3 seasons later

>3 seasons later
>Morty is STILL obsessed with Jessica

Is this going to go anywhere? I mean they barely even talked to each other, yet Morty treats her like his destined chosen one who reigns above humanity. Where are they going with this?

Morty isn't obessed with Jessica. It's just a gimmick for writers to create a zany love interest. It's the same with other teenage shows where the protag still tries to hang with that particular girl even if he went through a lot of things. Cartoons doesn't work as in real life.

That Morty is still a horny teenager who has gone on so many adventures that could have killed him that he's become a much horny stressed out teenager

High school crush is the worst

Why doesn't he use Rick's portal gun to rape Jessica's from other realities and sneer at his reality's Jessica afterwards?

Jessica's feet

>Is this going to go anywhere?
There's already a deleted scene from season 3 on youtube called Jessica's Death and Rick in visible in the thumbnail, so yeah. I'd assume it goes somewhere.

Morty's going to get laid by the end of the season isn't he?

Didn't Jessica get blacked?
Didn't know Morty was so low he'd plow a whore like that.

Morty will just use Jessica as a breeding sow.

Morty's going to be the new Rick and Jessica will give birth to the new Beth.

>Didn't Jessica get blacked?
I thought they broke up.

It's a first crush, and Morty is an introverted weirdo who can't let go, nor work up the guts to talk to her.

From my impression they are making his crush on Jessica be a repetition of Jerry's crush on Beth. The whole loser pining for a hot girl out of his league, and somehow capturing her heart. Morty if far to fixated on her for it to be meaningless.

Morty impregnating Jessica during the show confirmed?

And than Morty takes up drinking and takes Jessica on an adventure which ends with Jessica going into labor.

user, we all had a Jessica.
Well all of us that weren't alpha.

Didn't you ever have a crush on anyone when you went to school?

I figured the crush was just there to represent the normal teenager life that Rick is constantly yanking Morty away from. They may do more with it but I doubt they had any grand plan for it from the beginning

Morty is his father's son; it's not even sexual with that motherfucker, he's emotionally attached to that blonde, horse-cutting shrew. And Jessica is probably a huge bitch like Beth.

Jessica is dumb and nicer or the disparity is smaller in comparison to Beth and Jerry.

I'm gonna be 30 this year and i still have a crush on a girl from high school.

t. /r9k/ cross poster

The fuck is wrong with you. She is like an MJ/Gwen hybrid. No fucking wonder Morty can't quit her.

It was just a throw back joke.

t. normie sightseer

I was the alpha. Still am.

a stupid faggot who can't into memes

>3 seasons and no foot fetish/tickling fetish content with either Summer or Jennifer

Dan Harmon is a useless drunk

We got that Twitter teaser though.

Then why are you here?

Morticha (R63 Morty) got her Jessica.

So did evil morty (art from one of the artists of the show).

How much time has passed in the show though? Isn't everybody still the same age?

Wrong

you never been in love do you OP?

It's not unrealistic. I mean, I haven't been able to look at another person romantically because of a girl I first met 6 and last saw 5 years ago.

That sounds like you really need to find a way to move on. That said, getting too attached to someone can definitely be a problem and is pretty common.

>That sounds like you really need to find a way to move on.

I know it doesn't do me any good but it is what it is.

I'm not quite in your situation but I understand the feeling. Best I can say, change something about your life, meet new people, force yourself to do new things. At this point you more likely feel the way you do out of habit rather than any other reason so you need to change the way you think and see things.

>Morty has a morphizer
>Uses it on his dick like Summer on her tits
>Fucks Jessica into submission with monster penis

She has the hairstyle of a constipated bitch.

He literally had sex with a robot designed for sex, and she has no redeeming qualities.

morty's been laid at least once right?

i may be thinking of the two girls in snuffle's dream
and the sex-bot too but that doesn't really count

It's season 3, what did you expect?
Quality?