Ana de Armas

Thoughts on her career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzi5f_0j7YI
vocaroo.com/i/s1f2542Spfu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lets hope Eva Mendes isn't the jealous type.

Otherwise... Cuban bitch fight.

how regressive of Hollywood to put a female who's actually sexually attractive to men in their movies

How can i achieve the goose look.

Any other Cuban actresses?

Look constipated and confused.

shut your cunt mouth

>Sup Forums unironically thinks eva mendes isn't hot as fuck and goose is out of her league

What a great guy. You can tell the Goose is very loyal. Doesn't even give her the time of day.

they are just young kids, anyone over 30 knows she is a goddess and he is a lucky bastard

She's incredibly hot and her bone structure indicates that she would produce Chad sons.

It's over. She needs to focus on being the mother to my children.

unedited greenscreen pls

Doesn't exist.

WHY IS SHE SO CUTE? I WANT A CUTE GF

I know that feel ;_;

forget about her...

The thing is, americans are so delusional that she counts as a non-white according to them.

Based Goose going for latina pusy

She isn't anything special. You just like the idea of a holographic waifu.

>that tummy
>that cute butt

She isn't even remotely white. Her skin is olive for fucks sake, she is clearly iberian.

She is trash

And here come the americans. You don't even qualify as humans.

someone post the pic of what theyre both thinking of

El goblino.....

Latinas>*

She's very attractive, but he's a god amongst men, the type of man that only the top fraction of the top percentage of woman should even hope to be with.

>there are people that are alive that are on this planet that have put their wiener into Ana de Armas
>you will never be one of them

>using the default appearance for your hologram waifu so you get cucked by passing advertisements in the street

She's default because that's the best one, why change perfection?

WE NEED MORE!

never speak in absolutes

>there are people on this planet
Not anymore once I kill them and claim Ana for myself!

she wasnt 100% the default option

Her chin looks like a man's ass. Next.

>the most attractive woman on the planet is not a white girl but cuban

How the fuck did this happen?

white cuban

white people don't exist

Del taco/goose collab when

and that's a good thing!

Surrender to the spicfu.

Ana has an overall better face but Eva has a better lower body.

Jesus! imagine waking up everyday next to this beauty? Fuck my life!

If you grew up in South Florida, then this is old news.

man jaw vs no jaw

boys choose ana
men choose eva

On the planet? Hollywood maybe, not on the planet. I've seen far prettier women than her in my daily life. Also, she supports black lives matter so she is probably braindead as well.

my ex looks like her

cucks choose old thousand cock roastie
patrician alphas choose pure, young princess

>patrician alphas choose pure, young princess
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH

>pure

This. Most Cuban women look just like her.

While I do think Ana is more attractive than Eva, even if only by a slight margin I think Goose made the right choice. Eva has been shown to be a top tier woman. Ana is the better girlfriend while Eva is the better wife.

Agreed. She's also CLEARLY smarter.

SFL fag here, this isn't true either, but the majority of good-looking/white Cubans look almost or as good as she does. In comparison to other Cubans, Ana is a 10/10 goddess, just as in comparison to other women, but the majority of attractive Cubans are in the range of 8-9.

At the very least the one thing we can all agree on is that Hispanic women are top tier.

let's not get carried away, ameribro.

Why are you posting white-black mixed abominations as an argument against Hispanics, who are white-amerindian mixes?

Her parents are both Spanish, they immigrated from Cuba to Spain because of some law that granted citizenship to Spaniards in Latin America.

it was an argument against you, not hispanics, mate.

DROPPED

Well alright then, I wasn't even talking about anything other than Hispanic women so if you agree they're top tier qts then great.

The fuck are you on about. Talk to me when Goose is with some super mexican nigger

This is going to sound crazy, but all Latin Americans are of Spanish descent.

But that's wrong.

Is this the only webm of bts?

>not owning the 4KBD

Latin Americans can refer to those of native descent too. As well as the blacks. They may have been colonized by the Spanish, but that doesn't make them descended from them. The same way that North Americans are not all descended from white Europeans.

He is out of her league. The goose married down. Very sad.

The goose is also fucking Emma Stone.

>Oh gosh, Ryan is spacing out again. :3

Isn't this an outcome people would want?

las creaturas....

I've just realised that she looks exactly like a Cuban version of Elizabeth Banks.

>Implying goose isn't cool as fuck which gets him an extra 2 points

Latin America had immigrants from other places too you retard. That's like saying Amerimutts are all English

de lagoon negro

And here's why

source for this video?

She looked best in the Keanu movie with blonde hair

youtube.com/watch?v=kzi5f_0j7YI

vocaroo.com/i/s1f2542Spfu4

this video is one of the hottest things I've ever seen

why did he go for this old whore....she's six years older than him? on the other hand you can tell he keeps her under an iron fist...the way she calls him gosling? no bullshit in that household

that cunt thinks he's hot shit

So was he trying to look at her? Then he saw that she was looking at him so he looks away and tries to act so calm. But she caught him so she smiles.

no you're autistic

Not sure what's your point, ugly people have ugly kids.

Sueca, fuck off back to Stockholm, you dirty whore.