God, you guys are monsters

God, you guys are monsters.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WNeUe
foxnews.com/us/2016/10/15/three-militia-members-accused-bomb-plot-targeting-somali-immigrants.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4Q714fz3Cu4&t=3s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsuccessful_terrorist_plots_in_the_United_States_post-9/11
wtvr.com/2016/07/05/mohamed-jalloh-arrest/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They'll put your 7-yeah-old's face on a gas chamber.

wat?

archive link

crybullies.

so did they do it or just talking shit, because lefts have done actions that speak louder then any controlled media source.

In.

We'd put his 7 year old *in* a gas chamber.

Not the same article but equally funny.
archive.is/WNeUe

Atleast we're not putting actual 7 year olds into actual gas chambers.

The reality of Hillary supporters: they'll mock you when your doggo dies

I'll fucking suck your dick out your asshole dude.

>Vox

Mobile gassing units when?

We're not Alt-Right

This is the funniest thing about Trumplets feigning offense at being called "deplorable". They're so desperate for anything to make Hillary sound bad that they'll try to paint the truth as bullying.

News flash: you losers really are deplorable.

lol made this yesterday

a-am i the problem, Sup Forums?

No, just his face. We cut it off with an X-Acto knife and just threw it in there.

Already happening in post-brexit UK.

Yeah, we'll make offensive memes for fun.

Democrats will literally firebomb you.

tl dr liberals whining and saying "BAN ASSAULT MEMES!!!!111"

photoshop

Honestly, that's just fucking low.
I mean we have a lot of fun here, make fun of people's dead spouses, parents, siblings, but someone's dog? Come on, doggo never did nothing but love his master.

>oh no they'll say mean and inappropriate things

When did liberals become Victorian era paragons of politeness

THIS! Leftists are so full of shit. They just want the right to hold themselves to standards that the left doesn't hold themselves to. It's just a passive aggressive attempt to cuck. Fortunately nobody cares anymore

Ooh, can I play that game?

foxnews.com/us/2016/10/15/three-militia-members-accused-bomb-plot-targeting-somali-immigrants.html

>Republicans will literally try to massacre you

>In March, writer Bethany Mandel related her own experience. After tweeting about Trump’s anti-Semitic followers, she was called “slimy Jewess” and told that she “deserves the oven.” It got worse:

And they'll torch GOP property, spray paint on GOP members' and supporters' property, destroy Trump's star, and steal signs.

Kinda hilarious when you think about it.
How fragile do you have to be to let a small group of NEET groggy basement dwellers looking to take the piss out of everything to cause so much butthurt?
Did these people never joke around and shit talk with friends before?

>the price his family paid for opposing donald trump
Did internet trolls virtually rape his family, causing massive PTSD?

>propane tank
>gassed on the spot

O I'm laffin

Only if you're a mudslime. I guess you better watch out.

>Not only was the anti-Semitic deluge scary and graphic, it got personal. Trump fans began to “dox” me — a term for adversaries’ attempt to ferret out private or identifying information online with malicious intent. My conversion to Judaism was used as a weapon against me, and I received death threats in my private Facebook mailbox, prompting me to file a police report.

It's almost like displaying your children on social media for the world to view and manipulate is a bad idea.

Yes because we do all own actual functioning gas chambers.
I also have a large oven for disposing of the dead here too.

Does the author know the difference between an object, and a picture of an object rendered on an electronic screen?

fuck I laughed out loud

GASSED ON THE SPOT

>David French
>Army Reservist
>JAG lawyer
>Saw death up close
What a complete faggot

Cringe desu

I'm not your desu, mudslime.

yes we are. you can leave now faggot

What makes you think they are Republicans?

The article doesn't say anything about Republicans or Trump.

Holy shit can white girls not spell?

FUCK OFF I WAS CALLED GUMMYBEAR IN PRISON BECAUSE OF JERKOFFS LIKE YOU+

>fuck off ye cunts
>was gassed right on the spot

dude I'm in fucking tears

They were monitored for months and caught before doing anything.

For some reason there are no suspects at all when liberals commit terrorism though.

>Did these people never joke around and shit talk with friends before?
I think jokes like that among friends is part of what's considered "toxic masculinity." I'm probably wrong since it doesn't make any fucking sense to me to begin with though.

oh my god, this is gold

It's one of Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals.

Force the other guy to live up to his own standards.

ROLLIN!

can l play?

>OY VEYYY THE NAZZIES ARE COMING TO GET ME

70 years on, come on get over it!

That's because in these fake terrorist plots, the FBI informant is the one egging the plot on. If not for the informant, the plot would never come together. The FBI plans it, pushes everyone to go through with the plan, and even provides the "bombs." Then at the last second, they swoop in and say "LOOK! WE STOPPED THE TERRORISTS JUST IN TIME."

