Reading new52's flash, first flash book. What are some others I should read after this?

reading new52's flash, first flash book. What are some others I should read after this?
And new52 seems cool I guess, haven't touched rebirth yet

Other urls found in this thread:

corecommendedcomics.wikia.com/wiki/DC_New_52
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you looking for Flash specific recommendations? Or anything New52?

New 52 wise Ive also started Batman and robin. Have swamp thing and bat woman in the wings

Justice League Dark was good. Constantine was hit or miss. I didn't like the original Hellblazer, but I also didn't like Constantine, so I'm not sure what that says.

Nightwing was great until Grayson, in which it became a whole other level of amazing.

Red Hood and the Outlaws is pretty superb but I think it's hit or miss with a lot of people. I loved it.

Aquaman, Action Comics, Batgirl, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Batman/Superman, Earth 2, Midnighter

Have heard great things about the nightwing and redhood books, so those I will check out.
Justice league dark sounds pretty interesting too, will definitely try it out. I need a good sci fi fix so green lantern should help with that.

Loving the flash and batwomans art, fantastic stuff.

What're your favorite flash stories? Barry is pretty great

>What're your favorite flash stories? Barry is pretty great

All of the good Flash stories star Wally West as The Flash. He's the Flash in the JL Cartoon if you're familiar with that.

Yeah I know of wally, and the love he gets. Haven't read any of him though, what's good?

whatever you do just skip Trinity War

it's a clusterfuck

Okay no Trinity war, will keep this in mind.

Ignore this user. JLD, Batgirl and red hood are all thrash.

Batgirl seemed good at first cuz she's like hot and a bat.

But then I saw people saying things about it like 'millennial' and 'modern girl'

What is the essential new 52?

Swamp Thing, Animal Man, Demon Knights, Amethyst, Dial H, O.M.A.C, All Star Western.

Morrison Action Comics, Flash, Lemire Green Arrow, Wonder Woman, Batman, later Catwoman.

Johns GL but it's a continuation of pre 52 run which is a bulky but comfy read.

JLD is trash, read the classics if you want to experience DC magic. It's worth it.

Depends what you want to read. Nothing is essential to rebirth other than say Jess and Baz origins and the tail end of superman for superdad and Jon.

Nu52 red hood? superb? are you fucking retarded? That run was one of the reason people fucking HATE the new 52. objectively terrible.
Retconned all the good parts of Red Hood's origin, starfire was only good for spreading her tits on cover art, it was advertise as them being "not friends, not a team, just some outlaws" yet we got nothing like that.

Maybe Red Hood/Arsenal is okay, Rebirth RHatO is 100 times better than new52 run.

Yeah, Started green lantern but need to dig back into the pre 52 stuff to really grasp it.

Flash is fantastic so far.
Want to try green arrow, have also heard bad things about the start of that.

Very interested in the weirder side, dc magic and dark shit. So thanks for those recs.

It's not New 52 stuff at all, in fact it's immediately post-Crisis On Infinite Earths. That being said, read The Flash v. 2 (series starts in 1987) #19 and then keep reading until the end of Geoff Johns' run. You've got very good runs from William Messner-Loebs, Mark Waid, Grant Morrison/Mark Millar, and the aforementioned Johns. A lot of groundwork for the overall mythos of the Flash is done in this volume.

Starfires tits are objectively cool. But don't think they can sustain an entire book, though I have been wrong before.

Very, very cool to know, thank you

Essential/Good reads:
>Batman
>Batman and Robin
>Superman/Wonderwoman
>JL
>last few volumes of Superman (essential but still terrible)
>Aquaman
>Nightwing/grayson
>

Things to avoid:
>Teen Titans
>Deathstroke
>Red Hood
> first half of action comics run

kinda a lazy list, but do a bit of research yourself, see if you can find someone with similar tastes to you and see what they like

If you're new to comics, skip the new 52 entirely. Not only is Rebirth almost entirely good, most of the stories call back to other classic DC comics, so in reading it, you'll actually learn a lot about the DCU.

the first issue was kinda weird how her boobs were the focus, but if i wanted to look at big starfire tiddies i'd just look them up on the internet

terrible series really

Not really new to comics just haven't religiously read any hero books in about 5-6 years

corecommendedcomics.wikia.com/wiki/DC_New_52

Don't listen to this shitposter Rebirth Flash ducks. Read his older comics.

Everything about constintine in the new 52 was trash
JLD was good aside from him though

Ignore this user. Rebirth is shit, unless you're new to comics.