Hillary leads among college-educated whites and whites making over $75,000 per year

Hillary leads among college-educated whites and whites making over $75,000 per year.

nytimes.com/2016/10/27/opinion/campaign-stops/the-great-democratic-inversion.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-left-region®ion=opinion-c-col-left-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region

why do dumb, poor people support trump?

So your saying Trump is better since other minorities making the same vastly vote for Trump instead of Hillary?

Well, who stands up for the little people?
Hillary doesn't. She will raise taxes on the rich a bit, but she won't give the uneducated Americans the jobs they once held.

So the middle class & the rich like trump

>WHY DO YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS PEASANTS SUPPORT TRUMP AND NOT US

>Linking an opinion piece from the New York Times

they can't think for themselves, they need welfare and still vote trump. because they want to feel superior racially, instant gratification without thinking of the future

> the jobs they once held.

robots "took" those jobs, m8

So, rich people vote Hillary? I guess a massive tax hike isnt in their agenda or plans. All they think about is getting their new iphone.

Good thing the majority in America make less then 25k year.

Because that "dumb poor people" has to suffer niggers, spicks and muslims

>democrats are supposedly for the middle class
>insults people making 75,000 a year

First of all, 75,000 a year isn't that bad for such a shit economy. Second, calling those people dumb and poor is not helping Hillary Clinton. The amount of mental gymnastics and hypocrisy you wrote in your statement makes me want to vote for Trump even more.

So Hillary leads among a small, shrinking, minority grouping of not-quiet-smart-enough-to-be-upper-class, middle class voters that DNC policies will continue to shrink?

Lol?

>college educated
Hi! I have a degree is lesbian studies and transgender empowerment. I would like to apply for assistant janitor at StarBucks. I am deeply in debt but the media thinks I'm smart enough to pay it off in 15 years by working for you. They also count my vote as superior to those poor slobs that took vocational education and now make more than me while having zero debt. Please, please hire me!

>Hillary leads among the minority

the median is is like $52000 a year.......

You know how much you must make to be in the top 1% worldwide?

Poor dumb people vote republican because deep down they believe that the lottery ticket in their hand will make them rich.

not alot, like 75k

"College educated" doesn't amount to much.

Because their jobs are taken by illegal aliens. You should be able to figure simple shit like this out on your own.

No replies from OP. Shill thread. Sage

Wowee the people who have been repeatedly ass fucked by globalists for half a century don't like a globalist

>it's a hillnigger thread

How can people who consider themselves educated use such an anti-intellectual argument? If you're so smart, why don't you look into why other smart and educated people support Trump? Didn't they teach you to think for yourself in college, instead of going along with groupthink?

bullshit. they already had robots everywhere they could. the previous jobs from my area (light truck manufacturing) are literally in mexico. and there are MORE jobs there at their new mexican plants

You can't expect us to trust this doctored horse shit anymore.

This
This is what people don't understand. Force low skill labor jobs back into america? Be prepared to be replaced by a machine.

On the other side of the coin, demand a 20$ minimum wage? Same deal bitch! Be prepared to be replaced by a machine.

$48,000

Because Mexicans are cheaper then robots. But Americans are much more expensive, what with the labor laws and such.

The dumb ones are the ones who'll answer truthfully to surveys/polls while the smart ones refrain because they don't want to get firebombed.

dumb americans can't even get on the job training because employers are forced to pay minimum wage. Which due to lack of skill, the employer is already wasting time and money on them to train them. So they just hire less people that can already do the job at a higher rate.

The problem is employers will never raise your wage if they don't have to. America has a rich history paying slave wages, such as old mining towns which didn't even use real money and kept workers in the poverty cycle.

(((whites)))

right, which is exactly why we need a political advocate who will protect our high standard of living.

one who will punish companies so bad for this shit that its cheaper to stay here.

the "dumb" and poor people know that hillary will not do this. trump has sworn that he will

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Free market, can't really fault them for maximizing profits.
What does baffle me is when the same people who are totally in favor of corporations making profits by any means then go and slam workers for attempting to raise their wages by any means other than "working harder".

This just proves that Trump supporters didn't waste their time getting a gender studies degree.

kek

Because Trump will have them killed, and will give them their jobs

Not really. There are other assembly line jobs that can't be automated. Ironically theyre just all filled by Asians on work visas.

well when your peers include a nigger from africa whose income is dirt and theres 2 billion of them, you'll be in the 1%