How do you feel guys that every board on Sup Forums exept you and maybe Sup Forums in some degree thinks that Trump is...

How do you feel guys that every board on Sup Forums exept you and maybe Sup Forums in some degree thinks that Trump is degenerated retarded buffon? Is this work of evul jewz?

both sides are fake as fuck.

I think everybody knows that Hillary and Trump are bad people.
People just hope for change, or some big happening, and not being played by business as usual. Thus the reactionary Trump support.

Its good to know there is someone here aware of the situation.

I don't expect the candidate to be perfect. Especially in this day and age where people spend more time painting the other candidate as bad than ever painting themselves as good.

Also the rest of the site is contrarian too and probably doesn't have actual political opinions but just goes with whatever group they hang out with's opinion is.

Nice proxy though.

I went on Sup Forums for the first time in years and couldn't believe how bad it had got.

edgy wrecked threads and what would you do to my girlfriend

maybe you should consider asking yourself this: why is Sup Forums the only FUN board?

I'm just here to laugh at these retards. Carry on...

Reasons.

which is mostly filled with millennials.

vast majority of AMERICANS on the other hand are voting for Trump.

Even /k/?

He is degenerate but he is the only thing that Americans can choose. Atleast he's a patriot.

I don't care about the boards.

It is weird feeling that almost everyone I know is wrong about Hillary. People I know and respect, my own family and friends. I don't begrudge them for it but I am convinced they are supporting the wrong candidate.

Ignorance is a powerful thing.

>a bunch of anime nerds dont like trump
I dont give a fuck

>implying the other boards combined total users is over two dozen
>implying Sup Forums and Sup Forums arent the only relevant Sup Forums landscapes with any real world effect

He lost the Brony vote?

Wtf, I have Trump now!

You're essentially saying everyone on the basketball court is playing niggerball. We are aware.

so you just ignore that he's a retarded buffoon?

so you just ignore the fact he's a retarded buffoon?

EDGY: The Thread

>Says Trump is retarded
>Has literally made billions of dollars
>Stole the presidential nomination from a Bush, a black guy, two Cubans, and the governor of Ohio.

Kid, go back to doing whatever it was before you did before you started to lurk this board. Just because someone hurts your feelings doesn't make them a retard.

Stop paying the shills wages, you can spot an amateur shill when they double post the same message slightly edited.

Liar. Go to the paper folding board. They love Trump.

Most other boards are either mixed or apathetic to politics.

I think every board except pol is full of degenerated retarded buffoons so it doesn't bother me.

we all take care
:)

omg source?

>implying that pol isn't stocked with degeneracy

The other boards are cucked and don't give a fuck about politics. Tv and V have long been infiltrated by dirty liberal faggots. B and pol are fighting boards so the infiltration is obvious and forced

If Trump .. lol
Then Clinton cheats a win ??
Her an Putin love the WW3
an then if a LOL ..
she is taking the USa =Guns away !
CIV 2 warfare lol
I dont care USA
Just ..
the Nuke Fallout :)

I literally read that text in Dubya's voice lol.

To be quite honest, Sup Forums is the only board I go to. Sup Forums is not even two poots close to what it was when I first browsed in 2007. I think all of the old oldfags packed up and moved somewhere else or maybe they got someone pregnant, idk.

Either way, doesn't matter. I think Trump is the political equivalent to the Saw movie series, but I'd rather have that than the bitch.