So who else felt extremely uncomfortable during this scene?

So who else felt extremely uncomfortable during this scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_PbuUxyi5YU
vimeo.com/179779722
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not me, I was too busy wanting to bone the old man

I mean, did you feel it "awoken" you...in your pants?

It disgusts me and makes me feel aroused at the same time.
when that snake thing made "hmpf", that really got me for some reason.

Y-Yeah me too

This stare? Yes, definitely

i like how morty is slowly turning into rick

wasnt morty supposed to be dumb?
hes been getting smarter every season

I wish Jerry was digested as he just didn't care about his life anymore

Am I wrong for this?

I think it's implied that he's retarded, but he has slowly been learning stuff by being with Rick, plus he's getting numb to all the fucked up stuff

Resident Evils Lurker Frog got me
Lots of vids on youtube......

Mega link? I missed the episode

Check madridista's tumblr dude, the guy has the mega too

Hunter gamma got me
Vore is unappreciated

He is probably turning into evil morty or maybe into this universes Rick himself in some fucked up time/dimension travel way

>some light vore material
>making me uncomfortable

It's not my first dance at the rodeo, newfriend.

he isn't "turning into rick"
he has already surpassed rick for anything malevolent shown on screen, and is just different.

He's not retarded, he has a learning disability. He sucks in a normal academic environment, but from hanging out with/cleaning up after Rick he can learn how to do shit like disarming neutrino bombs. It's like a dyslexic kid who could probably do fine in school if their brain would let them read correctly.

I felt like; No Rick, she did not have options, she was not your daughter, because you abandoned her you self-righteous fuck, just like the Beth in Cronenberg world, so that's 2 daughters he's abandoned, but like he said in Pickle Rick 'I have infinite daughters', so I guess it doesn't really matter how many he abandons as long as Jerry doesn't get the one he wants. Piece of shit, I have never hated Rick more than in this extraordinarily hypocritical moment. Jerry using pity to survive is a lot less pathetic than Rick using his infinite knowledge to abuse people just because he's a depressed drunk who doesn't believe in anything.

So yes, I guess I was extremely uncomfortable during this scene.

Glad to see someone actually get out of the rank and file and call Rick on his shit.

>Vore scene
>It's always some ugly gorey looking monster or a human
>Never something cute but not human
Rick and Morty has some ugly monsters though, so I guess this isn't really a surprise, but come on other shows.

This. That scene pissed me off because the entire show is built around sucking off Rick.

Yes. Jerry is best character on the show and he must survive.

>entire show is built around sucking off Rick.

So you don't actually watch the show, huh? Because his nihilism is never really shone in a positive manner.

During that scene Jerry could have easily shot back with 'At least I stayed' before the monster swallowed him. That would have been a gut punch.

It was stupid. Rick's argument had no base considering he ditched the daughter he was trying to use as his emotional leverage. Jerry at least wants to stay in her life.

Oh man, now I wish he had

Quality post.

That would imply that the writers aren't sucking off Rick and doing everything they can to make Jerry look bad.

I'm waiting for a scene where Jerry points out to Rick that in almost every universe he's with Beth. Which puts him a step above him in the moral factor because it means no matter what he stayed by Beth's side while Rick abandons when shit gets way too hot.

Am I the only one that felt like a little good when Jerry bullied dumbed Rick?

I feel uncomfortable whenever shitlords post the fact that Xavier is the superior show

>already surpassed rick for anything malevolent shown on screen
Oh no he has not.

>he has already surpassed rick for anything malevolent shown on screen
I must have missed all the genocide Morty committed "on screen."

>Sup Forums still triggered

This. Rick's point about "Jerry being a dick and feigning patheticness for forgiveness" was extremely hypocritical considering that's been Rick's character since the Unity episode.

I was more uncomfortable when they killed a little girl as a joke.

so this scene, is the Rick and morty equivalent of the glenn quagmire Rant?.

name 1 (one) thing that rick did that was as actively malevolent as what morty did.
when i say malevolent i mean strictly causing suffering for the sake of causing suffering.
for exaple, letting your family members die because you are to lazy to get up and press a button 3 feet away is not malevolent.
torturing billions of children for profit is not malevolent.
punching some guy who did nothing to you in the face because it makes you feel good IS malevolent.

Not me. Everything Rick said was on point. He's an asshole, but Jerry's a fucking leech. I've been saying this in every Jerry apologist thread and I'm glad it's been addressed in the show. Feeling sorry for someone is one thing, but endlessly feeding empathy to someone looking to be a victim is something else.

So you have to be actively into peoples' suffering or it doesn't matter how much you cause? I'm sorry, but smashing a whole civilization, a whole world because it was preventing you from using your battery is pretty "malevolent."

You are focusing on one narrow description of the word if you think that doesn't qualify.

Technically the "because you enjoy it" part is not part of the required definition for malevolent. Just willfully desiring to do evil on people.

Jerry just doesn't have it in him to tear down Rick. It's not because he's a pussy, but he just lacks the cynicism necessary to do the act.

>terrorism is acceptable
Do you really want to go that route? Do you really want to keep giving them ammo?

