>Is the nation with the highest percentage aryan genes
>Is the most creative
>Is the most talented in all fields
>Has the best soldiers
>Is naturally bilingual, thus superior to monolingual Anglo scum
>Has the best aesthetics on both women and men
>Has a carefree attitude, no stress, longer lives
>Has strong nationalism, compared to the rest of Canada which has zero
>Best hockey players (their national sport)

Some bonuses:
>Quebec has the second highest gdp after Ontario, tied with Alberta (even though its economy is about to crash)
>Has some of the laws considered the most racists by (((them)))
>Quebec was Canada before any other province, thus making it the country's founding nation
>Quebec has the strongest culture and started every single stereotype about Canadians
>Quebec is Canada's masterrace

>inb4 butthurt Albertans
Sucks to suck, oil ain't payin much now, eh? Faggots.
>Inb4 angry Brits defending their old colonies
This isn't your fight: Canada is rightful Quebec's clay, gtfo
>inb4 Quebecboo
Fuck off faggots, you're not welcome here

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaëtan_Dugas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's also filled up and filling with french-speaking niggers which, as it turns out, are just niggers

into the toilet it goes, like the rest of Canada

Even the Anglo alt-right hero of Canada knows this

Save us Quebec. Only you can protect your culture but play the French card to avoid racist charges.

But seriously, why do you frogs insist on bringing third world cultures into your province solely to have more francophones? Is it really worth it? You'd rather compete with mosques and sharia law than Mcdonalds and Albertans? SMDH.

Anglos are shit.

Most men in here are mommy's boys utterly tamed and polite, anglo genes are just submissive as hell.

Cant fuck good like that, good thing im not.

Don't worry OP. Your new Muslim immigrants will fix all of the problems that you just listed. Enjoy the new Canada.

The francophone negroid thing is more or less just a péquiste cuckery, since péquistes believe that everyone living on the territory of Quebec is "one of us," compared to the traditional idea that every French Canadian living anywhere is "one of us"

Things change though

Quebec people are ugly tho

Don't forget, frenchies brought hiv to north american.

lmao you fucking homos

Daily reminder that post-messiah Judaism is (literally) Christianity, meaning the true Israel is the spiritual body of Christendom.

That modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-Christian-era Judaism.

That Talmudism/Pharisaism is the richest ideological firmament for Satanism, which found its purest expression in the act of crucifying Christ as urged and committed by the Pharisees of the time.

That modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) generally originated in Khazaria, but have lived internationally, intermarried, and converted (both in and out) for so long as to have no discernible genetic or familial heritage.

That the "13th Tribe" and "Ashkenazim" racial memes are Hasbara psyops designed specifically to justify the current occupation of Palestine known as "Israel," as well as employ a political parry silencing anyone who names the "Jew" or criticizes their activities as being a racist. There is no "Jewish race."

That the extortion at the Temple - whom Jesus drove out and excoriated - was promoted and conducted by the Pharisees of the day; that the modern day extortion employed by the same "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) via the Federal Reserve and similar monetary and usurious banking rackets are spiritually identical in form, function, and nature of perpetrator.

That the Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."

That if you don't know the above, and much more, you have a long way to go before you are "red-pilled."

Also Quebec is bilingual making them scum and inferior.

Op is a faggot.

Signed
-A French Canadian

> random source less claims

Only thing quebec is full of is people who think they can speak French

ok good for them

WE BRING FRANCOPHONE IMMIGRANTS BECAUSE IMMIGRANT QUOTAS ARE IMPOSED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. DAILY REMINDER THAT NORTH AMERICAN MULTICULTURALISM WAS INVENTED BY CANADA IN AN ATTEMPT TO DESTROY QUÉBEC

This nigger got his brain fried by Bertrand L Comparet

I wish quebec would leave already but they need our Equalization payments to fund their SJW game studios and failing companies.

