Is this your boy?

Pic related.

motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/richard-spencer-trump-alt-right-white-nationalist?google_editors_picks=true

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/NPIAmerica
archive.is/DM0RW
youtube.com/watch?v=1zlOdZGAWoY
freebeacon.com/blog/10-dumb-things-from-mother-joness-dumb-profile-of-a-dirt-worshipping-white-nationalist/
twitter.com/johnnymonoxide/status/729168447582568448
liveleak.com/view?i=53b_1426403408
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

S
I
E
G H E I L

Who is he, he's quite handsome

SPENCER
CUT YOUR HAIR LIKE MEEEEE

He gets some cream for those lumps on his face and he'll be alright.

>(((Founder)))

Yeah, Amerigo Vespucci is the founder of The United states.

>mother jones

fuck you for linking that site.

who's this semen demon?

S
I
H E I L
G

spencer is a giant faggot, even worse than milo, and articles like this are further proof how retarded the kike media is

I like his suit.

the photo was taken in a way to intentionally make him appear less handsome. I've been following Spencer for a few years now, pretty well rounded guy.
pic related

He's getting a little old and chubby for that cut though.

>alt-right founder

Who?

He looks like a socially awkward Eric Hayden.

Stephen Baldwin?

he's pretty memeable

youtube.com/user/NPIAmerica

>RAYCIS RAYCIS

The left is getting more and more desperate. They have nothing else in their armory. They know they've lost.

The pendulum is swinging back.

What a cockass. wait till after the election to unleash the raycist memes.

taqiyya, brethren

He a bretty cool guys, he BTFOs liberal and doesn't afraid of anything

>(((alt-right)))

That was all I had to see to discard whatever it is they're talking about. The only people who unironically use the term are Kikes trying to hijack the right wing and then destroy it in some kind of controlled opposition. You might have noticed that the media have pretty much dropped the (((alt-right))) meme now because no one bought into it, not even the goys.

I've been invited to his events before.

m8 Spencer is a white nationalist.

No matter what your opinion of racism is, he's literally a racist.

>founder of the alt-right

Lol

>unironically using racist

When you will die along with that word?

>Alt-right founder
KEK !

they thought a cartoon frog was a white nationalist until they found out the cartoonist supported Hillary.

MoJo's okay as long as you stick to shane bauer's investigative stuff

archive.is/DM0RW

Are you fucking retarded? Have you never heard of The Right Stuff? The Daily Stormer? American Renaissance? Counter Currents? Radix? NPI? If not, what the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums?

my nigga

freebeacon.com/blog/10-dumb-things-from-mother-joness-dumb-profile-of-a-dirt-worshipping-white-nationalist/

no one cares white boy there is no white nationalism you just need to get out your house and get some pussy

Funny, how they don't understand, that such articles just give him platform to reach more "normies". And part of them will actually agree with what he says, since it's not "literally Hitler" narrative like leftist pretend it to be.
>t. I was one of those normies 3 years ago. Thanks, Atlantic, you ruined my life with that article.

>Richard Spencer
>winning anything

O i am laffin

>Spencer and his dinner companions started riffing on the hijacking scene from the movie Captain Phillips: "Look at me! Look at me! I the GOP now!…I conservatism now!… I establishment now!”

twitter.com/johnnymonoxide/status/729168447582568448

Seems like and idiot tbph.

Holy fuck he's got literal untermensch genetics. Look at that face.

Hebrew plant, I'll tell you what.

Sup Forums is the founder of the "alt-right", whatever that is.

I never even heard of Richard Spencer until about a year ago; he's just latched onto our movement.

If there's any real leader of the alt-right it's the TRS people, Andrew Anglin and Weev.

How much makeup and photoshopping does Richard Spencer do?

inconsistancy is the doom of the human race, gl with your flawed logic and ideologies you stupid faggots

integrity is the only truth

He was using "alt-right" back in 2013. I stopped listening Radix in 2014. Recently, tried one of his last podcast from January 2016 - it's all about "cuckservatives" and "dank memes". He was shitposting here for sure.

>Anglin
>literal manlet

>Weev
>literal FBI plant

NO, THIS IS OUR BOY

RICHARD IS FLAMBOYANT. THE ALT RIGHT "LEADERS" HAVE NO ONE TO LEAD WITHOUT THIS BOARD, THEY ARE THEREFORE SUBSERVIENT TO US

ANY ATTEMPTS TO ORGANIZE AND GUIDE THIS MOVEMENT WILL BE MET WITH FIERCE PUSHBACK, YOURE NO EXCEPTION RICHARD, SO DONT KEEP POSTING THESE THREADS

My bigger issue with Anglin is that he partakes in Filipina pizza.
liveleak.com/view?i=53b_1426403408

>Weev
>literal FBI plant
I've heard this. Do you have proof?

Alt-Right founder?

Literally who?

>Alt-right founder
objectively false

It's just a bad photo, the media does this all the time to make people look more sinister than they actually are.

Tfw when I was in the firebrand during that interview

weev is literally jewish lmao

He literally coined the term

I've been meaning to ask Sam Hyde if he intentionally cast Eric to look like Richard Spencer

>weev
>fbi plant

nice meme

Take it easy man

Please post links.

>Richard Spencer
If his middle name started with a D he could be called "Dick Dispenser". What a missed opportunity.

>Alt-retard
>Literally who
Fuck this gay earth

Richard is a good represnetive and is willing to be out in the open.

I would love to see Mike Enoch and Sven come out in the open though we may be disappointed in what they look like, I hear Enoch looks like a wog.

Josh Harkinson

WHY DO LIBERAL MEN ALL LOOK LIKE THAT?!?!?

wtf I love racism now

He does that longer than most of you faggots. he coined Alt-right in 2008.

Of course he is our boy, moron. We are his boys, to be exact. Don't be unthankful now.

Richard coined the term Alternative Right in lik 2011 dude.

You know how Sup Forums is m8. We turn on our own peeps just as much as dumblr. We're loyal to nobody.

It's my understanding that "we" never asked to be labelled as Alt-right. They just started calling us that one day after Hillary's PEPE speech. They want to label us so we can be attacked. None of us should be happy to be called alt-right.