I'm so sorry you don't feel safe roleplaying a nazi in a post-WWII America. What has this world come to?

Off the top of my head? He set up deathtraps for 4 people recognized as heroes just because he didn't like them.

>What has this world come to?
For starters, Trump was considered a man of the people and Hillary is regarded as a pacifist.

Welcome to Bizarro World, nona.

Nah. I can only get off to vore when it happens to attractive young women being swallowed by monsters or oversized snakes/frogs/carnivorous plants/etc.
More so if they go in willingly.

>so that's 2 daughters he's abandoned,

It's implied that the cronenberg Beth isn't his original Beth either, and that this Morty might not even be his original Morty, since Rick has memories of an infant Morty, but Cronenberg Beth claimed that her Rick was gone for 20 years, which is longer than that Morty had been alive.

So he's been through at minimum 3 Beths and 2 Mortys.

It's exactly why the inevitable Morty/Rick blow up is going to be awesome. Weve already seen plenty of hints of it. Jerry might not be strong enough, but Morty is.

And yet he never loses

>I feel uncomfortable whenever shitlords post the fact that Xavier is the superior show
But it is...
youtube.com/watch?v=_PbuUxyi5YU

He has been hurt physically in every single episode from the start of season 3, what more do you want

It won't happen.

>physical pain
>mattering to a drugged up cyborg

Like that time he replaced Gearhead's balls with his mouth?

He's book dumb, but he's getting wiser and wiser.

Well duh doy, son.

Holy shit yes this. Ive been thinking what other Sup Forums related scene this reminds me of, the similarities are unbelievable

Fuck, Justin, write this shit down!

Take future notes in this thread. If you keep jerking off Rick because muh intellect then you might as well change his catchphrase to Bazinga

I'm not exactly an edgelord but I'll laugh at rape jokes, holocaust jokes, 9/11 jokes. It's not because I'm some badass, I'm just able to separate fiction from reality enough to enjoy morbid humor.

That little girl is the first time a dark joke ever hit me. It really... bothers me. I'm actually postponing rewatching the episode because of it. Maybe it's because I have a little sister, but something about the way it was structured is just too real, despite being science fiction.

Yes OP is tame, but what about when starts doing it for you? I think I've been on this wild ride too long.

Weird, I thought it was pretty amusing. It goes back to exactly what Jerry said earlier in the episode. And in general this is that type of show. Hardly out of nowhere

So long as you don't put bullets into your sisters head for fun it should be fine.

It was funny, but goddamn man. Who came up with that?

are you joking? They know what they're doing fucktard. It's not about being black and white. Every character is motivated by their ego, pride, and other emotions, even Rick. This is just another episode that show's how flawed Rick is. If you would stop riding Rick's dick so much, you'd see that as much as Jerry tries. he can't compete with Rick for the attention or affection of his daughter. Beth obviously has daddy issues from Rick not paying attention to her when he focused on his work. Now that he's in their home, and wants to make up for lost time, he's paying attention to her and she doesn't want to lose that, even if it means getting rid of Jerry.

Holy fuck, this.
And to add into, back in season 1 there was a possible timeline where Beth and Jerry did not form a family and both were, generally speaking, successful. The thing is they both were not happy with their lives.

You know if the girl had shot the boy these threads would be bitching about it even more and blaming it on the vagina writers.

I haven't watched this season, what's happening in OP's pic?

thank you dexter,youre 100% right

Someone'll make a thread complaining that they only shot the girl to illicit more of an emotional reaction, since shooting the boy wouldn't be sad because feminazi don't value male lives.

>Mantis bee
I'm not seeing the bee

To be honest, I don't blame her for that probably because I would've done the same, because of my own daddy issues

It's giving killer head.

That's a hoverfly

This.
I desperately need someone to call Rick out on his hypocritical bullshit and not immediately die.

Rick tells Jerry that he acts like a loser so everyone will pity him and basically get what he wants, including Beth

"a wish to cause harm" aligns pretty well with "because they enjoy causing suffering".
there is no better word I am aware of that can better be used for that specific, coherent idea i used that word to represent.
i never said what rick did was in any way acceptable, all I'm saying is that it didn't represent a specific desire to cause suffering like what was portrayed in this episode.

t.Jerry

Hard vore is its own thing that disturbs everyone

Nigga you fucked up

Ok but why is he inside a giant worm?

uncomfortable because vore fetish or uncomfortable because Rick was using this time to lay out exactly why he hates Jerry without any sugar coating?

both for me, I guess

No

Sup Forums can still realize that normies feel bad when children get hurt

That line is too good. It's probably something he would've came up with on the bus ride home

He had to walk home. No money no bus pass.

That would've been a splendid post-credit scene to be honest

While it's a nice quip it doesn't fit Jerry. An insult like that has to come from either someone who has no connection to Rick in any way or Morty.

how would that make sense coming from ANYONE other than jerry?
who else stayed by beth when rick wasn't there?
her children who were dependent on her?

>ripping off the Scavenger short for jungle and drug tripping travel

vimeo.com/179779722