Sup Forums B-T-F-O; Sally Kohn defines 'political correctness'

youtu.be/SbRiAeKBJ2U

Get absolutely 100% fucked, droomphkins. Eat shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/09/17/sally-kohn-its-good-if-conservatives-feel-unable-to-speak-on-campus/
youtube.com/watch?v=RyC0GbsEKIA
vimeo.com/channels/1055902
washingtonpost.com/opinions/im-gay-i-want-my-kid-to-be-gay-too/2015/02/19/eba697c2-b847-11e4-aa05-1ce812b3fdd2_story.html?utm_term=.d51c38f52ecf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf I'm politically correct now?

Checkmate, racists.

lel from the author of

>“Feelings are valid,” she said, according to Stroup. “I’m never going to argue with people’s feelings.”

>Kohn also said it’s a good thing if conservatives feel unable to express their views for fear of encountering hostility from their peers or professors. “If they feel like they can no longer speak against positive social change, good.”

>dailycaller.com/2016/09/17/sally-kohn-its-good-if-conservatives-feel-unable-to-speak-on-campus/

Why am I seeing so much of this cunt now?

((Kohn))
Sure thing goi

Who is this random cunt?

Really made me think

ooo a dike says words. never heard of sally. is this a pathetic attempt at academic bullying? if black science man isnt enough why would this bitch be enough

That's a pretty difficult to refuse answer. But like all progressive statements it only works when you apply their specific definitions of 'correct' and are deaf to the other side of the story.

Political correctness is a State and media creation. It is not manners or morals designed to ensure order. It is manners and morals designed to push an agenda.

Always remember: preservation of the good, refinement of the mediocre and expulsion of the bad; this is what it means to be Conservative.

Progressives dismantle and destroy without a single thought. Their 'good' is the future, their 'bad' the past. Under such aimless thinking everything is mediocre.

Sure thing

>a a white man... wealthy white man.... white straight man

No More please, I'm begging you. I am getting so sick and tired of being Blown The Fuck Out all the time. Everyday I'm BTFO, when I'm on the toilet I'm BTFO. Hell when I make Dank OC to BTFO CTR Shills and Trumptards, I still end up getting BTFO.

Why more BTFO, Why?

No more I say. No more BTFO

I want to punch this fellah so fuckin' much.

Sup Forums has a secret boner for it(?)
But pshhht, don't tell anyone.

>If youre privileged equality feels like oppression.

Boy if that doesnt just sum up modern feminism perfectly I dont know what else does. Thank you for exposing feminism Sally.

I want to rape him so he has something to cry about.

after goldman sachs and lehman brothers screwing over the world who cares what jews think

a fart in the wind

Drumpf is pronounced Trump.

explain

I thought that it was a gay dude

And no, she(he) is wrong, political correctness is not about the respect.
Political correctness is about not being able to speak your mind.
Currently MY OPINION, i'am not trying to set it out as a fact, its my opinion. That trannies should use the bathrooms based on whenever or not they are physically male or female not how they feel.

But too bad, I can't say it in public because if I did my life would be ruined I wouldn't get any job, ever and would be treated as an outcast.
All that because I had different OPINION that didn't fit their agenda...

>queer folk

(((GOY)))

nice trips

I say, we riot

>666
>Moloch
I beseech you, demon.

Her whole existence consists of getting BTFO by her betters.

Is that Steve-O

Also why does her hair grow on her forehead

What does the guy pictured have anything to do with politics. I mean Fantastic Four movie sucked but shouldn't that get discussed on Sup Forums?

this cunt is just shapiro fodder

Forgot your proxy

who?

If that's her definition of "political correctness," she speaks a language other than English. It sounds like English, but the meanings are different, so it's not really English.

>feelings are valid

Where is the proof

>forgot to switch from LTE to wi-fi
FTFY

smug piece of shit that i'd like to punch in the throat.

Crowder invited her to a debate and she got steamrolled because liberals are fucking lazy because they think their feel good morality will trump anything that comes their way.

Notice how all these self proclaimed "jewish" media liberals don't know the first thing about their own religion. fucking scum that hide behind a religious label because it's convenient for them without knowing anything about it. lmao.

>(((( SALLY KOHN ))))

KIKE PUNKS FUCK OFF!

hold a match to ur butthole bcuz ur gaslighting

Fucking hell, have you ever seen such a punchable face?

Had to stop watching the second time she smirked like that. How up herself can one woman be?

>minority and wominz wer opressd :Cc
>now we are allowed to enforce rules upon white men and opress them >:D
Fucking lefties are disguisting, I am repulsed every time they open their mouths.
Why do they have to be like this? Why do they hate freedom? Why do they have to oppress in order to get ahead?

