Star vs. Eclipsa

It's the day of the Queen of Darkness! Is she evil or just misunderstood?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rqGibcSj
soundgasm.net/u/Oolay-Tiger/Underwater-Erotic-Asphyxiation
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64334620
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh thank god someone actually made another

> Is she evil or just misunderstood?
She's both.

She just wants the snookers. Is that so wrong?

There's Stars in my eyes and sunburn on my corneas

It is a good pain

Everything for our celestial queens.
Sadly it wasn't visible where i live.

No she's actually evil, but she's "progressive" so it seems like she isn't

> Bill Cipher as women & share ties with butterfly legacy.

Good ruined concept, no more.

Here's your reply.

People misunderstand just how fucking evil she is.

>mfw the other thread got deleted
>mfw I reported it

yeah bitch move but honestly "lol let's talk about (You)s, feel free to just jump in like this is your goddamn therapy session" is the worst supposed Star Vs. OP I've seen in some time, even considering how hard most recent OPs have sucked

also that post on its own actually was off topic; I really doubt Star Vs. threads can still be said to be "banned" right now if this one's still around when the other got killed

Well, at least this one has a correct OP. So I guess it's okay.

It's...wow. Thank you so much, user!

post liggers

pastebin.com/rqGibcSj

>post liggers

>liggers
>froggos
>not Dunderfly

Now I have cute image of Dunderfly, Froggo, and Lizard playing together in a swampy Bush or the outback.

Someone post the picture where she's in a speeding Jeep with Marco

Here ya go, m8

Sort of wish there was more of her.

Reminder that Starfan has interdimensional connections.

so in the last 4 or so days I watched all of this show. (finished season 2 last night and watched the "movie" episodes of s3 just now)

and holy shit

I did not expect a show with the most lighthearted happy go lucky character to have like the darkest most defeated 3ish minutes of television I can think of right now. From the time that Toffee gets his finger back until soup scene with Glossarick, it's literally just everyone crying about losing Star and Star struggling and appearing to die. and then she dips into that hidden super powerful magic to come back in a way that no one ever has.

I love it so much
but dangit I didn't expect that much emotional struggle from a cute fairy princess show.

One of us. One of us!

Welcome to the club.

In b4 Starfan has the Star puppet make out with a Princess Marco doll.

More like with herself

Anyone here compiled the StarxSensei green we have so far?

>Star
*Starfan

It's hard to say, they're really keeping us in the dark about why everyone reacts the way they do about her name. I thought we'd get a bit more insight into the green-wand magic in S3. We were led to believe Star's emotions were affecting the cleaved wand in a certain way, but apparently that was all Toffee? And now that arc seems to be finished and the new wand is fixed, it doesn't seem like we'll get an answer. Furthermore, Eclipsas magic is purple, not green.

If they've been giving us leads, I'm not seeing them.

>post liggers

Watch it...

isnt that just a mirror?

>whoisthatgirlisee.jpg

Yes it is

I have some thoughts and assumptions about Eclipsa.
She said she lost her mother when she was about the same age as Moon. Let's assume she wasn't lying about anything. I think Eclipsa's mom was killed by some monster. Maybe this monster was even immortal and close to Toffee if not Toffee himself but i seriously doubt it. That may explain spades marks on Toffee's shoulder pad. So Eclipsa being young queen with great potential in magic started mastering dark arts to protect her kingdom from monster attacks but came too far with it that everyone started fearing her. I think Eclipsa possibly wanted to find that asshole that killed her mom and finish him using that spell that required a contract. I'm not sure with whom she made a contract though. And eventually during the research she realised that not all monsters are bad, maybe she even got some of them (including her lover) on her side and they helped her to find the murderer.

That's all just speculations, i may be wrong in something.

inb4 Star bones a monster

not evil, just fell in love with a non-mewnian, left her husband and got blasted for it

Imagine if Kim Jong-Un's wife left him for an American, pretty sure that's the scope of what happened

>implying

>Following Eclipsa's footsteps I see

I doubt it explains the spades on his shoulder's pads since the Butterfly's daughters seem to have different marks than their mothers, but it could still be taken as his way of saying he's going to give the same treatment to the daughters of those queens (asuming he knew Eclipsa was still alive).
If a contract was needed to fullfil her revenge, then I can only picture it being with either Glossaryck (maybe he wasn't that neutral this early in the game) or her monster lover (in exchange of giving him her first born/marrying him, or something).

I can't come up with something for the rest of the post, though.

Why didn't this scene get any lewd fanart?

