avatarfagging and melodramatic shitposting.

Fuck off, shill. They've been fine. Stop thread splitting.

Working people across the nation are getting red pilled real quick as employers break the news to them about the increase in health care.

QT ALERT

Horsedicks for tops only here

QT

she is fucking hot!!!!

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016!

I really am melodramatic, user

You wouldn't believe what I have seen and what I know, user.

Take what I say as you will. Just remember that everything I said weeks ago is slowly coming true

Miss Ohio!

Semen demon

Fuck ______ and fuck ______ people

The Cubs need to win this year for America

We're gonna have irl OC. And in the future we will build monuments in the Emperor's name.

Why am I hearing the North Carolina early voting numbers look very bad for Trump?

HOLY FUCK MUH DICK

I NEED THE NAME OF THIS SPIC QT ASAP

Le Dilbert Man

Who's this qt?

Filters and Comment

Miss Ohio; hot female

I think I've seen her on Red Eye before

God bless ya.

Some red pilled spiculina.