twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fourth Reich.

a whole lotta nothin

Scheming the destruction of Europe for the 9000th time

t.ignorant fuckwit

pic unreleated

>(((berg)))

Shit happens.

Sup Forums fantasy: An orwellian nanny-state islamo-communist regime gripped by fear of Furher Merkels SJW-fascist interracial breeding colony with 58 million Syrian men now living in bull pens with horny blonde German girls lining up for miles to be impregnated with Syrian sperm and then go home to their shoebox apartment in a 95% Turkish suburb to cut themselves all night thinking about the holocaust and PTSD flashbacks of seeing a German flag, and then pay 109% of their income in taxes to a government that's 10 trillion euros in debt from having marxist healthcare, refugees and giving every person in Greece a boat and a pony.

Reality: A normal western country where people go to school, graduate, work a job, sometimes start a family and then retire and die.

I don't know, I'm not an expert in Muslim theocracies.

i cry errtiem

That's how Konigsberg looks after Russians

I swear to god I thought I wasn't on Sup Forums.

NEVER AGAIN

Yes

How long does it take to Drive from Hamburg to Munich?

JFK being captain obvious there

traffic jams

About 7~9 hours in good traffic.

What got deleted, I missed it

God bless the German Reich

>tfw your family actually is from Königsberg

Goddamn russians REEEE

It means that you're prussian, so you're a slavgerman

Please

Half of my family got shot while fleeing from the Russians. The sister of my grandmother drowned while trying to cross a frozen river. My Grandmother lost her first child.

I was told and educated to hate the Russians and to this day I only see subhuman animals that should be eradicated.

Actually i'm not. There were a lot of slavs there, that's true, but i'm not a slavgerman. I checked muh family tree once.

>Half of my family got shot while fleeing from the Russians
Man, that's a lot. Most of mine made it. Pure luck, i suppose.

>that should be eradicated.
maybe if you were competent enough to not get blown the fuck out in the war that'd have been a possibility

>Fighting a two front war against basically the whole word, alone.
>USA as a massive economic and industrial powerhouse supports the jews and allies with ressources and weapons.

Yeah... because the small germany with its limited ressources could have handled a war of this scale any longer.

Think about it like this. What purpose would expelling millions of Germans and repopulating the lands with ungrateful Poles have for Stalin? None. Stalin wanted a communist eastern Germany and what good would it do by making it smaller and Poland Bigger?

The expulsion Germans from the east was purely Churchill's doing

Multiculturalism

The only thing separating her from Leslie Jones is the obvious european heritage. Without that she would look like she just wandered out of the fuckin bush.

Magic

I'm already aware of that, thank you.

Very good and exquisite meme. Sir,
I applaud you.

>stomach piercing
fuckin dropped
0/10

enrichment:google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1CVziwjaTIPi82UVXtK48vcxf8Gk&hl=de

Sad!

Who is this semen demon?

absolutely nothing! haven been on pol for more than a month. Visited my brothe rin the north and drove my motorcycle arounf Germany. literally nothing is going on. i dont even think i fucking saw a refugee! where the fuck are they? pol was telling me for month my country is basically a chaliphate but its just white and stable as it was the last 50 years.

That's why next time we gotta wait until we have the means to deal with our enemies properly.

Hello brother. I am sorry for the offtopic but i would just like to ask how much a 24 pack of cheapest beer costs there nowadays?