Today in the news with channel 11: A orphanage has blown up by the joker after batman let him run free without...

Today in the news with channel 11: A orphanage has blown up by the joker after batman let him run free without resistence. In response to this loss of life, batman had this to say:"M-muh slippery slope!!!!"

>MFW I wish sometimes Frank was real
El Chapo would be dead already, pedophiles would be disappearing, high-profile known criminals would be found gutted.

Vigilantes exist in real life, they don't have the massive plot armour of shitty characters like Batman and the Punisher.

The state could have just as easily sentenced him to death. Why you gotta be hatin' on Bats?

then frank wouldn't be real buster

Do you make a variation of this thread every day, user?
It's been going on since like 2008,

It wasn't Batman's fault though, it isn't up to him what other people decide to do. It's a false correlation. You're insinuating that the orphanage was blown up by the Joker as a direct result of Batman letting him run free. But that isn't the case, Joker blew up the orphanage because he's insane and stupid.

Real life vigilantism is usually a one off event. Like that father who shot the pedophile who raped his son. There's no unending crusade like Punisher.

well joker wouldnt had done shit if batman keeps letting him live. you can't say batman doesn't have a part in joker running around being a clown.

imo people should respond to batman's shit by asking why he hates Our Troops and Our Boys In Blue do much.

>A orphanage has blown up by the joker
Just....

Can you grammar?

>Joker runs away
>carjacks some poor flob, more than likely killing them
>kills god knows how many people speeding away to draw up his next plan that will kill more

You can argue how Joker not being executed is the fault on their authorities, but this shit is directly on Batman's head.

They're usually not long-term and they usually have a specific target, because shit goes really awry when you get real life individuals trying to play Punisher.

>a guy traumatized for life by the very act of murder
>killing someone himself

>This just in: Joker has just now killed more people than anyone has ever killed
>Witnesses heard him cackle "HA HA I WILL CONTINUE DOING THIS UNTIL I DIE" as he was once again allowed to escape by Batman
>"If you kill a killer, the number of killers in the world remains the same" an increasingly unconvincing Batman was heard to mutter
>Later tonight we'll hold a candle vigil to Joker's 250 millionth victim with no end in sight

So the problem here isn't the Joker being a homicidal maniac or Batman refusing to kill people under any circumstances. The problem is the revolving door that is arkham, the writers wanting to put the Joker on everything Batman related, and putting Batman in a situation where he looks like he's just letting people die voluntarily. Having the joker in a story should be an event, not a recurring character.
Also making him Batman's nemesis is idiotic, when he has so many enemies to worry about.
That's something the batman lego movie got right.

Isn't this on Gordon or another cop for not shooting Joker?
Or a judge for not sentencing him to death?

>If we kill him he wins
Kek

There was a story once where a cop just shot Joker after Batman captured him.
Batman took Joker to the hospital.

It's not Batman's responsibility to execute criminals.

Why haven't any of Gotham's cops executes their rights to put the fucker down?
Why hasn't the state put him to death yet?
Shit, why haven't the other criminals of Gotham gotten together and put him down yet? He fucks their nice time up almost as much as he does civilians, to the point that keeping him around to distract Batman just isn't worth it anymore.

THE HERO WE DESERVE!

In hindsight, it's actually pretty surreal that the '66 show managed to balance these problems of in-universe logic better than the "maturer" mainstream comics that subsequently followed. I wonder if it would lead to any mark of improvement if mainstream comics ever tried to drop the pretense of 'realism' and follow closer in that direction, where any plot-specific improbability is met by an environment that barely sees it out of the ordinary.

The system has obviously failed. Why doesn't Batman take it into his own hands? He has no problem interfering with police shit all the time but as soon as it comes time to actually kill the fucker he's nowhere to be found.

If you actually want a real reason sure OP.

>why doesn't he kill the joker
The first is an internal reason. "MUH slipper slop" as you put it.

Without going too deeply into it, Batman firmly believes that if he kills the joker he will justify killing others because of how dangerous they are. Ivy would probably be next as any man she touches/kisses she could kill. Then maybe Killer Croc as he's more animal than human, etc etc.

And either Batman would kill everyone down to the last petty thief, or people would replace the big tier villains.

But beyond this, the reason which I personally think is better, is because Batman is afraid/knows the joker would just become a martyr.

Killing joker would stir those who follow him, as well as Harley, to pin him up as some sort of twister martyr. Something to wage war against the people of Gotham and Bats for, which is what Batman would do anything to avoid.

He does this Specifically in The Dark Knight Returns with the Mutant Leader. He knows killing him would only cause more bloodshed and would frenzy the ARMY SIZED GANG into waging a war with the city. Instead Batman breaks him in front of his own men, pounding him into the mud, showing his men that he his nothing more then a weak pathetic excuse for a leader. And it works.

this is why he doesn't kill the joker, or anyone else. That and because he has general morals and doesn't want to man hunted by the cops or fib for being a killer.

Batman literally could not survive without the Joker.
Sales-wise, I mean.

/thread

Just look at the fanbases for those Columbine faggots. Imagine that, but centered around an actually charismatic serial killer who actually lived up to his own hype.

he only has a huge fanbase because Batman let him live for so long. you think people like Anthony Sowell or Ariel Castro have a legion of followers looking to them as martyrs?

>Without going too deeply into it, Batman firmly believes that if he kills the joker he will justify killing others because of how dangerous they are. Ivy would probably be next as any man she touches/kisses she could kill. Then maybe Killer Croc as he's more animal than human, etc etc.

That's more lack of willpower on his part.

>And either Batman would kill everyone down to the last petty thief, or people would replace the big tier villains.

Kill them too.

>But beyond this, the reason which I personally think is better, is because Batman is afraid/knows the joker would just become a martyr.