Exactly as it sounds. Drumpf is pronounced Trump. When Trump's grandfather anglicized it the spelling was changed, but the pronunciation has always been Trump.

She says it says political correct to lynch black then goes on to say political correctness is a good thing.

PREDICTION.

After Trump wins this stupid bitch grows her hair out, marries a numale and has a few kids. She fades into obscurity, becomes morbidly obese and dies eating cheese.

Genuinely weird how these people can't see how fascist their views really are

>How the cool kids are voting
Is there a worse political commentator than this Jewish SJW bitch?

>the truth offends me
>if you offend me, then clearly you're not treating me with basic respect and dignity
>treating people with basic respect and dignity is good
>therefore punishing those who speak truths that offend people is good
Brilliant fucking argument.

Political correctness is state enforced hatred of white males.

It's called doublespeak.

It's shows how ingrained the narrative is and how valuable it is to their mental well being.

She will be the first to hang.

Sally in the debate:
>B-but muh progressive Sharia! M-muh progressive muslims!

It was absolutely embarassing and I'm certain that everybody watching was laughing.

Only one way for CTR to avoid their trial

The Jew speaks truth.

Stop calling totalitarianism "fascism", user.

KOHN

KHAN

COHEN

COHANIM

CAUEN

COEN

KUHN

JEWS
E
W
S

Verbal diarrhea.
First comment on vid is kekworthy

you're both full of shit

"political correctness" is insulating liberals from their own BAD ideas

you can hide but you can't run

Don't know why but it gets me every time lel.

Night lads.

Daily reminder to watch Threads.

It's a great opportunistic redpill to any gfs that are suddenly spooked by Hillary vs Russia. Wrap them in a blanket and show them an all out nuclear war, then cheer them up with les Deplorables videos.

Trust me.

vimeo.com/channels/1055902

who the fuck is this lesbian (male)

and liberals can't hide forever

the truth is the truth, whether it offends your stupid ass or not

This fat, butch, bitch needs to get grabbed by the pussy.

This bitch is so dumb. Holy fuck.
Why are innocent Christians being slaughtered by ISIS but people like this aren't?

>(((kohn)))

Who'd of guessed?

>sally
...you're telling me this isn't a man?

Never seen a dude named sally before

stop pushing your own balls you fat smug kike dyke. we are not interested in your self publicity

Kek, a fucking shill btfo's himself

>political correctness is the idea that we should all treat each other respectfully

That's not political correctness at all, that's the completely opposite of political correctness you dumb cunt

The irony of her definition is that she uses political correctness to hide what it actually does, and that is to constraint a controversy to certain point of view. Political correctness is a underhanded technique to control a conversation by influencing how things are viewed. The person who says what is politically correct is the one that controls the entire conversation. The person who dictates how certain subjects are phrased controls the impact of the others sides rhetoric. Political correctness is about limiting the opposition's dramatic effect and persuasivness. It's about stopping them from speaking passionately and by effect dull whatever point that makes it through.

Political correctness is not politeness or respect when dealing with other people, that's called civility, manners, common decency. And those things have been around long long before PC was said.

Political correctness is to liberalism what dog whistling is to racist. It just a sly way to manipulate the controversy in favor of your own view.

>"DEMS R DA REAL FASCISTS!!!!111"

lol fuck off queer.

I love liberty and equality a little more than most people here, and I agree with her in this case, however she fails to address how political correctness is weaponized in a way that jeopardizes these very ideals. I don't know much about her work, but I suspect that she doesn't even respect these values when addressing her political opponents. But of course around here that is common knowledge. I would however like to hear why treating people and cultures with the same respect you'd expect those who address yourself and your own, at least when feasible, is a bad thing.

fuck off spic

Sally looks just like the bottom of an average foot.
Amazing!

The still born ending is a nice touch. 10/10 would show friends.
10 ft higher my wet back friend.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/im-gay-i-want-my-kid-to-be-gay-too/2015/02/19/eba697c2-b847-11e4-aa05-1ce812b3fdd2_story.html?utm_term=.d51c38f52ecf

>Political correctness is the "radical" idea that we should treat everyone with respect and decency.

But that's wrong you stupid dyke.

>political correctness is the idea that everyone should treat each other respectfully
>feminism is the idea that everyone's equal and we should treat each other with respect
>[my ideology] is the idea that everyone should be treated with respect and fairness

So RADICAL! wow! I hope the FBI doesn't arrest me for my DANGEROUS statements

Because politics is war, faggot. I am attempting to save the world everytime I call my opponent a kike nigger-lover.

Polite in the context of ideologies is stupid as all hell.

>not even violently enforced
lel

george michael is funny, when is the new season of arrested development coming out?

Her daughter is going to grow up to hate her fucking guts.

Gonna need to see a source for that one user