Anecdote for you

A professor at my uni, who lived in the USA his whole life, said that with utmost certainty, that Trump will win.

Just for your hopeless people out there.

Also, pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

primarymodel.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>almost

2000 election.

Now why would someone voluntarily move to Germany

What does the professor teach? I'm pretty sure I know who you're talking about.

Actually no, he was still right about 2000 since his model only predicts popular vote.

He was wrong in 1960, when the margin was razor thin anyway.

His model was retroactively applied to 1912 and worked every other time

>who lived in the USA his whole life
>moved to Germany of all places

But..... why?

I'm not even racist or particularly right wing. But part of me really wants Trump to win just so I can see the massive butthurt and freak out from SJWs and leftists.

>worked every other time

You do realize that working 50% of the time is useless in what is effectively a 2 candidate election, right?

Being wrong once in 100 years of elections is 50% of the time? Okay you greasy slav

Working every other time = working 50% of the time, doesn't it?

You should have worded it better if you wanted it to mean every time except for 1960.

pepik please

>let me correct you in your use of your mother tongue

Link?

the fuck did you just say about my country you obese faggot?

primarymodel.com/

>I'm not even racist or particularly right wing.

This is the tell for an identity crisis. You're anonymous no one cares.

t. ...woops almost got me there

Anything I want to say, and another outburst like that and I'll order your mother through a catalog and make her clean my toiler with my jizz still in her eye

>Working every other time = working 50% of the time, doesn't it?

It usually means every time which is not that time. The context gives the clue. An autism trap.

So the professor lived in the US and moved to Germany. I wonder if it is a she teaching women studies being offended by the fascist US campus environment just being a salty cunt

1960 also had some considerable influence from third parties and regional tensions, both of which are hard to generalize in a model.

So many of my relatives who live in California are voting for Trump.

Huge Trump signs everywhere a few bernie signs.

No Hillary signs.

California is going red bros

>yfw all the libs in California stay home cause they think they are confident they'll win