The_Donald actually uncovers a pretty disturbing voter fraud plot

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/59qeqw/suspicions_of_florida_of_democrats_receiving/?sort=new

>inb4 linking to Reddit

Eat shit nigger, this information is important. Look at the Broward county early vote numbers compared to the rest of the state.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/59qjw3/i_just_spoke_to_the_martin_county_republican/
alexanderhiggins.com/stanford-berkley-study-1-77-billion-chance-hillary-won-primary-without-widespread-election-fraud/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/59qeqw/suspicions_of_florida_of_democrats_receiving/?sort=new
uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/datagraph.php?year=2012&fips=12&f=0&off=0&elect=0
uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/datagraph.php?year=2008&fips=12&f=0&off=0&elect=0
uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/datagraph.php?year=2004&fips=12&f=0&off=0&elect=0
uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/datagraph.php?year=2000&fips=12&f=0&off=0&elect=0
uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/datagraph.php?year=1996&fips=12&f=0&off=0&elect=0
uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/datagraph.php?year=1992&fips=12&f=0&off=0&elect=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

This county can decide the state. photos of the two together supposedly exist.

BUMP

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/59qjw3/i_just_spoke_to_the_martin_county_republican/

That's election rigging for plebs

This is how it's done
alexanderhiggins.com/stanford-berkley-study-1-77-billion-chance-hillary-won-primary-without-widespread-election-fraud/

As long as there's no paper trail they simply choose the result they want.

They will do this again and laugh at suggestions of rigging from 400lb statistics nerds.

I don't get it but I'll bump

I'll bump your thread, but I won't go to plebbit.

the donald is run by an anti-trump PAC with all of the moderators being in on some clandestine shit and have been trying to ride if off after they got caught and their IRC logs leaked by the moderators they replaced with the new ones on payroll of the HRC shills.

basically, a reddit admin hijacked the main admin account owner of the_donald and did a lot of shit and it didn't fly by unnoticed.

people have really short-term memory however...

Look important. Bumping.

>reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/59qeqw/suspicions_of_florida_of_democrats_receiving/?sort=new

the_donald is Sup Forums lite version senpai. No shame in that.

BUMP BUM P BUMP

WOW it's fucking nothing.

People are literally already voting anyway, just accept defeat and try again next time.

Bump

Source?

It's daytime Sup Forums for the employed.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

it happend at the same time that "anonymous billionare" was making "trump meme billposters" (((oculus rift guy))), which turned out to be a honeypot to out him.

people have really short-term memory, and they did try to sweep away the evidence really fast.

the IRC logs tough were irrefutable, reddit owner literally took control over the_donald's main admin account and re-allocated mod slots, and they've been running that gig ever since.

i didn't save anything because i don't do reddit. I just noticed the incident because milo was involved in the honeypot personally.

>gif

Kys

For those of you not reading the link

It wouldn't be the first time the reddit admins directly fuck with a subreddit.

>"It's nothing! Shut up and accept our voter fraud"

Lol no

well, im just surprised people still flock to the sub-reddit after it was sub-verted.

then again, i've never understood reddit. Must be part of this fast-paced culture of information where nobody has long-term attention span anymore.

i genuinly fear for the future generations that are so heavily dependant on flow of information being accessible, and that they are incapable of recollecting things from memory.

internet is making the youth too spoiled.

0.02 cents have been deposited into your account. Thank you for correcting the record!

This is one of the only times i'm going to like reddit for something.

post the logs or some sort of fucking proof already

with less racism and more forced memes

and le upboats

You younglings are so entitled and incapable of making up your own mind of what is and isn't true.

Think for yourself, don't succumb to this trend of infantilism where you try to act entitled to information.

You want information, then seek it out and become informed.

Sometimes you must dig for yourself to become enlightened.

you can't just expect everyone to cave in when you bark orders at them, kid.

How does it feel to be part of the ones who try to destroy all good thats left in USA. Me as finnish liked USA still in the 90s but post 2000 its gone to shit.

Weak men, SJW cucks, corruption in Soviet levels, sick gay education is school, no real free speech anymore so complete dumpster.