Ditto. If those knuckleheads don't learn after Joker gets bumped off, there's no saving them.

>He does this Specifically in The Dark Knight Returns with the Mutant Leader. He knows killing him would only cause more bloodshed and would frenzy the ARMY SIZED GANG into waging a war with the city. Instead Batman breaks him in front of his own men, pounding him into the mud, showing his men that he his nothing more then a weak pathetic excuse for a leader. And it works.

Easily cowed rubes not possessing particularly good reasoning or intelligence, they'd follow anyone that could bump off the biggest dickhead around, they're barely above animals.

The threat didn't end after the mutant leader was arrested, it was just less cohesive.

>this is why he doesn't kill the joker, or anyone else. That and because he has general morals and doesn't want to man hunted by the cops or fib for being a killer.

Nope, DC doesn't want to go bankrupt.

So would the best bet be to kill him in the most humiliating way possible?
Like he slips on a banana peel and falls to his death or gets hit in the head by a falling coconut?

He did grammar right. Joker was right next to the orphanage when it blew up, hence "an orphanage has blown up by the joker".

Some random junkie shooting him in the stomach and slowly dying face down in the alley would be the best way. It isn't funny to him, not even in an ironic way, to be killed by some nobody in some forgotten part of the city, and the remainder of his life would be him dwelling on that fact.

A real unending crusade like the Punishers would result in a lot of dead innocents as well as criminals. People caught it the crossfire, cases of mistaken identity, or people who are simply wrongly accused. That's why we have judicial systems in the first place, as imperfect as they are.

Frank has a superhuman sense of moral judgment bordering on omniscience.

Sounds like Joker's Favor, which is sort of like that, but with less irony.

Yeah, like how he was scared in OP's comic and that BTAS episode where some random guy almost blew him up in an alley. He's not scared of death, he's scared of a boring death.

>94821820

A real unending crusade would end with wanna be Frank getting shot to hell and back then have his head chopped off and put on a pike by the jefe to show off what fate happens to wannabes. Sorry to break it to you but people carrying on successful one man army assaults aren't as common in occurence as Frank makes you think it is.

>El Chapo would be dead already,
El Chapo is basically the head of a small nation. Frank would die trying to take on the cartels without plot armor, they're literally waging war on Mexico's military right now.
This is due to one of three reasons:
1. The vigilante quickly dies.
2. The vigilante is quickly arrested.
3. The vigilante doesn't run into crime every time he walks home and has nothing to go Punisher/Batman on.

In other words, reality.

There was another one where Dick Grayson beat the Joker to death after his eightieth murder spree. Batman brought the Joker back to life.

Im surprised shit like this doesn't happen more often. Its a miracle that Batmans rogues haven't all been killed by crooked cops or prison guards.

Why's it on him? He's already spending all his money, energy and time just trying to apprehend the bastards. Can't Gotham throw him a bone and reduce his workload a little by executing a few of the nutjobs?

Next thing you know, they'll be asking Batman to cook and clean for them.

Maggie Sawyer who at the time was the commissioner of the GCPD, once fired six shots into Joker's chest when he started a killing spree at a police station in the Gotham Central comics. Other Gotham public servants promptly shoved her out of the way and carted him off to the hospital IMMEDIATELY to be provided with the best possible care, so he survived. He survived because some EMT thought saving his life was even remotely a consideration while surrounded by dead cops.

Gotham's health-care can miraculously heal up all the criminals that Batman repeatedly injures on the daily basis, but when its the GCPD they are like "hmm..shoulld I save your life?"

Villains on the old comics weren't serial killers/rapists eating babies on breakfast every morning so Batman not killing them wasn't a big deal and even it made him look like the bigger man. Back then this shit was for children. Now it's for manchildren

Conveniently, the bent cops are more concerned about getting dirty money from the people that kill them wholesale every other week, rather than doing the easy job of capping every major supervillain, and being set for the rest of their life on top of being a hero.

I mean so what if someone like Harley gets her feelings hurt because someome splattered the Joker? So what if she'll be dedicated to continuing Joker's legacy? It's something she does while the fucker is alive, just brain her the second she rears her head too.

>You're insinuating that the orphanage was blown up by the Joker as a direct result of Batman letting him run free
it is

So are you saying we should execute every mentally ill person who causes harm even do we're not the proper authorities to do so?

If they escape from prison every other month and kill people by the dozens?

Yes.

If mwtbally persona is actually smart and kills hundreds of people every time yes. And shouldnt you be saving the city batman

In real life the mentally ill are generally harmless and are victims more often than perpetrators in crimes. In comics being mentally ill is a superpower that somehow allows you to defy reality and also makes you want to murder thousands for fun.

Besides, most of Batman's rogues aren't actually mentally ill. Two-Face? Sure. Croc? Probably. Mad Hatter? Sometimes. These are the only ones who could reasonably claim to have no control over or perception of their actions. Everyone else (Joker, Penguin, Bane, Ra's, Black Mask, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, etc.) is just an asshole who is fully aware of what they're doing.

If Frank was real, Hollywood elites would start dropping like flies.

>Croc? Probably
Eeh depends on whether or not they portray him as big dumb cannibal lizard or just a guy with a skin condition.

Two-Face and Ventriloquist I'd argue are the only rogues who are genuinely mentally ill and not just "haha I'm so crazy and evil" insane.

I don't want to be edgy or anything, but I know if anything happened to muh family, I would begin franking. The only thing stopping it is me having something to lose.
I'm sickened by some of the criminal activity I see, and I know the cops want to do the right thing but their hands are tied.

Trips and breaks his neck on a conveniently placed rock

He can, but his style is poor.

Let those who oppose the Golden Emoeror of Man,
Beware my privately owned nuke, my 2nd Amendment Right

He could but the Joker blew up his school too.