When is rick gonna admit that the only reason he hates jerry is because he is sexually attracted to his own daughter...

when is rick gonna admit that the only reason he hates jerry is because he is sexually attracted to his own daughter and wants to keep her to himself to the point of traveling to other universes in order to rape the beth in that universe? his wife had to be silenced after she found out about it.

the tragedy of this would be amazing on the writer's part.

If the memory Rick showed the bug guy, despite Rick saying he made it up, was in any way his true origin, then his original Beth is dead

Who the fuck gives a shit about this trainwreck of a TV show.

Go play in traffic.

man am i glad none of you are writers

Mr President, please stop posting on Sup Forums. You need to get back to work

Didn't they show his wife and kid standing in front of a portal, together, outside Shoney's? I don't think it looked like the bomb memory.

Maybe there's some Sliders shit going on where they stepped into a portal and he doesn't know where it went.

Getting kinda Freudian but you're not exactly wrong.

from another thread

>he killed everyone in the council of ricks in order to increase the number of beths he could fuck
>most of the jerrys in the daycare were actually from universes where rick intentionally placed them there so he could fuck beth more easily

Ep 9 I think, Maybe...

It's a Sup Forums wants to see incest happen on the show episode. This isn't /got/.

Morty is actually Rick's son. In every universe where Rick invents portal gun and becomes omnipotent, Morty exist. Rick keeps Morty around to remind himself of what he is.

>After inventing portal gun, Rick spends all of his time playing god in other dimensions.
>His wife leaves him and tries to take Beth with her. Rick kills her and keeps Beth.
>Years later, Rick still spend most of his time playing god and Beth trying to get his father's attention gets pregnant with Summer. Rick is too high and away to care.
>Couple years after Summer is born, Beth and Jerry decide to move away from Rick. Rick kills everyone and rapes Beth, to show how dumb their first decision to keep Summer was.
>Rick realizes he might have gone too far and dimension skips.
>Morty is born in every dimension he tries to skip to.

>having a daughter
the ultimate cuckoldry

>Doofus Rick doesn't have any kids.

bump

>rape the beth in that universe?
Can't rape the willing.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this.

I don't think he's sexually attracted to anyone like that, he's above his instincts and only indulges in them. I think it was more because he had plans for her to replace him.

big hole here is how much morty looks like jerry. Obviously his kid.

Ricks not above anything and no one brought up instincts

I wonder if they have any Rick and Beth adventures planned. Would they try and avoid any mention of the past to keep their backstories vague?

I wonder how Rick feels about having left Beth behind in the kronenberg Earth, even though she ended feeling liberated and happier without Rick.

>his own daughter

-killed the original rick
-kicked out the jerry