Michelle Obama

Why the fuck didn't she run? She's better then Hillary and Obama combined.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywritingtips.com/10-types-of-hypercorrection/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's got a bigger penis too

Daily reminder that post-messiah Judaism is (literally) Christianity, meaning the true Israel is the spiritual body of Christendom.

That modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-Christian-era Judaism.

That Talmudism/Pharisaism is the richest ideological firmament for Satanism, which found its purest expression in the act of crucifying Christ as urged and committed by the Pharisees of the time.

That modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) generally originated in Khazaria, but have lived internationally, intermarried, and converted (both in and out) for so long as to have no discernible genetic or familial heritage.

That the "13th Tribe" and "Ashkenazim" racial memes are Hasbara psyops designed specifically to justify the current occupation of Palestine known as "Israel," as well as employ a political parry silencing anyone who names the "Jew" or criticizes their activities as being a racist. There is no "Jewish race."

That the extortion at the Temple - whom Jesus drove out and excoriated - was promoted and conducted by the Pharisees of the day; that the modern day extortion employed by the same "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) via the Federal Reserve and similar monetary and usurious banking rackets are spiritually identical in form, function, and nature of perpetrator.

That the Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."

That if you don't know the above, and much more, you have a long way to go before you are "red-pilled."

She isn't a politician by any means, she has just played the victim her entire life to get where she is.

tfw you realize that America has become a full blown oligarchy and there is no saving the place cause if this tranny ran she would most likely win Americans are just that stupid

>she
When will this meme end?

no wonder USA is so obsessed with gender studies

>she

physically, she is.

Big teeeethed Monkey cunt ..
has NO Personality about her ape self ..
them teeth FFs
her cleft pallette
aggresive attitude .. from a darkie ?
even her hubby plays talk as the nigger /uncle tom .. she tries to be equal the white man .. lolololololololo

Now you want a trany as president?

Ok, who let these inepts into Sup Forums?

She has as much filler and shit done to her face as the average tranny... and still looks less feminine.

Because her birth certificate says male.

How the fuck do you have internet?

Because she's not Clinton?
Clinton was the chosen one all along. Sanders could be brushed aside - they couldn't have done the same with Michelle

MOMMY

We should take inspiration from chloeposting when it comes to michelle obama. I want to see a fridge with muscles wearing a pearl necklace NOW

>she

Wake up, idiot.

Because they wouldn't have been able to use "First Woman President" label.

>Michelle Obama

At which Div2 College did she play Linebacker???

I forgot.

because her biggest contribution as first lady was her failed attempts to get kids outside

pokemon go did more for that

is she even a politician?

Because shes gained 90 pounds and is now morbidly obese, and embarassed to go out in public

We're talking about Michelle Obama not Melania Trump.

She's literally an 80 IQ ape trying to pass for a normal human being. Her hypercorrection is currently the biggest meme in the linguistic community

I really think Melania is a trap, t b h

It's not her time yet.

But you can bet your ass that she will be there after crooked Hillary is gone. She will run the second "Change" campaign and win just like Obongo.

She's a cheerleader, not a leader.

>oh my god that girl has muscles she's not hot!!

You are such a faggot

dailywritingtips.com/10-types-of-hypercorrection/

Interesting

Donny is a transman herself, I mean just look at them, how obvious could it be?

The real meaning of "the small hands" -- the real red pill... Trump's a woman!! Got a vajayjay!

some dumb bimbo is running for president in 4 years
what the fuck america

>Clinton was the chosen one all along

was she running the white house during Obama's administration?

Did Michelle Obama ever contribute anything, aside from giving kids awful caf lunches?

checked

She'll go down as prettiest first lady

school lunches says different.

>She

>run

I think she just kind of lumbers.

Her filing papers to do so would be a felony, her real name isn't Michelle it's Michael

we're not ready for a transgender president user. we haven't even had a real woman president yet.

Talking about the Tranny and not their hot, virgin daughter Malia.

For shame OP.

>she

>virgin
She's been getting BLEACHED at frat parties for months now

because its high time a woman should be president of USA

she looks like shes going to church straight from the cotton field.

A half kiwi? I didn't know you could eat it like an orange.

>hot
jesus christ that is the worst case of horseface I've seen on a nonwhite

Shit, which college is she going to?

Source?

I will probably take a road trip to one of the frat houses, wait until she is passed out drunk, and try and get with her.

>mfw our first lady or equivalent probably has a smaller dick

First tranny president?

I like Flo Jo too.