From strongest to weakest

From strongest to weakest.

>Luke Cage
>Daredevil
>Iron Fist
>Jessica Jones

Do you agree?

Daredevil is the weakest
Jesicca is the second more strong and Im not sure about luke and iron fist.

Punisher is the strongest.

There is literally no reason these idiots shouldn't be using guns.

Iron Fist is technically stronger than all of them in the comics, dunno about the shitty shows.

JJ is Thing-level strength IIRC and fairly durable but if Iron Fist used his chi punch it would probably hurt pretty bad.

Jessica Jones is stronger than Daredevil. Well, arguably at least. She has super strength but is untrained, DD is trained but is not superpowered.

Daredevil couldn't hold up an elevator. Jessica is stronger, she's just the least talented fighter. Daredevil and Iron Fists are martial artists, Luke had some boxing training, Jessica is just a sloppy brute.

>Daredevil
>not superpowered
I might beg to differ

Are you talking physical or psychological strength? If I was forced to choose one to get me out of a bad situation
-Daredevil
-Luke Cage
-Jessica Jones
-Iron Fist

mah nigga. I'm over-hyped for his show, currently terrified that it'll be shit.

Yes good list

Daredevil is the best fighter out of them all even though his powers are the weakest, He could dodge Jessica and Dannys more powerful attacks and neither of them are invulnerable to his like Cage is.

JJ is the weakest until she gets some actual training. Her strength doesn't matter when she wont be able to hit DD or IF, and while she has some durability its not on the level of Cages and she can still be hurt by weapons.

Its a miracle she wasn't stabbed by a hand ninja desu.

Luke was Special Forces and a cop so he has some more formal training

Iron Fist was bad, Defenders was mediocre. But Our Guy is going to bring Marvel Netflix back to greatness. I'm expecting good things.

In the series he's Daredevil lv without the fist, with the fist he's stronger
Iron fist > Cage > Daredevil > Jessica

Ironfist still has to hit the fist on daredevil. Being 'stronger' doesn't mean he's capable of delivering the strength to where it would need to hit.

Matt wrecks baseline Danny. Only thing Danny has going for him is the Fist, with very varied results.

fuck off you sexist pig.

Yeah and Danny's fist is pretty underwhelming on the show. Hes lucky whoever he is fighting always just politely stands there while he charges up his power.

I wonder why Matt is so much more skilled than Danny when Danny is supposed to be kung fu jesus and entirely dedicated his life to martial arts, while Matt is also a lawyer.

Because IF was made by people who did not have a single shit to give about the source material, on a shoestring budget, with practically negative production time. That complete disregard carried over into Defenders.

Half the Defenders was me just thinking "Okay, now shoot him."

I'm hype desu.

I feel like some blame is also on the actor/stuntman or whatever, it's so weird and disjointed that withinin the same show Daredevil has perfectly serviceable fight scenes and Iron Fist still sucks as much ass as ever. Did they have separate teams for each character's choreography or something?

Maybe Cox is able to do good fight scenes whereas Jones just physically can't for whatever reason so they can do a good scene with Daredevil, but they have to cut around IF.

More like Daredevils mask allows a stunt double to stand in and do the action scenes.