It's fucking pathetic.

Shit article. Has nothing to do with Trump and doesn't show the 7yo on the gas chamber.
Literally shit-tier.

>leftists complain about harmless internet trolling
>then will proceed to dox people who don't agree with them
I love liberals.

(((david french)))

Did Sup Forums already abandon the alt-right?

>on a gas chamber
all they hire is 7 year olds to write this shit now

There is no alt-right

It is a label by the powers that be like "far right" and Hispanic designed to put people in groups and then have attacks against them

> on a gas chamber

Moving along....

I heard an interview with Lauren Southern the other day where she said a few (((Libertarian))) publication were interested in her articles if she could write something about the evil Alt-Right, more interested in that than anything critiquing Hillary Clinton.

Then along comes this article from an NRO hack. Now Vox is picking it up. Funny how that works.

REMINDER'

What makes you think the NC firebomber is a Democrat? Not only is there not a Democrat in custody, there's not even a known suspect! Way to BTFO your own argument!

They also seem to have no problem voting for the woman whose supporters manufactured the violence at Trump rallies to create bad press. Tactics that were also used to make Bernie supporters look bad too.

That is the Liberal's excuse for Muslims. I think it's more that the people carrying out attacks are looking for weapons, they never had the weapons themselves or they would be able to carry out an attack.

Look at this list and all the articles related to them, though all sought out someone else, usually online.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsuccessful_terrorist_plots_in_the_United_States_post-9/11

This page used to have a section at the top had articles explaining most of those caught were mentally ill or were "entrapment"

>fuck off ye cunts

We've never been the Alt-Right.

I don't know either way. I know from personal experience that the FBI uses these tactics to inflate its arrest numbers, then the AUSA will stack charges onto the people to scare them into pleading out.

I'm sure there are cases where a person was just looking for a weapon, but those would be a small minority of cases.

They specifically spraypainted an anti-Republican message at the scene of the crime.

Their candidate in this election isn't hard to figure out.

(((Ezra Klein))) and his shitty buzzfeed kikebait wannabe site can rot in jew hell.

>leftists
>liberals
It's National Review, retardo.

WAKE ME UP

>began to “dox” me
Boo fucking hoo. Tumblrtards dox and get people fired all the time for not having the ((((correct opinions)))). Try not being a faggot kike using your real name on the internet.

People used to understand this.

>leftists
>liberals
>National Review

Sounds about right.

((((David French))))

>a few (((Libertarian))) publication

Do you mean Reason? David Weigel worked for them, now works for WaPo.

Honestly, I chuckled. If you come to Sup Forums and you can't laugh at a doggo dying, then you have no sense of humor or humanity.

Where's shoveldog when needed?

:^)

Found the nigger

I know a few on the list were search for automatic weapons and rocket launchers. They actually had planes to shoot down jets.

It's not on that page, but earlier this some ex-military guy was arrested for trying to buy automatic weapons.

wtvr.com/2016/07/05/mohamed-jalloh-arrest/

you're retarded

How come?

>strawman

fuck off whore

>gassed on the spot

National Review is liberal. It sometimes reaches the point of cuckservatism but that's usually the high mark.

NR is full of neocons. They've attacked Trump and it cost them a huge amount of subscribers.

It's only Somalians. Technically they are not even human.

true. Better grab all the guns you can so we can get 1984 going full swing.

fuck off monster

>ye cunts

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsuccessful_terrorist_plots_in_the_United_States_post-9/11

Fucking Jews and their false flags.

I gassed a Taco Bell. They didn't see it coming but they smelled it.

I'm aware, that doesn't make them leftists or liberals.

NR is the epitome of cuckservatism.

>French

Only the face though. The body we use.

Die in a fire, sand nigger.

>A Jewish American man, Joshua Ryne Goldberg, posing as an Australian ISIS supporter, attempted to get an FBI confidential informant to detonate a bomb at a Kansas City, Missouri September 11 attacks memorial event. Goldberg attempted to persuade the confidential informant to coat the shrapnel of the bomb in rat poison in order to maximize casualties.

Muslims still committed the vast majority of terrorist acts. Islam is pure evil and anyone who denies it is an honorary slime.

That fucking French faggot

This, dogs are animals of love and emotion. They're too pure for this world.

Humans are terrible people who deserve ridicule. As such it's funnier when they die. Odds are they truly deserved it.

welcome to Sup Forums

now, find a sharpie, put it in yer rectum and post a pic of it in thread

I wasn't defending muslims m'Reddit friendo.