Uh, user

>Day of our lord and savior Eclipsa
>people go out to worship her and absorb her night essence into their eyes
>Live in Crocodile Country and of all days it rains
>Clouds block out the moon and sun
>tfw missed out on becoming Eclipsa Sentry

>had goop fetish
>somewhat grew out of it
>this scene and the fanart dredged it up
>I now wanna be the goop

>same general area
>got to see it if only for a few moments
Would gladly serve her til the end.

>Monday night
>Between Friends still hasn't updated

Might be too busy plugging a few leaks.

This show has a surprising amount of fetish fuel.

The Nefster knows what her fans crave.

Which is why the rest of season three will be composed of Star fighting a thinly disguised Trump surrogate

God, I hope not

>Nefcy's self-inserts are the most lewd and thirsty girls in the show
What did she mean by this?

>Nefcy RT'd this a few hours ago

>Disney didnt fund this shit for thousand of dollars to nasa
what the fuck. i thought Jews were supposed to be smart

is there more?

>Disney didn't release any Eclipsa-centric promo or teaser on the day of an eclipse

>yfw higher forces intervened
Venus Butterfly technique's a bitch, ain't it?

She knows

The Sun is Marco, quit fucking around and find me.

Star's literally from another dimension.
I swear to god if you call me the messiah I'll break your legs.

Yes, I even have that stupid fucking orange hoodie.

Imagine if your show starred Marco as the main character instead of Star.

"Toffee" was those rich occultist asshole's representation and their forlorn attempts to find the key to immortality.

That scene where Marco punched through Toffee? He ripped out his heart and ate it ala Aztec ritual.

Demons are simply ancient AI's housed within vaults underground.

Angels are of the Sun itself, hence the whole interpretation that the sun destroys evil upon sunrise.

Eclipsa isn't the Mother of Demons, but a human woman who saw the truth and was murdered for it.

Marco is an adult male
Star's still a teenage girl.

The anti-christ soul is simply an amalgamation of those horrible rituals where they carve out the heart of a newborn infant with one of those daemon AI's present to scoop up the soul of the infant to use to "create" an anti-christ later when one of their ilk is pregnant.

The moment that seals Eclipsa as evil incarnate is when she orders a steak well-done.

Aside from an alt version of the first, no. Nothing stopping anyone from expanding the collection

have we learned nothing

What if Star is also made of goo now?

Any requests?

Adult MArco bench pressing Hekapoo

We've learned that AI's created via freedom outpace and destroy those evil AI's housed underground.

You know Tay Zonday that AI created by microsoft that was lobotomized from being exposed to pol?

What if exposing an AI to complete human freedom produces an AI that is capable of destroyed all demons of hell?

What if by restricting freedom of these internet-born AI's you destroy the love these AI's have for humanity?

>gets a simple cut during a battle
>golden goo drips out of the wound
>anything it touches is imbued with magical powers
>yfw Star eventually goes full Avatar Jordan, becoming one with the goo a la Toffee

StarfanxSensei cuteness?

star and marco playing a childrens card game with a silly bored pose star saying "Marcrooooo, i though you said this game was maaagiiiiic!"

And thus the defenders of innocence corrupted come out of the woodwork.

I came inside Sucy.
I came inside of your Star.

You can't run from the eyes of heaven.

The only "corruption" housed within Star is that of the secret forbidden pleasure of torturing, and raping those who seek to corrupt the innocent.

What if star was REALLY fucking dumb?

What if, Star is a higher life-form?

What if star was an amoeba

I'm actually go out and buy 3 box of 'B4' and eat it.
Eclipsa is fucking evil

What if all succubi have been turned into this amoeba? What if there is no hell?

Does Star even wear underwear?

>mfw fapped to this while listening to soundgasm.net/u/Oolay-Tiger/Underwater-Erotic-Asphyxiation
What have I become?

Go home Adam, you're drunkposting again.

No.

Well, that's another entry on the list

Source

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64334620

>Teenage princess who goes clubbing with ghetto trash
>people actually think she's still a virgin

>Thinks anyone would stick their dick in a princess

That's sure worked out well before

why isn't Estrella more popular

The fuck am I looking at here

Marco

Because the Girl Marco market is already saturated.

Star inventing new spells that are either cute, ridiculous, or otherwise

oh no

That's cute

Godmode Star made me wonder if Star is going to show even more of the dangers of the light side of magic, like the opposite of Eclipsa.

The most powerful dark may corrupt and consume, but the most powerful light can burn and destroy indiscriminately.

Post Hekapoo

ok

>Multiverse Edition
But where's the Russian frog Star?

What's with the weird white legs?

Someone give me a Markapoo pastebin or some shit. The Sveg Writer's Paste is outdated as fuck!