Heathcliff and Stimpy are at a restaurant

Heathcliff and Stimpy are at a restaurant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DzEHtTe0j3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>well, life on the outside ain't what it used to be

What the fuck, that was unexpected. And it still wasn't funny. You could put literally any other cat there and the joke would be the same. Why does it have to be Stimpy?

>old
Auld

I actually like this one.
It seems like a looney tunes idea.
If wouldn't surprise me if they ripped it off from a sylvester or wile e coyote cartoon

Heathcliff isn't a comic about jokes. Weirdly. It's something else but I don't know what.

Will John K sue?

>the world's gone crazy and it ain't safe on the streets

The decision to use Stimpy is an odd one, because R&S hasn't been relevant in a long time. I would've used Garfield.

nice copyright infringement.

no one dares sue Heathcliff.

He probably got permission

I highly doubt it.

>It's a drag I know.

Right, because Gallagher totally got permission to use Mickey Mouse, Tony the Tiger, Big Bird, Garfield, Felix, the Alley Cats, and all the other instances of copyrighted characters suddenly showing up for no reason.

morning breath comics are my favorite

>there's only one place to go-ho

this feels like the setup to a (anti)joke

Because John K worked on the Dic show. Thats Why.

>I'm comin' home, oh yeah, I'm comin' home

Opening theme to Super Jail.

Speaking of, why don't I ever see threads about the 80's Heathcliff cartoon? The furry waifus alone would seemingly guarantee some amount of discussion about it. Too old for your average Sup Forums user, maybe?

More like "too banned for your average mod faggot"

For the uninitiated
youtube.com/watch?v=DzEHtTe0j3U

Gallagher does it again. Is catnip café for cats? Why are people eating there? Why is there a flock of birds inside the café? What does Stimpy have to do with any of this?

Pure genius

Newfag here. Have people actually been banned for Cleo threads?

Now I can't help but wonder what John K thinks of Heathcliff.

There's a mod that infamously deletes anything even remotely anthropomorphic, especially drawing requests. Even if it's 100% Sup Forums-related and oftentimes even if it's not close to lewd.

Don't they eventually euthanize stray dogs in the pound? Is Heathcliff promoting doggie genocide.

I never thought Ren and Stimpy would appear in a Heathcliff comic but well, here we are

>WELL I'M I WINNER

that's content usually only permitted in the Caturday threads... or in general.

Sup Forums mods in general do not allow furry content to be posted or discussed without swinging their balls around. (despite what you may or may not have been led to believe regarding Sup Forums's gay/furry leanings....

>Don't they eventually euthanize stray dogs in the pound? Is Heathcliff promoting doggie genocide.
It would be possibly the closest to in-character for Healthcliff a Gallagher strip has ever gotten since his run began.

God this shit's fascinating. It always gets like 90% of the way to a joke, but nothing happens. It's like some post Family Circus non-humor.

John K doesn't own those characters, Nickelodeon does.

Okay, this one's kinda funny. Not sensible chuckle level but, "Hmph" level. A solid "Hmph".

Modern Dadaism, but empty