Marvel iconic couples?

BoosterXTed, supermanxLois, Batman and Catwoman, WondyxSteve, CarolxHal, AquamanxMera, WallyxLinda, barryxIris, Black Canary and green Arrow, Hawkman and hawkgirl, DickxStarfirexBatgirl..Why doesn't marvel have any iconic couples?

Fuck off

LukexDanny
ScottxJeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaan
PeterxMJ
Reed and Susan

0/10 trollbait, would not post again

CarolxJess

Ted Kord fucking killed himself
What a fucking looser tbqh

Luke and Danny aren't for homoerotic love.

Scott is a slut. He deserves to be with Emma

>Scott is a slut.
Jean used to make out with Logan while she was with Scott and flat out asked him to fuck her during Morrison's X-Men when Scott was traumatized by Apocalypse. Logan didn't fuck her because he knew it would be a shit move. Jean is the only slut of the relationship.

Scott had an affair around that time. Hell he left his wife Maddie to be with Jean when he found out she was alive.

They both utter sluts.

Magik & Colossus are best couple.

>Forgetting Harley/Ivy

What a faggot

>Scott had an affair around that time.
Because Emma took advantage of Scott. He was in his most vulnerable moment and she was supposed to be his therapist.

Jean? She had no excuses. And never had excuses and was always double-timing Scott anyway. One of the biggest sluts in the MU.

Jean a shit

Beast and Wonder Man
Spidey and Human Torch

Is Teddy all right?

I know Ant-Man and wasp is the iconic couple but I like Tigra and Pym.

Doesn't help that they have a kid together.

Scott fucked Iron Fist's bitch who was Jean's roommate immediately after assuming she died because half the X-Men disappeared after a Magneto fight. Had no evidence she was dead or anything but immediately moved on.

At least he thought she was dead.

Jean would make out with Logan knowing pretty well that Scott was alive. And she was never called out on it.

Any way you look at it, Jean will always be worse than Scott.

Remember when Marvel was based enough to feature duck on human sex

Hank Pym and Ultron is iconic AF. Too bad synergy ruined it.

>pic
Source?

Also, MichealxTed ought to be canon, if only because bromance shit is cringey as fuck, and makes it look like both are in serious denial.

Romantic:
>Reed and Sue
>Scott and Jean
>Peter and Mary Jane
>Creel and Titania
>Quicksilver and Wanda

Buddies:
>Thor and Bill
>Nova and Spacelord
>Groot and Rocket
>Steve and Falcon
>Spidey and Torch

Is there more?

>no iconic couples

Wrong.

They better be very gay in the new movie. Them and Luke/Danny or Danny/Matt will usher in the new age of #progressive supergaykino

Thats because Harley x Joker is more iconic

Thanks to the movie, before that Harley/Ivy was more iconic

They aren't even marvel dumbass

Can I say with all honesty that I wouldn't mind if Clint and Hank got together? Because I honestly think that Pym actually deserves to be with someone that appreciates him.

I hate Boostle. I hate it because that's all Ted and Booster are now. Just two parts of a fujoshit's Frankenstein.

Harley was literally created for the Joker
Joker x Harley has more normie fans and Harley x Ivy isn't even canon in the main DC universe

Since BTAS HarleyxJoker have lost relevancy to the fans while Harley/Ivy have gained since Harley/Ivy have had more good stories their credit. It is after the Squad movie that HarleyxJoker have gained refound popularity and that its by removing everything that made that pairing what it is in the first place

Doesn't matter, Harley x Joker will always be more iconic simply because Joker will always be connected to Harley since her origin and character revolve around him

DC characters have always had carefully placed smokescreen "girlfriends" to cover for the NAMBLA-tier shit their heroes have engaged with over the years.
All those boys who got to be sidekicks, none of them closely related to the hero, because incest/shota is just too far...

>CatwomanxBatman
Anyone giving this more than a year is a fool. Iconic my ass.

>Spidey and Human Torch

Bruce Wayne's NotSoGood, VeryBadElseworld 2.

Harley's character also revolves around Ivy, her whole immunity to poisons and toxins and peak human stuff cames from the elixir that Ivy gave her

>deleted
>dead
>alternate universe only
>yeah okay
>man who even knows what is going on with them any more

That's why Superman is dope. He just fucked his hot cousin like a regular dude from Kansas

>Injustice
Oh. Well that kinda knocked out all the enthusiasm I had.

