Wonder Woman is all about love

>Wonder Woman is all about love

>The Injustice Wonder Woman is a selfish tyrant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ox8qWFDtLp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You should learn the difference between an alt world and the main continuity. Also Injustice is shit created for cheap thrills.

>Superman is all about compassion, hope and what's right

>Injustice Superman is a murdering psychopath

And elseworlds are wrong because?

I thought her shtick was 'Truth'

>Batman is all about helping criminals on so they can continue murdering

>Injustice Batman is too strict on stopping Superman's style of murder

Wow, I've seen quite a few pages of Batman trying to excuse himself, but that's probably the worst one.

So Ed Boon never read a Wonder Woman comic, who cares? Its an Elseworlds story

Injustice is basically "what if Wonder Woman was evil but no-one realised". The answer is that she'd corrupt Superman and the Justice League into a bunch of murdering psychopaths and Batman would be too busy going "muh Jokerfu" to notice until it's too late.

I think it's kind of telling that the Injustice comic goes to a lot of trouble to develop Superman's march towards tyranny yet doesn't touch on the fact that Wonder Woman's just kind of a cunt for no good reason in that whole franchise

but really all netherealm games are bad

I disagree, their games are pretty good recently. They just aren't the best with stories.

Why doesn't Bruce just pour money into retrofitting and beefing Arkham up, anyway? With his knowledge and resources, nobody should be able to escape.

To me, Injustice is an alternate reality where everybody is just really fucking stupid and selfish all of the time.

Marry one
Fuck one
Kill one

Kill mansplainer, fuck angel woman, and marry tyrant diana

Kill mansplaining WW 3 times

It matters because people are going "They finally made DC interesting! :D!"

Maybe that's because they really did finally make DC interesting.

And a professional acrobat died from falling over and hitting his head on a rock. You just gotta roll with it.

>to you

That's...literally what Injustice is, user, the devs/writers have been upfront about that

>Fuck Flashpoint Wonder Woman
If I'm dying, best to go out with style.
>Marry Injustice Wonder Woman
Seems like I hit the jack pot if I meet her at any point of the story. I'd pray for specifically post-injustice 1, but pre-injustice 2, so that I and Dianna could raise Kara as our own.
>Kill mansplaining Wonder Woman
Honestly, she'd kill me if I don't kill her first

>"It's an elseworlds, therefore it's okay for everyone to be OOC!"
I hate this whoreshit argument. The whole point of an elseworlds is to tell stories with these characters that can't work in the main continuity. Note the "with these characters" bit. If everyone acts different than how they should, they have effectively become OCs wearing the actual characters' skin. And thus you're just reading some knockoff story that has fuck all to do with anything.

If you tell me this is a story about Superman taking over the world, I expect Superman, not Ultraman.

Well, he DID act like Superman in Injustice 2. Let's just... ignore the first game.

its a different earth

Nahh, it's all an act OP. Wonder Woman is all about lust for Superman, and history has shown in any continuity that once Lois Lane is out of the picture, she'll drop that "love" act and start manipulating Superman into a position where he'll see that not only is she the only woman for him, but together they are above everyone else.

this is the sidekicks guy again, isn't it?

not wrong though

>Caring about an elseworld
how stupid are you?

wtf i love spectre now

She was a bitch in Kingdom Come, too.
Everything is basically her fault because she's the one who pressures Superman into re-forming the League, she talked over Superman to order everyone to suppress the Gulag riot with force, escalated the violence in the Gulag, killed Von Bach, etc.

Which is the worst? batman, Wonder Woman or Harley Quinn?

Why is Diana such a huge bitch anyway? Her big Scarecrow hallucination is realizing that she basically made Superman a murdering dictator for the sake of dick. She's the one that led to this huge Regime, probably even moreso than Joker.

>She's the one that led to this huge Regime, probably even moreso than Joker.
Sinestro made it worse. If he didn't interfere She would've been more grounded.

The Injustice edits were some of the greatest thing to come out of Sup Forums

Harley. We're supposed to dislike Bats and WW, but no one has called out Harley for partially orchestrating the whole Metropolis nuke.

that one on the right is an edit, right?

I wish

No but it's not canon and the writer doesn't work at DC.
It was a digital comic

>Why doesn't Bruce just pour money into retrofitting and beefing Arkham up, anyway?
He has, they still escape because muh status quo.

>Kill Flashpoint
She deserves to die
>Marry Injustice
I don't give a fuck is she only kills other people I'm her husband I should be safe
>Fuck Mansplainer
Record it and put it up on the internet to shame her in front of her feminazi gal pals

Good Lord, Batman is a fucking idiot.

>Hal brings a hamboigah

No one but your livid autistic imagination ever said that user

Netherrealms hates every superhero not named Batman. Wonder Woman is a blood hungry tyrant, Superman is a child-killing psychopathic tyrant, Flash and Green Lanterns are pathetic Quislings who have to beg Batgod for forgiveness, Supergirl/Firestorm/Blue Beetle/Shazam/etc. are all jobbers when Superman or Brainiac are in a bad mood,

Really, there was no reason to even care that Brainiac was going to kill everyone. Literally everyone in this universe is a dick, Brainiac's just the only intelligent and honest one.

Well yes.
It is called "Injustice".

>Well, he DID act like Superman in Injustice 2.
Only if you assume Brainiac had bodyjacked him in the ending, otherwise he's just as evil as he always was.

got any more Injustice edits?

The name of the game injustice.

Are you retarded OP?

