wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33692
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

F

RIP in pieces Killary

What is it?

Praise kek!

F for fuck that bitch.

>inb4 b-b-but muh p-polls!

Probably the best email of the lot so far.

DARKNESS IMPRISONING ME
ALL THAT I SEE
ABSOLUTE HORROR
I CANNOT LIVE
I CANNOT DIE
TRAPPED IN MYSELF
BODY MY HOLDING CELL

Explain the significance of this

Podesta email stating her chances of winning are maybe 50-50 at best and their failing miserably

> Looking at her poll numbers, favorable ratings, and trust levels from the day she left the State Department to today I find the results ominous and do not believe the Clintons or their consultants remotely understand why, do not understand the peril of their current course, and do not understand or care----any more than Obama understands or cares----that there are reasons that on Obama's watch Democrats were obliterated and lost control of the House, the Senate, many governorships and state legislative seats and reapportionment.
> Looking at her poll numbers, favorable ratings, and trust levels from the day she left the State Department to today
> Looking at her poll numbers
> her poll numbers
> poll numbers

That was not an email written after careful consideration. It's desperate. The language and the writing is tense, it's the sort of thing you bash together after a few hard drinks.

They are scared and I like it.

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30035

I can't wait to vote on November 8th and put the final nail into her political careers coffin

It looks like its a reporter threatening to write bad stuff about the Clinton Campaign. Not corruption really but just how the polls are bogus and not indicative of the final outcome.

Nothing groundbreaking.

Keep digging gringos.

the email is TO Podesta not from him you fucking idiot

Oh. Wow it's fucking nothing what did you mean by this?

>ITS SUPPOSED TO BE MY TURN!!!

>WHY AM I NOT UP 50 POINTS!!!

He looks like a creepy 90s children show puppet

>Sent from my ipad

Who is brentbbi?

Who's the Brent guy that sent this to Podesta? It sounds like he's saying he's considering writing a piece telling the truth about the polls

>Sent from my iPad
savage

No shit. It's between those who work in her campaign. Did Podesta correct him somewhere in there?

>Date: 2015-06-21 16:30
Literally fucking nothing.

"KYS fucking FAGGOT I hate you blah blah KILL everybody!!!!"

-Sent from my Ipad

This is from four fucking months ago.

Spitting Image?

It's literally nothing

These digits are something though

its from over a year ago you retard

why did i laugh at this

>implying they knew this from the beginning and still ducked Bernie

>implying it hasn't got even worse with every leak, O'keefe vid, and debate loss.

>implying Podesta emails or recieves anyone outside the campaign with that account.

NEED MORE FRIENDS WITH WINGS

ALL THE ANGELS I KNOW POUR CONCRETE IN MY VEINS

youtube.com/watch?v=AZjwCmJrnlY

AND ALL THE DUCKS ARE GETTING ME FUCKED

>Sent from my iPad

What did he mean by this?

Alright this is odd. I even tried going through to wikileaks and manually entering email ID 30035 and still got sent to this page

Brent is pretty based in the emails. Almost all the critical and hilarious emails about her campaign have come from him. He thinks they're all retarded morons and routinely reminds them about it.

>WebTV.net

automatically ads "written on iphone/ipad" if you use the email system on your iphone/ipad if you dont disable it in the settings.

didn't seem that special of an email, really.

all it is some literally who writer saying he might write less favorably of hillary to the campaign manager of hillary.

more or less admitting he takes orders from hillarys campaign, but at same time declaring he's not a loyal one

It means the message was sent from his iPad

HOLD MY BREATH AS I WISH FOR DEAAAAATH

COUGHING FIT

that brent bair?

PANTS OF SHIT

Here's the meat of it.

WITNESSED

you fucking idiot

that mail was written in june 2015

Thats BRET bair you fucking mong

Tbh I think the most amazing thing about any of this is the fact that people even use Emails.

thanks +(You)

that CHILLING last line

"Sent from my iPad"

ooooh, so *TRIGGERED*, brent

is he the faggot off of morning jew? how does he lean?(inb4, skittle and iced tea)

How does who lean? You are talking about two, now three, different people.

Isn't there a politics thread on Sup Forums you could be shitting up? Or do you have to call the Her Majesty's Internet Gatekeeper to buy time on it
?

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30035
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE'S DONE!!!!!!!!

This

I dont know what to make of it

F

>How does who lean?
brent fucking bear! you faglord

>Isn't there a politics thread on Sup Forums you could be shitting up?
why would I go there?

>do you have to call the Her Majesty's Internet Gatekeeper to buy time on it
?
I pay her majesty the requisite and required internet shitposting licence amount per month, god save her!

how DARE you sir! how DARE you

WOW. That made me hard

KEK loves it!

> a
???

Burn in Heck, you old witch :^)

>underageb&

SENT

FROM

MY

IPAD

IPAD!

implying her maj gives out shitposting licences willhe nillhe?

I passed the test, and am a fully paid up member of the SSS, special shitposting service!

foul supporter of nigbama

Bump to the Light.

>sent from my ipad

This just made me laugh idk why

F
Rest in hell you damn witch

Things have changed a lot since there. Currently, she can't lose. The GOP has really killed themselves.

oh yeah?

say that online, and not to my face, faggot

THIS, taxes well spent

>Sent June 2015
Jesus Christ are you DRUMPFAGS this desperate?

Let's take a look at what this email has to say:
>Do not be surprised if I write a blistering critique and analysis of why Hillary Clinton
and her consultant driven campaign are blowing it big time, that the best outcome,
on current course, is that a Hillary Clinton with Obama-like poll numbers backs into
the presidency because the Republican is less popular and distrusted than she is.
Don't need to read any more, because guess what? Trump is indeed less popular and certainly less trusted than she is.

Time to face the music drumpfags, the election is OVER. Hillary Rodham Clinton WILL be the next president of the United States of America!

Sleep tight crooked witch

F

so is brent a dumbocrat?

WOAH FUCKING RIGHT

He wrote this too, email id 25264

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25264

>mc ecscher trying to be an engineer

are you trying to misgender me? you fuckign shitlord!

congrats

>ctr's fw

Subject: Answering Your Civil and Criminal Offshore Disclosure Questions

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31331

>webtv.net
What year is this?

>webtv

holy shit that deserves an xD for old times sake.

I giggled like a fucking retard.

Good on you leaf.

It gets worse the more it loops I can't stop.

Run down of Benghazi e-mails, including a list of dates and summaries of messages sent to Hillary in e-mail form regarding security concerns (specifically titled for each)

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33692

whos the writer and who does he work for

>· April 8, 2011—“UK game playing; new rebel strategists; Egypt moves in. Sid” In this document, Secretary Clinton responded to a Blumenthal memo with, “Fyi. The idea of using private security experts to arm the opposition should be considered.”

What did she mean by this?

Free Trump meme.

Wew

>On Jan. 10, 2016 Podesta got a note from apparent Brent Budowsky ([email protected]), a one time U.S. Senate staffer for the late Texan Lloyd Bentsen

>2015-6-21
Wow it's fucking nothing