Sup Forums COMPLETELY B T F O

Sup Forums COMPLETELY B T F O

Go away, Lauren.

you usually only post a couple of threads about yourself per day must not have had much to do today

Wouldn't that apply more to this?

SAYS THE MEME THIEF HERSELF

THIS COAL BURNING PANDERING ATTENTION WHORE STEALS MY MEMES ALL DAY GOD DAMMIT

I MEAN GOOD GOD

This jewess bitch is fucking with us Sup Forums and you virgin cuckolds allow this to continue like the beta faggots you are

She's right though. I hate the Internet, but most aspects of our lives are tethered to it.

>Need a break from internet
Yet this cunt gets triggered by "meme violence"

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Its whole career has revolved around here stealing stories and such from here. It shouldnt bite the hand that feeds. People feel to untouchable now a days.

test

Fuck off women.

You don't know how to self-criticize. Only nag. YOU'RE USELESS TO US AND NO I WONT BE YOUR BF. FUCK OFF.

kek she read that thread from before about her stealing memes :D

I wish she post her tits here :(

Or her sister's :((((

If Moonman and Pepe memes are considered serious enough threats for journalists to write about them then I can definitely see meme thievery becoming a real crime in the future.

meme thieves lol www.pepememes.com

if we took breaks from the internet nobody would have memes to steal

>take a break from the Internet
>Sup Forums

Good one

Lauren pls be my ai gf, I will pay you in memes.

She doesn't burn coal you fucking cuck.

What did she do tho.

I hope elections over soon:
Cancer like this is ruining chins,

ive personally met her in Texas. She doesnt know shit about politics or government.

Shes just a groupie for news groups. All she is is an image and a personality.

Shes sounds as stupid as she looks.

Isn't the whole point of memes to propagate with wild abandon throughout the internet

that's why they're called memes

Kek
Is she your gf in your fantasy world?

Daily reminder women CANNOT handle irony

KEKS COMPLETELY B T F O

If someone is using memes you created it means your shitty ideas are WORKING. The entire purpose of memes is to spread them to others, it's the very definition of a meme. If this girl filters memes and spreads them on youtube, then GOOD, keep doing that.

But her opinions are memes, of course she'd defend meme stealing. She didn't arrive at those conclusions of her own accord.

It might be infinitely preferable to left wing trite, but make no mistake, she's just another woman spouting things that made an impression on her at university.

Why are leafs the worst?

Hi CTR

Pepe's already a meme. He's not going to change. So how do they expect to save him?

>Meme niggers trying to justify their actions

i think you missed the point of what she said if your comeback is "y-you're the meme thief!"

Hi Lauren

That is exactly what a meme thief would say.

Whos that?

No, that's meme liberation

she's a dirty kike rat