You are pathetic and everything that is wrong with people today such as:
No honor
No respect
No logic

Good luck with your life dumpster boy.

lol, ur voting system is a fucking joke
whether or not i like the results in Canada, ive never questioned the validity of them from Elections Canada
having every state gov managing their own voting system, with different methods/times of voting (mail-in, early, electronic, etc.), different voter ID laws and registration prerequisites, and no sense of bipartisan oversight, you've truly fucked yourselves. The more complex the system gets, the easier it is to corrupt and go unnoticed. If americans weren't so complacent and retarded, they'd demand electoral reform.

>kid
(You)

bruh what if
and listen closely here
bruh what if your guy loses because he's shit

>Trump gets elected.
>And similar to Kennedy he gets assassinated.
>Peance takes over and shills.

These days, it really feels like it falls down to good and evil. It feels very important, very heavy. We have to help.

Remember 2000?

And how Bush "won" florida?

I wish there was a meme for the dnc about "Look at me. I'm the GOP now."

Nothing personnel

sadly its fucked

This was their plan all along, who needs voters when you can just steal all the votes

Reddit admins are true faggots. Was this spez?

it's actually not a trick gif
but then I guess you wouldn't be A FUCKING LEAF unless you were smarter than everybody else, would you?

Richfags
Contact employees of broward cpunty and pay them too talk, now.

The billionaire was roundly rejected by the community and was ousted, along with Milo who promoted him. I remember that, but perhaps you have some information that I'm not privy to.

BUMP

PLEASE PAM

WE NEED YOU NOW MORE THAN EVER

BASED
O
N
D
I

i really hope he grows a bear. this is how we take it back from the numales

>Democrats are reportedly getting multiple ballots and Republican ballots are not arriving
That's funny because I registered as a Democrat to vote against her in the primary, and I didn't bother changing back before the general election.

Surely plenty of other people did that too. I wasn't on the Trump train yet at that point.

>I wish there was a meme for...
The time has come. It's your turn to make a meme and become a true shitposter.

be honest, how far is this from the truth?

We need... Jeb!

Bump

what can be done about this? tweet it to cernovich? contact someone in the trump campaign?

Bump

Contact the regional electoral office, demand paper ballots, contact Trump, contact congress, Tweet the ever loving fuck out of it to everyone, expose the fraud, bring light to the darkness, keep our country, no time to waste

But John Trump worked with radiation, not energy like Tesla so why would they give the notes to someone who is not an expert in the field?

about 12 days

>US as a banana republic
That's a nice flag, I'm saving it, thanks.

Seems to be a false alarm, the county has a history of being cucked.

I think he meant a webm would be better

if that is the case I of course apologise to my pal in Canadia and will in future not be so quick to judge

Fucking Rigger!

bump this

bamp

find something good

Friday night I get a med refill and we lead Trump to victory

Guys, chill. This shit county has 253,909 registered republicans, 586,688 registered democrats and a history of being cucked as fuck.

2012 - uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/datagraph.php?year=2012&fips=12&f=0&off=0&elect=0

2008 - uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/datagraph.php?year=2008&fips=12&f=0&off=0&elect=0

2004 - uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/datagraph.php?year=2004&fips=12&f=0&off=0&elect=0

2000 - uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/datagraph.php?year=2000&fips=12&f=0&off=0&elect=0

1996 - uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/datagraph.php?year=1996&fips=12&f=0&off=0&elect=0

1992 - uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/datagraph.php?year=1992&fips=12&f=0&off=0&elect=0

I don't think any rigging is going on here, it's just an absolute liberal hell hole.

Although older white Democrats might part of the monster vote and Trump might be peeling a ton of them.

In any case, this seems normal, or this county has been rigging votes for 2 decades now.

I was one of the most outspoken anti-reddit people there was.

It was cancer right up until a few weeks ago.

It is inferior in almost every way- except we have no built in mechanism to fight CTR or shills. The upvote downvote system that I hate with all my power actually is keeping the shills/CTR out.

So reddit/the_donald is a very good ally right now.

I called earlier and the woman I spoke to claimed to be dr snipes' assistant and said "the meeting never happened" then quickly sent my call to a voicemail box which hung up on me. I should have recorded it

If bush won Florida by like 40 votes, then he really won by 40,000. Liberals have no morality, or loyalty to the nation, and they cheated in that election just like they do in every other.

The Donald has not uncovered anything the meeting have been documented for at least two days

>yfw