Why? Because he brainwashed people who oppose him? That's nothing compared to destroying two cities just because people are complaining,

>If everyone acts different than how they should, they have effectively become OCs wearing the actual characters' skin.

That's flawed logic in that it completely ignores publication history of the reused characters and their relationship with each other. With OC characters they have no history and everything has to be exposited in obtuse flashback sequences.

>implying Superman become a tyrant is unique to Injustice

I feel like that's the most out of character I've ever seen anyone write Batman in regards to how he views the Joker

Wonder Woman is just plain evil from the beginning in the Injustice earth for some reason. Superman, Green Lantern, The Flash etc all have their reasons for going down the dark path of the regime but Wonder Woman simply wants to take over the world and ride Kryptonian dick.

The Joker isn't ill. He knows what he's doing. He takes pleasure in it. He's evil.

Wonderwomen has a literal divine right to rule. She's a greek god and greek gods fucked people up for even the slightest transgressions.

>Superman is an irredeemable villain and is locked in the phantom zone
>Wonder Woman is also an irredeemable villain and is imprisoned on themyscira
>Shazam is dead
>Doctor Fate is dead
>countless characters such as most of the Titans are dead
>Batman reforms the Justice League with newbies Supergirl, Blue Beetle, Firestorm and the woman partially responsible for the Metropolis nuke/murder of Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen
>The Flash and GL are okay I guess
>Aquaman is an asshole

Can we just go back to the normal earth from the first game in Injustice 3? I miss those heroic versions of Superman and Wonder Woman and I'm sure a lot of other people do. Besides, it's not like they can go anywhere else after this.

Imagine the people who watched the Wonder Woman movie picking up Injustice 2 to play as her in fighting and wondering why she's such a fucking bitch in the story while Batman is completely normal and in-character.

>Can we just go back to the normal earth from the first game in Injustice 3? I miss those heroic versions of Superman and Wonder Woman and I'm sure a lot of other people do.
If you want "normal" DC Earth, read the comics. The purpose of the Injustice universe is to explore these dickish versions of the characters.

>The purpose of the Injustice universe is to explore these dickish versions of the characters.
It was in the first game, now it's the ultimate Batfag fantasy.

Her shtick is love?

Im not a comic fag, but I thought it was truth. With the lasso and all?

This. Injustice was sucking the Batcock really hard.

Everyone with 2 braincells is siding woth superman desu.

Marston wanted Diana to be about love and compassion through submission..which doesn't really translate well to most comic book writers.

Truth is gained by submitting willingly to her loving embrace.

Her lasso reveals truth, but she finds compassion and love to be better weapons.

Fun fact, Wonder Woman can speak to animals.

I want the moviefuckers to leave.

>starfire wants Sub Zero dick
Best ship
youtu.be/ox8qWFDtLp4

BBBBBLLLLLLUUUUUMMMMMMM!

>roundabout starts playing

Billy ;_;

I could sort of support the Regime to a point, but they just had to turn Superman into Ultraman.

>melt for me Sub Zero

Who is actually in-character in these games?

Just like that Injustice Plasticman is the world's biggest hero, even to Bruce Wayne aka The Bat, and Superman is an Evvveeeellll Dictator, right?

>Is that so?

Kill Angel-Woman not because I dislike her but because I know nothing about her and want to eleminate her from the equasion.

Fuck Mansplainer because she is canon Wonder Woman, just written badly.

Marry Injustice WoWo because even if she is a raging bitch tyrant, pressumably she would value me, and that makes me feel special. Especially if she has somehow chosen me over Superman, since being thirty for his cock is pretty much most of her motivation. I bet I'll even get Lazarous Pit dippings every time I'm near death or getting too old, because this Diana doesn't seem to be one that deals with loss rationally. I'd even be able to talk her into getting me super powers. Shit would be cash. (and then I'd side with Batman, and try and get into Supergirls pants.)

Sorry user, just from the way audience numbers work, DCEU is now the definitive WoWo on whom all future versions will be judged, and God help is if the WonderBats becomes anymore than subtext, because that will be fixed in a way even the DCAU didn't manage.

I mean, there are tens of to a few hundred thousands of us, and what we consider the 'real' Wonder Woman, now literal millions upon MILLIONS who will wave the blu-ray and say "nuh-uh". Guess which group the corperate entity is going to pay attention to and market towards?

>"It's a horseshit argument because I want the same stories over and over"

take that back to Sup Forums Mr. remake lover

Did they ever actually explain HOW the Joker got a nuclear device in the first place? Was it Luthor?

>Was it Luthor
Injustice Luthor was good, so probably no.

>wanting characters to actually act in character=wanting endless rehashing
What insane breed of logic is that?

>The whole point of an elseworlds is to tell stories with these characters that can't work in the main continuity.
sauce on this statment? Other than your clenched ass?

Basic logic. The fuck other reason is there for elseworlds? Dumbass.

To play around with concepts? Superman, wonder-woman, and the whole justice league is just concepts. Many people can change their whole personality if it suits the story. I mean, look at WW2 superman. He isn't the modern superman. The modern superman is basically a OC.

>To play around with concepts?
Yeah, to play around with concepts that you can't do in normal continuity. Seriously, are you actually retar-
>Many people can change their whole personality if it suits the story.
>actually being okay with bad writing
Welp, that answers my question.

And before you start, no, it's not okay to change a character to suit your narrative, because then there's no reason to even use that character in the first place. Just use a character who's more fitting for your idea.