APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

salon.com/2016/10/27/martin-shkreli-ill-release-unheard-nirvana-beatles-and-wu-tang-music-if-donald-trump-becomes-president/

This would be more effective on Sup Forums. It's full of liberals and wu-tang/Beatles fans that would probably have a lot of cognitive dissonance over this.

Politics are the best in 2016.

mister shkrelli u desperate for retweets again? :D
shkreli pls go

I never liked Beatles.

Is he "our guy"?

Martin claims that he always tells the truth, he better fucking deliver if Trump wins. If not I'll drop all respect I've got for him

>successful
I'm leaning towards no.

non countries will be range banned when I buy this forum

Well its hard to be successful when you're Romanian

Why do you have any respect for him? He's a scumbag.

Will you change your name to Shrek pls ?

>muh nhs
KYS

>linking salon

Please give yourself a bleach enema.

AHAHAHAHA

Hi Martin.
u alrite 2bh f.a.m.

based
defended himself pretty well when liberals came for him
self made millionaire
doesn't play by the rules to get what he wants
stood up to the government

>Muh having to pay tens of thousands of dollars for injuring myself or having a child

>unreleased Beatles

He's lying, most of the unreleased Beatles stuff is owned by Paul McArtney.

>jewed the insurance company jews
>gave free medicine to hospitals and poor people who couldn't afford it
>used jewed to develop new better cheaper drug for rare condition that no other company was interested in doing

>scumbag

Shut the fuck up dick head.

>tens of thousands of dollars
Wagekeks plz go

>e-celeb manlet who made a living abusing monopoly laws
GTFO

Belgium is better than shitty America. At least they can cuck the collective anus of EU and Canada

Thanks Nige, I dislike all the shit Shkreli gets.

That's pretty bad ass.
Might get people who wouldn't care otherwise a reason to vote.
We now have ammo for an extremely elusive demographic.

you fags should spread this everywhere, prolly get a bunch o votes just for this.

He's based. He only charges high prices for the insurance companies.

>The statement noted that commercially insured patients have successfully used its $100 coupon program, with nearly 80 percent of the My EpiPen Savings Cardâ„¢ getting their auto-injectors for $0.
If you seek the drug out as an individual it's less than a dollar. Don't believe the headlines.

>abusing monopoly laws
LMOA children

thanks shekels man
i'm guessing you'll shart with usa then

*start

>most
Which is not all, dumby.

>shrekeli for burger overlord when

Corporate shills, famous journalists and politicians all meet at the same parties. I live in a smaller country, so I've been there. If they don't agree on slandering outsiders, they'll still do it out of social loyalty.

>shart

flag checks out.

Shkreli for Sec of Health when!!

We are also getting a new Sisters of Mercy album if Trump wins.

>THREE mediocre bands
wow so worth it

Fuck, I hate 'lawmakers'.

He's the hero the pharmaceutical industry needs. He's a bit of a dick but I still respect him.
>comes from poor Albanian immigrant family
>makes his way to being the head of a multi million dollar company
>proceeds to fuck over the same companies responsible for creating the absurd American healthcare prices
>livestreams and chats with even ignorant retards who just want to yell at him and tells them how the industry works
>part of a multicompany program that offers his drug for free to people who can't afford it and new immigrants
>currently one of the only pharmaceutical companies working on a low cost drug for toxoplasmosis to compete with the high cost ones

Nirvana will always be alright with me friendo

Wu-tang would be fun to listen to but meh.

Who gives a fuck about the Beatles anymore.

>Implying it's not rough shit recorded with a cheap tape recorder or some poor live stuff

Have you ever listened to Beatles Anthology 1? It'd probably be the stuff that couldn't even make the cut for THAT

Sure I have every fucking single Beatle bootleg
I doubt he has one I haven't heard I have a catalog in the tens of thousands for Beatle songs
Still voting trump but calling bullshit on him having "unheard songs" of the beatles

thanks for correcting my record
guess I better pirate, oops, I mean purchase the greatest hits of miley cyrus

>doesn't do his research
>calls a person who have saved the life of thousands upon thousands of sick and unfairly treated americans a scumbag
>ALL
>BECAUSE
>THE
>MEDIA
>TOLD
>HIM
>TO

I honestly didn't think literal sheeple browsed 4chinz. The world has truly gone to shit, eh

nah don't get me wrong I'm all Trump, but some shitty bootlegs aren't what's gonna seal that deal

Let's see your triple platinum albums

shekelstein, I don't even like hiphop. they're still 3 legendary bands.

Some media are actually on his side now. Once the one video of him chatting with an HIV positive man went around social media a bit, some news articles from Yahoo and stuff started to pop up in favor of him.
And yeah I know
>2016
>yahoo still relevent

he's a huge dick, but he's a straight up dude too.

watch this:
>Be 204x
>be in election
>martin shkreli vs feminazi4001
>november
>martin shkreli wins

yall seen it here first

>Implying Sup Forums likes the beatles
THE FACT THAT

if the songs were any good they would have sold them for radio or whatever anyway

>appeal to popularity
Justin Bieber probably sold more than King Crimson ever did
The Beatles are a legendary pop band. Bootlegs aren't where they excel. Bootlegs are anti-pop. Nirvana is a shitty grunge band that had some catchy tracks, Cobain is a good writer.
Hip hop is shit except funny 80's gangsta hip hop

It's already everywhere lad. That's the beauty of being a PROFESSIONAL troll.
Salon's literally spreading it for me.

You cant dislike this guy

>mfw this convinces millions of millennials to vote for Trump and after he gets elected he says "lol jk" and there wasn't any unreleased music

you underestimate the love black dudes hold for the wutang clan.

Yes yes yes

Nirvana is so mediocore. Why is everyone blind. Just because the lyrics are good doesnt mean shit music is good

And lyrics were too unhappy 90s. Needs to be more xtreem sports focus . There was fun childhoods too. Fun parts. You can scream at the darkness or light a snowboarding backflip candle

Spoted the HIV LGBTQQIA++LMNOP Google

I honestly can't tell if this is sarcastic or not