Obama, best president since Lincoln

ITT: I have a school assignment on dealing with flamewars and online communications.

Let's share the beauty of our board of peace for my assignment through our responses. Professors will be amused.

Prompt: Obama is the best president since Lincoln.

Other urls found in this thread:

sss.gov
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds good OP,
I have no problem with that

You talk like a fag and are shit

Wow great argument fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions

How inflammatory!

/thread

Wow OP, what a thoughtful post.
Thank you for sharing with us.

trump is gonna be president and there is nothing you can do about it

The Jews did 9/11
Neither president would start a RACEWAR GAS THE KIKES!!!1!11

You know what, OP, I think you are a swell fellow and I wish you the best. It is true that I disagree with the opinion in your title, but I think that it would be silly and offensive to take my disagreement anywhere beyond its simple declaration. I also wish your teacher/professor the best, as they seem lovely as well. Please alert them of my well wishes, OP. Have a good day!

You, I like you.

"Professor, this is how Canadians act online."

Daily reminder that post-messiah Judaism is (literally) Christianity, meaning the true Israel is the spiritual body of Christendom.

That modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-Christian-era Judaism.

That Talmudism/Pharisaism is the richest ideological firmament for Satanism, which found its purest expression in the act of crucifying Christ as urged and committed by the Pharisees of the time.

That modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) generally originated in Khazaria, but have lived internationally, intermarried, and converted (both in and out) for so long as to have no discernible genetic or familial heritage.

That the "13th Tribe" and "Ashkenazim" racial memes are Hasbara psyops designed specifically to justify the current occupation of Palestine known as "Israel," as well as employ a political parry silencing anyone who names the "Jew" or criticizes their activities as being a racist. There is no "Jewish race."

That the extortion at the Temple - whom Jesus drove out and excoriated - was promoted and conducted by the Pharisees of the day; that the modern day extortion employed by the same "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) via the Federal Reserve and similar monetary and usurious banking rackets are spiritually identical in form, function, and nature of perpetrator.

That the Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."

That if you don't know the above, and much more, you have a long way to go before you are "red-pilled."

Lincoln was worse because he allowed Obama to become president.

More like worst President since Lincoln

REEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU DUMB NIGGER

Obama's like the worst president ever cause he's black and everyone in this thread is a spineless cuck faggot

Pic related, it's a frog expressing my current emotions, you dumb fuck autist Jews

Suuure

Suure

You professor is a fag and im going to make him/her eat my shit.

Underage fag get out of here. btw include me in the paper or ill cut your penis off. Also obama sucks and Hillary is a fucking evil lizard woman

obama and lincoln are tied for worst

Lincoln was a terrible president.

Tell your professor that he is a hypocrite for not living in an area where non whites are the Cops and Politicians. I bet he loves it when whites get force integrated too.

Lincoln was great, he held the Union together. Obama was alright at best, shitty at worst.

FDR was worst since lincoln, then LBJ, then obama, etc

lincoln was a literal monkey

This is a college course. I value my penis, you shall be included in the screencap I use to document these thoughtful exchanges of thought

Obama was a terrible president.

Tell you teacher you have a better prompt. Who was worse? Obama or LBJ?

Fuck off niggerfag

Yes yes very well, except..

Literally why isn't anyone posting cp? OP needs a good grade for his class, and all college professors like their pizza with extra cheese, if ya know what i'm saying

gee user i think thats against the rules

Don't know how they'd react to me keeping that in the screencaps.

But hey, in my defense I'd just say its the deplorable nature of our satirical board.

*slaps anons ass* i agree kiddo

King nigger will be hung like his ancestors for the treason he has committed. Hillary and Bill are going to attempt a quick escape to a ME country where their 1.8 billion is hiding, but will die within 5 years because they are both in very bad health (Parkinson's for Shillary, Syphilis/age complications for Bimbo Bill.)

For all you "feminists in anons class, I suggest you stop taking your birth control pills. Not because of pro life or choice, but for your own health. You will soon find out that these pills cause brain damage and the effects can be seen within the SJW movement and the irrationality commonly seen from them. Laugh it you want, you've been warned...

You know what would fuzzle their nuggins would be to say that 'Obama is the best president since Andrew Jackson'

Obamas biggest flaw and what will forever tarnish his legacy is making Hillary Clinton his secretary of State.

But we are a board of Peace, OP.

kek is /x/ psy-ops

Everyone knows that Jefferson Davis was the best president since Lincoln.

>king nigger
>best president
lmao
>opinions
As if you're not a nu-male faggot, kek.

i dunno, the Japs sure seem to have a contextual stiffy for King Nigger

We don't have the necessary data to compare Obama to Lincoln, but I would say Lincoln is a far better president.
Also Obama is a nigger WHITE POWER

>Obamas biggest flaw and what will forever tarnish his legacy is making Hillary Clinton his secretary of State.

gets your gears turning on Jackson's Corrupt Bargain

you do realize the sole purpose of the prompt was to instigate

Oh and Justice Scalia was murdered.

>implying Lincoln was actually that good of a president
>implying Obama could possibly be better than Teddy or Ike

we dropping Red Pills now?
let me go get my Alex Jones: InfoWars brand Tinfoil hat

>(you)

What the fuck. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
FKIN FAGGOTS OBAMA IS SHIT
Am I doing it right desu?

>This is what constitutes as modern school curricula

That's going to be real useful in later life

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good

Then post them yourself, faggot.
Gee faggs these days don't learn to not fuck with the mods

We the people are the rightful masters of both congress, and courts.
Not to overthrow the constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert it

t.Abraham Lincoln

Let's ignore the fact that he has continued to destroy the lives of millions of people in the Middle East like his predecessor, ruined countries around the world with pointless interventionist policies, contributed to a refugee crisis, is a Islamist collaborator and supported """rebels""" with the full knowledge that he would be helping ISIS and other terrorist groups, sky-rocketed the national debt, and increased racial tensions between races in America, and got away with all of it because he's liberal, he's a minority, and he has the media on his side.

Mexico is not part of South America

:v

Good pasta

>>This is what constitutes as modern school curricula

Exactly. The class is a corporate communications and I haven't found a single useful item-- I have a small business and it's laughable listening to professors who've, for the most part, never built or run a business.

Thanks amigo. Just wanted to use it in this thread because y not

>Prompt: Obama is the best president since Lincoln.
More wars, more debt...Same as Bush.

Are you woman enough to #FightForHer?

Fight Sexism

Fight Racism

Fight Russia

Ladies, sign up at sss.gov today and fight against those Russian bullies.

And don't forget on Nov. 8th to #VoteHillary