Guess whos getting assfucked tomorrow?

That's right, these faggots are getting their shit pushed in tomorrow! Can't wait to hear the stories about them getting raped in prison.

CTR and MM BTFO!

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/791670887187673088

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/791670887187673088
youtu.be/3YxaaGgTQYM?t=1m3s
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-bill-clinton-wikileaks-emails-20161026-story.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31909
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KEK!
Media matters is shitting bricks right now.
This thread is going to get slid fast.

CTR is in shambles

Don't let this die Sup Forums

CTR is gonna freak the fuck out over this. The gravy train for them is over!

BEAUTIFUL.

literally nothing like all the other videos

Bump this thread.

In before it's nothing.

Thank you for correcting the record.

I want the Hillary video. This is good, but I want the cake nowww!

yw pham

Fuck
CTR beat me

explain please

>twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/791670887187673088

OP watz dis about

Literally nothing

O'Keefe is a attention whore seeking film maker. Nothing of value will be shown.

Can't wait to see Sup Forums btfo tomorrow. Also yes, I am a shill.

Someone explain?

Oh David, finally he will become a lampshade

O'Queef has a video about the head honcho of CTR.

it's nothing dont worry about it

shill meme all you want, but good old O'Queef doesn't exactly have a reputation of delivering anything remotely happening.

it's all hype.

Hopefully it's about their CP stash

Is this an event Hillary attended?

Are we finally going to hear her talk some smack?

Phew, this correct has me erect

James O'Quack is going duck hunting again.

I love the videos this guy is releasing but honestly it doesn't matter at this point. Nobody gives a fuck about super-pac collusion. Nobody cares about all the dirty shit the dems do. It's not directly impacting those voting Clinton so they don't care. They justify the assaults because Trump; the same applies to the laws. He needed to do this LONG ago...

THX FOR CTR

Actually, strike that.

This correction gave me an erection, that's better

These scumbag nerds and virgins that worked for them need to know how bad they're gonna get fucked up.

weak reused meme

>Implying POZpig David Brock doesn't already get assfucked daily

no problem baby, thanks for the shekels.

>STILL falling for O'Queefe and his "nuclear" leaks

He's already gotten Foval and Creamer removed. I believe more damage can be done.

>b-b-b-but this time it's really real and it's happening
>I PROMISE IT'S REALLY HAPPENING
>IT'S HABEEBENING
>TWINKY HOUSE MOTHERFUCKER

Redpill me on this

Who is media matters and what did they do?

How are they tied to Hillary or her campaign?

>Foval and Creamer removed
who cares? It didn't make a dint in Hillary's campaign anyway.

All of ctr, their paid shills, and their families are marked for execution on DOTR

Deposited

It should have though especially with a guy as big as Creamer is

It actually makes no sense why this would have been more than enough to sink a candidate decades ago like with Watergate but now is considered Nothing?

It's literally nothing

No dent? Just because they don't show fear publicly doesn't mean they aren't worried behind closed doors.

There's more dirt, and they know it.

because we are in an existential fight for the american republic.

Is David Brock wearing a Colonial wig?

Pretty based tbqh lads

Tfw we trained the shills to call themselves out

>SHILLS BTFO

N E R D V I R G I N
E.E.....................E
R.....R.................R
D........D..............D
V............V...........V
I................I..........I
R................R......R
G...................G...G
I........................I..I
N E R D V I R G I N

>SHILLS BTFO

my 40-something coworker was a #shillforhill up until I showed him episode 4 of o'keefe vids today

he literally said it was watergate

millenials are too used to corruption and it doesn't phase them.

i don't really know what's going on but i bump because of based o'keefe

>It should have though especially with a guy as big as Creamer is
nobody knows who he is, and nobody gives ½ a fuck. Sorry.
you're prolly right, but she's still polling way ahead of The Don, so the impact is minuscule.

>dent
I wrote dint, didn't I.

kek

Media Matters is a major propaganda arm of the DNC and push a leftist agenda as a means toward more power and influence.

>he literally said it was watergate
At least Nixon himself was provably involved in that.

So far Hillary herself is still perfectly in the clear with all these leaks.
Dem militants, not so much.

No mercy.

No quarter.

>N E R D V I R G I N
>E...E............_.......E
>R.....R........... ......R
>D........D......... .....D
>V............V....... ....V
>I................I....._....I
>R................R.... ..R
>G...................G.. .G
>I........................I. .I
>N E R D V I R G I N
fixed

THIS LEAK WILL SURELY END HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN. JUST LIKE THE LAST 20.

Anyone wanna make calls for moveon.whorg?

Bump for the nerd virgins.

