Whats it like in Germany?

Whats it like in Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Vob9SzfMos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>666

you are cursed now my man, good luck making it even before the election.

You have only yourself to blame, you are the one making awful shitposts.

Lmao. German "men" on suicide watch

Translation:
I'd rather have 10 BBC inside me at one time than 1 micro-penis of an AFD voter.

most of us don't speak moon runes OP for fucks sake.

thank you user, dismiss first post

DELETE THIS

>live in DE for a year
>people are nice and welcoming
>lift weights casually
>become the manly American amongst social circles
>German men are all lanklets
>extremely pacified
>women all feminists that want to be dominated
>men live with parents and are nonconfrontational

It's nice, but as an American, they are cucked by their government and SJW propaganda

>taught guilt for WW2 since birth

It's a shame. Their strength is dwindling with the last remnants of masculinity.

Shoop right?

Right?

Its getting worse but still leagues above america

Nope

>taught guilt for WW2 since birth
Even my Dad who is a Swiss libcuck knows this, so sad

Did she delete her account after that tweet?

no the cunt in the picture was shit posting to be edgy

turned out she was a upper class rich kid with white friends only

Is this a joke?

What does it say? Sorry I don't speak cuck.

Aside from the immigrants, widening gap between rich and poor, increasing living costs, corrupt and retarded politicians, cucked natives, fucked military (and a woman as minister of defence) and the crime rate in every larger city, pretty good I'd say.

If I was german, I would fundraise on the dark web, then hire a hitman to shoot her.

Its okay. It actually even gets better once you stop carrying.

people here are far more right-winged than the media will show.. almost all middle class people agree that merkel did shit.

You'll be an Arabian caliphate by decades end faggot.

Nice.
Jows burger land?

Fuck you I've fapped for weeks.

ah, so it's a joke and everyone's overreacting

What the fuck is the AFD?

Is she our girl?

nope you are the biggest cuck in denial

>nigger president elected twice over white guilt
>worships niggers one month every year and blackwashes history
>white guilt generally is leagues above nazi guilt
>white privilege is a thing in your academia
>normalized faggotry
>in the process of normalizing trans shit
>main producer of interracial anti white propaganda
>kikes completely run media/education/banks
>60% and declining with gender role relations at their all time low

and now your version of merkel will become president but unlike our globalist shill shes upfront with starting WW3 and making your country a brown shit hole

Please tell me you have nudes.

if analsex is gay why are females assholes so hot

Alternative for Deutschland

the germans make up words for everything, but not for bbc?

Probably their center right party

>he doesn't know the AfD

lol her twitter site is already gone

ITS A MEME YOU FUCKING IDIOTS
-
-
-
Ok back story this Girl Is a know whore in the German "Trap" Community run by white men Including Money Boy (Now ysl kno plug and MMHJTV), they tweet shit like this all the time for fun and make jokes with dark humor and also because of the (you's) on Twitter, so stop posting this dumb picture over and over thinking this represents German women

pretty comfy desu. lad

They can't keep getting away with this

This.

I'm pretty sure she was bullied off of Twitter. I can't find the account anywhere.

americans don't care about the politics anywhere else because nobody else is a superpower.

americans are so used to women fucking niggers they project their fear onto europeans all the time

who is this friendly looking person? does he need charity?

Deutsche Frauen

Why isnt BBC translated?
Shouldn't it be "GroBe Swartz Sauherkraut" or something?
Fake detected

not even China?

>Whats it like in Germany?
>almost all middle class people agree that merkel did shit.
Germany still has a middle class.
>If I was german, I would fundraise on the dark web, then hire a hitman to shoot her.
>le dark web
>You'll be an Arabian caliphate by decades end faggot.
>Implying Germany isn't one already

all we know is that china makes all our shit and the american worker fucking hates that.

>not having Frauke as a waifu

degenerative.

Brazilian living in Germany here, can confirm.

>mfw ywn be able to shart in mart

sounds like you are/were living in the cities

what are the rural areas like? I feel like there's nothing to do there desu

what is there to do in cities besides go to clubs?

>what are the rural areas like?
Women are subservient sloots, men are terrified of the big cities which they fear are full of crime and men with dark skin
>I feel like there's nothing to do there desu
Pretty much true

please source because this is one of the most depressing pictures i've ever seen and i've seen it way too many times at this point

the fact that shes's talking about big black cocks is depressing enough but it would be a little bit less depressing if it somehow is ironic, her only having white friends wouldn't mean much though but if there's any proof she is racist that would be amazing

i doubt it though because when it comes to that kind of stuff, people are either full 14/88 or they're real black cock sluts and i have a feeling she is a black cock slut because she looks like a normie, she's german, she's a woman, by default most germans are lefties but it's worse with women and seriously it just never happens, we never have any nice things...

she's just so cute, girls like her shouldn't even know about the big black cock meme

Well, theres mostly just farming, going to bars in the evening with friends and collegues and small festivals now and then. Also noone cares if you have guns, because shooting clubs in rural areas are pretty common.

well, you're partly right with the men with dark skin, never saw a black person irl until I was 16 and went on vacation in berlin

I really hate that they still feel so guilty for something current Germans have no culpability in. Suck it up, man!

China can only project power locally, not around the world like we can.

Can somebody translate in English what was said in the OP post ?

So much this.

This is why there are honour killings

Haha what a fucking faggot. Western Europeans are gonna be bred out white boy. Because you're all pathetic cucks.

Hans, please become based again. Stopping you in ww2 was a mistake

Sorry senpai, don't be too upset

>youtube.com/watch?v=7Vob9SzfMos
Isn't she in this video?

"I would prefer 10 big black cocks inside at the same time than 1 micro dick of an AFD voter"
Alternatively:
"I'm the most disgusting kind of coal burning whore you could ever imagine. Please rape me to death with baseball bats."

The plan is almost complete my anglo brothers, Germany has fallen, America is next, and we reclaim our rightful throne. LAND OF HOPE AND GLORY!

>white guilt generally is leagues above nazi guilt
This is the only thing that I disagree with, the rest is spot on. At least we are not digging up old men to prosecute for 'crimes' in the segregation era.
The United States is huge though. Sure that crap is all over the media and in public education, but normal people in the south (aside from liberal arts majors and the biggest cities) are generally okay. Some people are more annoyed about this crap then others. Of course some don't know the full scope of it or are too busy with their work and family to care.

Hue... i...

Yeah, I've seen this before, but I can't remember what it originally said.

drowe through germany a month ago, can only comment german radio
easy to understand is when muslim immigrants commit crime they never announce the perpetrators ethnicity. when a native german commits crime they have to announce it specially and stress on it. pretty pointless because every idiot can see through this
that brings me to ambulance workers and policemen get attacked more often, some policeman got stabbed in the neck, children bullied in school etc
but i just love the mechanics behind this. they are now building a narrative against polish and russian immigrants.
bundespolizei arrested at least 60 people for hate comments
merkel and bundestag will apply pressure to facebook and others to contain hate speech
i just love it so funny
best economic year ever
shame we couldnt integrate more refugees in this timespan - bundesminister is at fault here we must do more etc etc

We have strayed so far from God's path. What has happened to our cultures.

>being surprised German women love the BBC
she only picks the finest African bucks when she goes partying