Xavier: Renegade Angel

So how hard should someone try to think about this shiw?

It's my most favorite show potentially ever but I'm not sure of I should take it as pure comedy with weird thoughtless bullshit or as actual philosophical material.

It's not a philosophical show, it's a wordplay show. If you're able to catch on to the nuances within the characters' statements and actions, then you're witnessing one of the best comedies ever written. "Having to watch it while high," is the layman's excuse of saying, "I don't know what it means so it must have some deep philosophical meaning like Evangelion, BvS, and Buddhism."

Also unrelated but Xavier should've had onscreen sex with a woman during the show
it bothers me that he is a virgin, he shouldn't be pure

He literally fucked his own mom, he ain't no virgin

EVERYONE! THERES A WOMAN BEING RAPED! A MAN IS RAPING A LADY!

How powerful is Xavier?
We see him get his ass kicked basically constantly, but that's only because he's a pussy who never fights back. If he actually tried to fight someone, how strong would he be?

Hes very uncoordinated so I doubt his one beefy arm will be too much trouble. The only thing I'd worry about is snake hand, but even then all you need to do is punch him in the eye groin and hes down. TASTE THE PAIN

If you love soup so much why don't you marry soup?

I would not be suprised if he was actually pretty powerful.
As incompetent as he is he literally can collapse reality wherever he goes when he wills it; while it's kind if a stretch I wouldn't be suprised of he could fight punch-the-universe level Superman or Mr. Mxlplxl, and other similar reality warpers and philosophical opponents like Mr. Nobody.

I hope this is some silly shitposter with a grudge against recent xavierposting trying to undermine public opinion by posing as an idiot child and insinuating that this is the xavier audience, and not legit.
Either way, dude weed xd is a cancer on this show. Xavier's philosophizing is a comedic character quirk. His mentor lied to and abused him constantly, his views are warped and narcissistic. The same kind of people the show makes fun of are missing the point and praising it because they don't pay attention to the dialogue.

Hey Sup Forums
Don't spend it all in one place

Xavier as a show is a direct mockery of these psychdellic satiric adult shows by making fun of how pretensious and self-righteous they are in their line of thinking and that's why it stood out.

Taking this show seriously is a meme meant to take the piss out of /r/ick and M'orty fans. Don't actually analyze it.

>should I take this as actual philosophical material.
If you are not a shitposter trying to make people hate Xavier (seriously it's been more than a week and everyone forgot about that meme already) and you are seriously asking this, let me give you a word of advice: the show was made to poke fun at people like you. That's what the creators outright said.
That doesn't mean it's thoughtless bullshit, far from it, but if you watch it because you want some self-masturbatory "philosophical development" you'd be better off watching weebs psychoanalyze Evangelion on YouTube.

He destroys the world at least once every episode, he is pretty powerful even if he doesn't intend to.
Xavier is the anti-christ if he was a New Age hippie hooked up on fakedeep spiritualism.

It's not that deep, but it is worth analyzing the themes of each episode since it's super good at sticking to them for the whole 10 minutes.

An example I like to use is the Squatopia episode that worked in the themes of fire, freedom, and parenthood/childbirth all under one roof.

Listen, we don't cotton to freaks around these parts, scram weirdo!

>I need some of that disease you guys invented

>Crack?

>The other one

>AIDs

>Thats the spice

>Xavier is literally the only thing Batman can't prepare somee bullshit against
>being unable to plan with him makes him feel weak just like he did when his parents died, causing him to break down
>Xavier tries to get him out of his slump but ultimately destroys gotham, killing everyone in it (including the bat family)
>he just tells a bawling Bruce in the middle of the wreckage that at least he can start a new life where nobody knows who he is as he rambles onwards

Just enjoy the wordplay and ease up off the deconstruction if you actually want to try to enjoy it.

I D O N T P O L Y C O T T O N T O C O P I N G T R O P E S
S O W H Y D O N T W E S P L I T

The show should've ended after the second episode

It did.

Your life should've ended at the second episode, diwad.

When are we getting more lore on Xavier's world?

Xavier doesn't sleep with any women because he's married to justice.

LOOKS LIKE I ALREADY DID. YOU'RE THE SAD FIGMENT OF MY TWISTED PSYCHES DIVIDEND. YOU'RE THE UN-ME. I'M THE REAL ME. YOU WANNA BE ME?

only a blind woman would marry him

Never friend, this chapter is closed.

>IT WAS YOU!
what did Xavier's Dad mean by this?

>Dad who did this?
>It was our son...
>I know it was arson dad, but who....

>Son, it was you who killed me.
>What kind of stupid name is "Yoohoo"? Well, when I find that demon, I shall slay him.. to death!
One of the few shows I watched within recent years that I had fun watching.

>xavierposting

I think I'd like that better than p ickle r ick

You decide; it's all up, to you.

>How dare you try to TAME DAME FLAME? Fire is a bastard who deserves to be shot in the back of the head for taking my parents. I will avenge my father.
>What about your mother?
>She knows what she did

Xavier is a funny show about bullshit cosmic mumbo jumbo thats dun to watch when youre high and its nor for everyone. You dont have to like it ironically, user.

Hey freak, we don't cotton to Xavier: Renegade Angel threads 'round these parts!

>themes of fire
is that really meaningful enough to be considered a theme?