I really hate white people

i really hate white people

nigger

Albanianroach here. Me too, fellow roachkin.

>white people going extinct in your lifetime
>non-white guilt won't be a thing because white people wanted to go extinct

I really really hate shitskins

And we hate you too. You stay over there. We'll stay over here and all will be fine.

why?

They hate themselves too

I hate black people. I never say it to their faces, though, because I'm a pussy.

I just come here and spam it all over. I hate black people.

I bet you do Turkroach

Because we don't have our penis cut at birth and a higher IQ?

whites are objectively the best race of human

We hate you too. Now if you just stay in your part of the world and we stay in ours it'll all be fine.

You people have victimized the entire world that's why

You will probably destroy the world too

i feel inferior to them

>whites
>best race

A FUCKING ROACH

>i feel inferior to them
Don't be so harsh on yourself, it depends on which aspect.
But in most of them, you are, for sure.

But don't worry, I'm sure you are great at something :)

what are you talking about mate?

You are just jealous you worthless roach. Your greatest architectural landmark was made by white people, I get it. I'd feel the same way if I was a shitskin and my country's only draw was something made by another race.

I am a Native

Fuck whites

Your race is, but individuals can rise above the limitations of their race

well everyone hates white people, even white people hate white people

be proud of who you are. do your best, that's all anyone can do.

>tfw too smart to like white people

>native canadian
Oh, you're one of those 60 IQ alcoholics?

>i feel inferior to them
You do not need to.
Take pride in the eastern traditions.

>hate and despise white people
>yet also magnetically attracted people and and their prosperous civilizations

Explain this shit without coming to the conclusion that you are inferior, useless parasites, brown people.

you probably think people=their government. But it's not true, here at least.

But Turks are white... you hate yourself then?

White people are the alpha males of all races. You can talk as much shit behind their backs as you like, but when they step forward, everyone turns sheepish and submissive.

No wonder most of the world speaks a language invented by White people and was, up until the last century or so, largely controlled by whites.

it's ok. we understand.

My barber is Turkish. He drinks, goes clubbing, eats pork and doesn't pray. He's always cheerful, like a small child. He loves living here and shaving white males heads and beards. He's an honorary white. He also told me that I am very handsome last week (no homo)

I like white women though

Difficult to have pride when people cut your dick when you get born.

Its only your people fault, that they were not able to defend themselves against the europians. Why didnt you revolt later? Why did greeks fought against turks fornthey liberty? Why did russians fought mongols for centuries? Why did chechens fought russians? Youre worthless. Your people are worthless and they deserve being a minority with the pesrpective of being extinct.

>implying white people won't genocide the fuck out of minorities just like we always do

>crusades
>owning niggers
>the Jews
>the Jews again
>native Americans
>countless wars and genocides

How many times do we have to show our true power level for you to understand that the White man is the most vicious beast on the globe?

That's expected of you, savage.

stop dwelling on the past. that time is over, it is only going downhill.

>smelly chink thinking their opinion matters
go get dragged into an escalator you greasy cunt

shitalians are known to be angry degenerates though lol..

Hey man from an Armenian to a roach, don't feel bad man. Also you have goat-tier ayran. Perhaps literally.

I love white boys
they're so submissive and androgynous and happy to please
they make the best girls

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ GRINGO PUTO

I-I'm white guy and I a-agree with you
We just want peace and love Turk user not war

> Turks white
Pick one

Chinga tu madre, pinche pendejo.

that's right, you're not the only one who can speak wetback hahaha

meaning you want a taste of my dark meat.

>sl*v
>white

>Roach
Fucking Kek
>Not realizing are genies will be spiced with the niggers

I think you leaves should stop posting.

No problem, we hate you too roach

White people really hate you as well turkroach

Fpbp

Is it because they behead you in the streets of your own country?

I'm not Slavic I'm a burger like you and English and German blood no Slav in me.
But Slavs are definitely white definitely whiter than Italians and spaniards

white people have been nothing but awesome towards me, the Internet notwithstanding

i mean, sure, they've enslaved my race and conquered the whole world but who cares? my life is awesome

Fekkin Chippewa leaf.

Success breeds jealousy.

Stay mad roach.

>this flag

fellow kiwi has the right idea, individuals aren't defined by races, same goes for whites, just cause we're the best race doesn't mean we don't have shit cunts who make us look bad.

Same

k keep me posted

What is it bong? I'm white and blue-eyed russo-armenian. How can I affect my parents decision in coming to this cuck country at the age of 6?

"I really hate white people" the turkroach wrote out on his 20 year old desktop computer, he then picked a frog image from his folder of halal reaction images and posted it. The turkroach sat back and thought of a world without white people. The whole world could be just like Turkey. All of the sudden he heard a loud "ALLAH ACKBAR"! from the streets, followed by a ear piercing boom. Knocked unconscious he woke up minutes later in a pile of rubble. The afternoon terrorist attacks had never gotten this close to him before. His vision blurred, he saw a paki wearing a headscarf running towards him, followed by the sound of a gunshot. He fell to the ground, holding his stomach and he hobbled into a corner. He pulled out his wallet and began looking at pictures of Constantinople. "I am superior", he thought to himself. His Sup Forums post would hold his legacy, but little did he know his thread of quickly filling with replies contradicting his final statement.

Chippewa...that's the trouble with you leaf injuns, you were always so weak.
Here in Texas we had to fight the Comanche...THE FEKKIN COMANCHE!!
The most powerful light cavalry on the entire North America continent.
It wasn't until the six shot revolver came along that the Texans could even stand up to those bad fukkers.
The Comanche ruled west Texas right up to the 1840s.

This is a lie. Natives don't know how to use computers.

and this is how whites would lose. goodthing not everyone is like you

ITT: not realizing OP is using a VPN.