>Has the highest IQ
Good for you. Chinks have a higher IQ than Whites, doesn't make Chinks any better.
>Has the tallest men
So?
>Has the biggest dick
MUH DICK
>Fittest men
Smells of bullshit, might need some sauce
>Is the nation with the highest percentage aryan genes
Aryan? As in German? Top fucking kek Germans are subhuman trash.
>Is the most creative
Proofs?
>Is the most talented in all fields
Isn't it more industrialised than the rest of Canada? If so then this is a given.
>Has the best soldiers
Subjective.
>Is naturally bilingual, thus superior to monolingual Anglo scum
You're cucked into learning 2 languages because your ancestors got BTFO and you think that's a good thing?
>Has the best aesthetics on both women and men
Subjective
>Has a carefree attitude, no stress, longer lives
A nation can't have a care-free attitude, only it's individuals
>Has strong nationalism, compared to the rest of Canada which has zero
I'll give you this. The rest of Canada is shit
>Best hockey players (their national sport)
Hockey is shit.

>Quebec has the second highest gdp after Ontario, tied with Alberta (even though its economy is about to crash)
Get fucked, you're 2nd place.
>Has some of the laws considered the most racists by (((them)))
cool
>Quebec was Canada before any other province, thus making it the country's founding nation
So?
>Quebec has the strongest culture and started every single stereotype about Canadians
Name one good stereotype about Canadians
>Quebec is Canada's masterrace
Subjective

This is no defence of the rest of Canada, mind you. It's all shit.

>too many anglo-leafs here

VIVE LE QUEBEC LIBRE!

WE ARE GETTING ROBBED BY YOUR "EQUALIZATION", WHICH ONLY BENEFITS THE EASTERN PROVINCES. WE CREATED THIS FUCKING COUNTRY, CANADA USED TO BE THE VERY NAME OF QUÉBEC BEFORE YOU KEKS AND REDCOATS TOOK IT AND FORCED US TO FIND ANOTHER NAME SO THAT WE WOULDN'T BE ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH GARBAGE

>Sucks to suck, oil ain't payin much now, eh? Faggots.

That's not nice. We are dying her you bastard. So many unemployed workers, myself included. You take this back.

>oh and thanks canada for lending a hand to us when we carried the country for 50 years.
>pro tip, you didn't
>fuck canada

>Top fucking kek Germans are subhuman trash.
the eternal anglo never ceases to amaze

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE ESSENIANS ARE THE ONLY VALID REPRESENTANTS OF POST-SADOKITE JUDAISM

That Hotel is great OP. Stayed in there 4 winters in a row and had a great time at the Festival. 5 stars.

>GDP/capita is half of Alberta's
it must suck being a poor surrender monkey living in 17th century houses. Hard to call yourself superior when you live off the welfare of truck driving redneck Nickelback fans.

calm down aids boy

Quebec city
>In 2006, visible minorities made up 3% of the city's population, which is the smallest proportion of any major Canadian city.
Sounds like a dream

Why are Canadians so mad that their official state religion is multiculturalism and project their insecurities onto the superior Québec nation?

Pic related, street sign from Ontario.

>submissive

Breaking a sweat aren't we now Mohamed?

Get back to /cfg/.

>we wuz kolonialistz n sheit

>damn those submissive anglos

At least their skin is white unlike yours.

The women look like Mick Jagger once they're 40. Otherwise I agree.

Pic related.
>why do you frogs insist on bringing third world cultures into your province solely to have more francophones?
We don't want them. Nobody but our libtards in Montreal and their nigger pets want them.
>Signed -A French Canadian
Obviously not from Quebec, so why should I care?

>t. non empire
>t. 60%
Noice :^)

so bring white frenchmen you self-destructive morons. And yes, third world immigration was an urban anglo elite conspiracy to destroy Quebecois culture, but it is taking down the rest of rural Canada with it. We are now allies in this.

>tfw when you're so colossally pathetic you fake twitter posts
Get help, please.

Immigration is never the answer, just make conditions favourable for the formation of big families

Your Quiet Revolution ruined the chances of that.

we wuz an embire :DDDD

We bring many white frenchmen already, you cucks. We have the lowest immigration possible, and it's like 50% of people from France. I used to live in Québec city until this summer, never saw many immigrants there, there were literally none. Now I'm in Montréal and it's fucking swarming with faggots from France, but it's better than niggers and arabs.

May Prince George of Cambridge be crowned and reclaim the Commonwealth.

>Tfw this could be the Canadian flag within your life time.

