twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

crab legs

What?

How is this political? Saged

Plastic bags are banned in my city

Plastic please I use them for my cats' shit

Looks like a real nigger to me.

You too?

paper if I need more to carry out recycling, plastic if low on dog shit bags or liners for the bathroom garbage can.

lol I bet it was for "environmental" reasons and they still allow cars and lawn mowers.

>implying i take the lane with the negro

Brown paper is my fetish, I like the way it feels

youtube.com/watch?v=PVPyHrPZbVM

elastic

Why is Bill Cosby working as a cashier? He must meet some pretty milfs/gilfs

Yeah it's the most retarded city in the country

rubber if you're going to fuck me in the butt, mr. cosby

>Not owning a dog

Boi you better pick up that bottle.

More like /s4s/.

nigguh ah aint takin no baygs muufuka das rite gimme mah fuken tree fiddy dolla or ah cum ere wit mah niggas an we cap yo ass ya heer fukin uncel tahm lookin sunufabitch gimme monee raight now

This. I had a nigger ring up two of my items twice. Again. And it was the same one that fucked up my PSN cards and ended up taking one home that I paid for.

I live in California. There is a measure which will require me to buy a reusable bag if it passes. The only thing I get is salmonella.

aren't meat, frozen things and veggies exempt from these bans?

I can't get paper bags in my stores anymore

I bring my own bags

>Paper or plastic?
Yes.

Had a good laugh
Checked

Does it have a lot of spics?

Fuck. I thought he was referring to cash (paper) or card (plastic), to which I was going to reply 'fucking cash, of course; I won't use the electronic jew, and cash keeps the mark of the beast at bay'.
When we need to be worrying about all physical cash being made obsolete, so that the government and their cronies control every financial transaction, I couldn't give a fuck what my bag is made of.

He looks like he is made of meat.

Rope, you dirty nigger.

Cotton

I think I'll have the rope today