youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-E107oPUKZk26961
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LXZ0D4_QKWY
youtube.com/watch?v=p2kdVJrUGTo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_activities_of_the_Koch_brothers
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-E107oPUKZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't want to do this, Hillary. Admit your faults or die.

Does he lift or something? He looks really stocky.

Someone please photoshop Alex's thicc face into a Space Marine power armor

super male vitality from infowars.com

post the original one

Typical Texan ready at any moment to open up a boot shop in your ass

BUMP for justice

You left me no choice Mrs. Clinton.

He looks so american.

this. i got it a month ago and I can already feel my male vitality is up 30%.

>Italy
>saves thumbnail

confirmed nigger.

I think even Superman can't win a fight with Alex after taking his brain force and man vitality. He is unstoppable.

Only Hulk could resist some time.

Do this.

DAHNALD

I like Alex Jones he seems really Welsh. Like I would see him on a night out doing coke with the other 50-somethings.

Shit makes me get really angry really easily

It certainly works though. It's not just snake oil.

4 u

Where is this picture from? Link to the original?

>Does he lift or something?

He's a big guy.

DON"T MAKE ME DO IT HILLARY

>You're going to have to go through us to get to Dahnald, hillary.

>All of us...

Khaaa-Meeeh-Haaa-Meee-

He's too fast!

>N-NANIIII!?

dahland

youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

Oh no! Is that a fusion?!!

can someone shop this pic with chloe moretz head on his body

WICKED DEVIL!!!!!!!
ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Save the West from Cultural Marxism! Vote Donald J. Trump November 8th 2016!
Watch: m.youtube.com/watch?v=-E107oPUKZk26961

ALEX ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!
HERE

MAKE ANIME GREAT AGAIN

Why does he always wear shirts that are two sizes too small for him? I feel embarrassed for him, you can see his man-tits.

based alex is going super saiyan come november 8th, 24hr broadcast should be fun

I will give you the real answer, Jones was a body builder back in the day.

you alright there buddy?

The documents, Hillary. Give them to me.

H-he's fast!

something occurred to me

our women love your accents, do yours love american accents?

we should do an exchange student program but with guys looking to party for a month

also have you ever fucking seen rain or do you just have to look it up online & try to imagine

those are pectoral muscles you twiggy numale

> do yours love american accents?
kek not really, at least in my experience. Most women and indeed most people here see Americans as loud crass and arrogant

> we should do an exchange student program
desu i find cute girls with american accents cute as fuck :^)

> also have you ever fucking seen rain or do you just have to look it up online & try to imagine
I live in QLD, our summers are basically fucking STORMS and hail storms

Snow is something i have never ever seen though

H-HAYAI

Jones, stay outta my way. I've got my own scoah to settle with hillaree

He just seems so lonely in that image.

I'm gonna deck that crooked bitch!

TAKE THAT GLOBALIST SCUM

Underrated, great pic that needs a shop.
THE EMPEROR PROTECTS!

it's high noon...

he is welsh

Is this fag supposed to be intimidating? I'm voting for Hillary 4 times now

serious question. don't you guys feel that it's a bit weird that he promotes these kinds of products when he's essentially just a journalist?

it's nice to see an alex thread every once in a while

alex jones is a shill

youtube.com/watch?v=LXZ0D4_QKWY skip to about 1:40

Is..is this a new meme?

if anything i'd buy some super male vitality and brain force just to keep as a conversation piece and memes

>journalist
kek. he gets his checks from the kock brothers

He's not really a journalist. This is by far the most politically aligned he's ever been. He used to shit on everyone.

That said, he's always been big on healthy, clean living. He despises GMOs and the shit in the water supply. Before this election, it wasn't uncommon for him to spend a majority of a show talking about fluoride in the water or estrogen in whatever. This last year and a half has been a real change in his programming and while it's neat I hope he goes back to moonbat Alex afterwards. I treat it as satire and enjoy it far more than Stern. I cancelled Sirius when he came out with his app.

Some anons claim that the vitality drops works. Then again so does being tough and pushing though being tired, lazy. I don't need ERBS to have the motivation to get off my ass and go take leaves even though I've been working all day. I've got a natural treatment for that: OCD.

Looks like we've won

>saving thumbnails
Fucking lazy italians

can you red pill me on the koch brothers ive been hearing it a lot recently and i have no idea

holy shit that pic is cringe

They are just a boogeyman the left constantly brings up.

there needs to be text to Alex speech desu

billionaires who buy republican lawmakers. Spend about $100 million per election on senators, governors, house reps to protect their fracking and coal industry among others.

The right cries about George Soros spending 20 million but ust pretends like republicans aren't just as corrupt if not more

wicked witch

youtube.com/watch?v=p2kdVJrUGTo

five seconds of googling and zero 'conspiracy theories'

>The political activities of the Koch brothers include the financial and political influence of Charles G. and David H. Koch on United States politics. This influence is seen both directly and indirectly via various political and public policy organizations supported by the Koch brothers.[1][2][3]

>The Koch brothers are the sons of Fred C. Koch, who founded Koch Industries, the second-largest privately held company in the United States, of which they own 84%.[4] Having bought out two other brothers' interests, they remain in control of the family business, the fortune which they inherited from their father, and the Koch family foundations.

>The brothers have made significant financial contributions to libertarian and conservative think tanks and campaigns. Their network of groups pledging to spend $889 million from 2009-2016 and its infrastructure has been said (by Politico) to rival "that of the Republican National Committee."[5] They actively fund and support organizations that contribute significantly to Republican candidates, and in particular that lobby against efforts to expand government's role in health care and combat global warming.[6] By 2010, they had donated more than $100 million to dozens of free-market and advocacy organizations.[6]

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_activities_of_the_Koch_brothers

>fracking and coal industry
>a big deal

are you high? we are paying 113 billion dollars every year NOT doing anything about illegal immigrants, and you care about......coal lobbyists!?

>Their network of groups pledging to spend $889 million from 2009-2016

not even a billion dollars? why are we comparing them with soros again?

So this is the new Tedposting? Outstanding.

Save the West from Cultural Marxism! Vote Donald J. Trump November 8th 2016!
Watch: m.youtube.com/watch?v=-E107oPUKZk

So blatant corruption is a-ok now? What happened to #draintheswamp? I'm voting for Hillary 6 times now

how do we know soros and clinton really want to start ww3 like alex says

ive recently checked out more of his content and im skeptical

>Tough Texan
Nice try faggot, now wear your cowboy boots and hat tonight when tyrone comes over to fuck you

My pride can't let you live, Hillary
Bankai

favorite meme of 2016