>guy on the bottom left
lol Big T hit too close to home for him

Serious question, if he goes down do I lose my job or do you guys think they will let me finish out my last 12 days?

wtf if anyone from london called me about who I am voting for I would hang up on them

Nobody knows who he is seems a far stretch when he's visited the white House 340+ times and Obama himself 47 times. Right?

What if they called from Moscow?

They use a computer program to call registered voters that voted for bernie in the primaries. The caller ID comes up DC and Media Matters. I've been doing it for 3 weeks now calling people niggers, faggots and kikes. I'm sure I've made an influence on some undecided voters by now.

Yes he's very fancy

Im looking forward to it. Are you not? I like these guys. They won't save the world, but they're doing something, taking risks, and being really bold.

You can tell O Keefe is trying to keep his cool but he's totally geeking out. Something is finally working out for him and he's making a difference. You might not think much of this but we don't know what type of influence this will have on people.

That and I'm sure he's trying to make connections so he can keep doing such things after this election, considering he can't live off of these videos. So he is meeting heroes, exposing suspicions, making connections, experiening life on a grander scale than he's used to, and people are going to talk shit about him?

I think he's based as fuck, and I hope he sells out because at least we're well aware of his roots and what his alliances are

Tell me this is a shoop

One of those contingency projects?

Have a non shill bump

I like okeefe but I'm afraid of what will happen to him and his family should Trump loses the GE

He has nothing, another false flag

PIC IS FROM THE 14TH

NJ Moon Crew reporting in

jesus fucking christ okeefe, if you have something big, now is the FUCKING TIME TO RELEASE IT. NORMIES ARE JUST NOW GETTING TO THE WIKILEAKS AND PODESTA EMAILS. PEOPLE ARE ALREADY VOTING

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU RETARD. HURRY UP AND RELEASE EVERYTHING BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE

Kill yourself you fucking turdpuncher

he has cultist eyes

I don't know, senpai...I've been hearing my local news starting to cover things.

Whereas before, they might have mentioned that a bunch of Podesta emails were released (and then only comment that they weren't sure if they were real), just this evening, I heard the news talking about the latest batch with Podesta and the head of the Clinton Foundation and the bragging about using the donation to make the Clintons rich.

This is something that they haven't done at all.

>when your mdma roll peaks right when Uncle Barnie shoves a finger up your aging twink ass and promises you a career in politics

I'm in Chicago and I heard WBBM this morning report on shady dealings revealed by the wikileaks podesta emails

It was THE top story

they are left wing media. they are also funded by Soros.

The last Veritas video was pathetic so I'm hoping they do something bigger next time. But each video has seemed weaker than the last.

It really is about time.
CNN blew it by trying to tell people that it was illegal to read the emails.

The MSM can't bury it or blow it off anymore. They're even talking about Hillary's lead going down and the problems she's facing.

You guys think going into rope wholesaling is a good business venture?

Has this motherfucker ever had a hair cut that didn't look retarded?

Oh boy, another video that will have no impact whatsoever

Can't wait

He looks like a Tim & Eric character

Barriers broken!

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE "RACIST REMARKS" BY HILLARY VIDEO! I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT MEDIA MATTERS!

No kidding

Here's the Chicago Tribune finally noticing

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-bill-clinton-wikileaks-emails-20161026-story.html

Probably not since the Day of the Rope is just an impotent fantasy for frustrated beta males.

Thanks for the link, I was at work and haven't had a chance to look into things yet, I had only overheard the news.

Holy fuck his videos destroyed the media.

HEYYY MAN...IN 48 HOURS...ILL *HINT* THAT IM GONNA FUCK SHIT UP. YOU READY? HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BITCH. #HILLARYISDONE

>More Creamer and Fovol yammering on and making implicating comments

this is just attention whoring now. Unless we get someone on Camera admitting they did what the others say they did it doesn't mean shit in the eyes of the law

>"Hillary Clinton campaign spokesman Glen Caplin declined to comment on the memo, calling the material "hacked by the Russian government and weaponized by WikiLeaks." Caplin declined to authenticate the memo, but he also did not dispute it."

I've been loving this. You know they'd love to say that the emails are fake, but no one dares risk it because it could potentially set up so many legal issues. That alone should tell people how true the emails really are.

you poor victim

Oh no I'm super fucking scared. Please do not hang me along with the millions of others you've threatened111!!! My worst fear is fat anime loving shutins!

YOU MOTHERFUCKES NEED TO CHECK THIS OUT

THEY CALLED BROCK AN "ELITIST RACIST".

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31909

>user gets cyberbullied and this is the best he can do to cope

How exactly was I cyber bullied? I wasn't aware that internet tough guy threats were something I was supposed to actually anguish over.

This should be fun to go with tomorrow's video

shouldn't you be crying to a counselor about your PTSD you delicate flower