Mass Quebecois suicide. Died like they lived, whining like a bitch about Britain :^)

Yeah, I know. There were legitimate injustices that it fixed (my grandfather was in industry, and he used to have Anglo Freemasons refusing to do business with him because he was French Catholic) but it went way too far in attacking the Church and in creating a conceptual distance between French Canadians in Quebec and outside of Quebec

>t. no empire
>Even the Portuguese had more of an Empire.
:^)

If you were really not a cuck, you would enforce a "european-only" immigration policy and use your notwithstanding clause to defy Trudat's feeble attempts to stop you.

We don't need ANY immigration.

canada is great and all but lmao weedman needs to leave

We're doing that, let us first elect Lisée, you'll see how it turns out.

good luck frendo

immigrants will be forced upon you anyway, thanks to freedom of movement they will enter quebec through Pearson. At least counter it with people from your motherland.

Our motherland is the St. Lawrence Valley.

Plus basically nobody from other provinces moves to Quebec unless they're French Canadian

>implying going from the US east coast to the Philippines isn't imperialist

its real idiot

Quebecers are also the most sheltered due to their fake French gibberish.

Enjoy your Haitians fag

SJWs here in Toronto hate Quebec. that's for sure.

Can't the Celtics, Anglos & French unite against the invaders? You French are going to love the celt/anglo Canadians when you're up to your tits in arabs

Best friend in Toronto is a north Quebecer. Good people

That's one of the more ridiculous things about Anglo SJWs, somehow they still manage to be as anti-French as the worst British imperialists ever were. Of course, a lot of (((them))) aren't even Anglos to begin with

With Bill 101 it's impossible to work in Québec if you don't speak French. 95% of the population speaks French. The rest is garbage.
Immigrants who want to be moochers just go straight to Toronto, SJW/multicultural cuckpital of the world.

It would be difficult because a lot of Anglo people in Quebec have a very patronising attitude towards French people so I don't see that becoming a thing

I've been looking for this for a while, thanks.
To me, Anglo-Canadians are at the same level as Turkroaches and Jews. They can't comprehend how fucking disgusting they truly are and find a way to justify their deeds by bringing down others around them. Truly a disgusting race.

>aryan genes

Pic related. You frog canucks are literally the scum of the earth. Like there is no one worse or more subhuman, except maybe salafist Muslims.

The way you speak French is actually sickening. It has been known to make the ears of babies bleed. It is the most nasal, whiny disgusting noise to ever grace God's good earth.

Please, PLEASE, gas yourself now.

>not alt right
>not a hero.
>praising the idiocy and degeneracy of those decultured frog nigs.

Says the hooked nose, close eyed, soulless rapist manlet from the swamps of Eastern Canada. Think how shit France is, then imagine France without even a semblance of refinement and culture-- that's you fucks.

Amazing how so many people from the UK who have never been to Quebec are experts on Quebec

canadian french is the ugliest thing i've ever heard and i live around fucking gujus
not every damn sound has to come from your sinuses

Would I be this critical if I'd never been? I know you swamp nigs well. I've worked with you for three years. Lazy fucking scum, the lot of you. I competed in a race with a team of Aussies and you nigs and I was horrified with how lazy and uncooperative the canucks were. The Aussies agreed with me.

Also this. It is fucking hideous sounding. I almost shanked a Quebecois because of his accent.

French Canadians are literally worse than almost any shitskin Trudeau could import

Did you get cucked by a French Canadian? Something must be fueling this autistic rage

French Canada, pic related

They only realized when they heard their wives' sons laugh 'hon hon hon'

Not all of English-speaking Canada are of English descent, you retarded frog. You faggots really need to separate.

yeah, but it also has the most frech canadians in it...

Why do brits always feel the need to defend Anglo-Cans. It's like you associate with them or something. Must be that paki fever you share.

They're LARPing as British soldiers riding to the rescue of their defenseless, dopey colonials

The British should've driven out the French entirely. Giving them land was a mistake.

Quebec is the best nation in the world, as a son of immigrants I will be voting for the separation of the province whenever I get the chance.

Vive le Québec libre!

The Québécois accent is that of 17th-18th century France. The French one was created with the French Revolution.

Canada is Quebec and Canada is French, that's a fact

More important question, how do we leave this miserable federation?

Vote for Lisée.

This is coming from degenerate countries without any culture. Canada has no culture. Their only culture is multiculturalism and mediocrity. Just a weak imitation of America, the laughing stock of the world.