Not to the extent of her entire origin story, character arc, and clown schtick come from Joker
Harley x Ivy may have more fans (and it doesn't really), but it's not as significant as Harley x Joker in any way

If modern Magik is not really Colossus' sister, does that mean it's finally going to be acceptable for readers?

>Why doesn't marvel have any iconic couples?

Why are you lying to us all, user?

>character arc

Dude, her whole character arc comes from the fact that Ivy tells her repeatedly to stich Joker. Her whole doubt comes from the fact that Ivy is actually a good friend to her and she makes her doubt of what Joker is doing is good for her

>Harley x Ivy may have more fans (and it doesn't really)

Harley/Ivy had more fans than you realize. They are iconic

Has Booster showed up since Rebirth? Since Convergence?
Where's my Blue and Gold movie?

Harley/Ivy have more fans than Sue/reed

>Creel and Titania
>Quicksilver and Wanda
>Nova and Spacelord
>Groot and Rocket
>Steve and Falcon

None of these are iconic.

Her character arc doesn't fucking revolve around Ivy, Ivy is a part of it but not the main part, which is her breaking away from the cycle of abuse from the Joker
Normies and cartoonfags into Harley x Joker outnumber the amount of yurifags and tumblr bitches who like Harley x Ivy.
Iconic doesn't mean the same as popular either

>, which is her breaking away from the cycle of abuse from the Joker

Who gave Harley the idea to break away from Joker's abuse in the first place? It was Ivy. Ivy is as much important character to Harley as Joker is

Normies and cartoonfags also are into Harley/Ivy, it was the cartoon that created Harley/Ivy for Christ sake. I mean why else did the Bombshells kiss got as much attention as it got?

We will have to wait for Brevoort to retire before we can see the best Marvel couple again.

At least the MCU is going to deliver.

DC is making an active effort to bring all their iconic couples back together right now
Meanwhile Marvel has stopped doing Fantastic Four so no Sue and Reed, has the X-Men getting fucked by the Inhumans, and has ruined most of it's characters with bad writing and legacy characters

>Best Marvel couple
>When Wanda cucked Vision with Wonder Man time and time again.

Busiek and Remender were mistakes that Brevoort allowed to happen.

None did more damage than Byrne.

Anyway, this sad historic prevents them from being a truly good pair. I mean, if your wife makes out with your "Chad brother" every chance she gets, then you are not a good couple.

>None did more damage than Byrne.
I dunno, user. Bendis is the one who wrote Disassembled.

Yes please

At this point, you probably need some kind of massive retcons to their history to fix this. Fortunately, Waid set Vision up as having access to a time machine.

>leaving out Arthur and Mera

>DC is making an active effort to bring all their iconic couples back together right now
With the notable exception of Carol and Hal, because Venditti still has those pictures of Didio sexually assaulting a bat.

>PeterxMJ
NEVER EVER

literally only one top tier couple in Marvel and you got it wrong

She was great to him, and to the kids.

God, I need to re-read avenger academy. I loved that book so much

This
Scott and Emma are great together
Jean's problem is that she's either extremely boring or evil all the time, neither of which make for a good pairing with Scott

DELETE!

Wonderman and Vision are the same person. I understand the confusion. Especially when Vision deletes his emotions

>"Top-tier" and "great together"
>When Emma chose to cheat on Scott out of nowhere.
Man, the MU women are big on cucking, aren't they?

he is going to die after Michael banish

aquamanxmera is there in op post

>Wonderman and Vision are the same person
This is the bullshit excuse that Byrne and Busiek use to make Wonder Man/Wanda more acceptable.

"Hey, the Holywood Chad and the introspect stoic robot are actually the same guy!"

Uncharacteristic shitty writing from Busiek.

wasn't Vision always based on Wonder Man's brain patterns? It was the way to save him

Yes, but they clearly are not the same person, having completely different personalities and everything.

but they have the same taste in women, music and boose.

But they are different people, with radically different personalities. Justifying Wanda double-timing the two because "they are the same lol" when any idiot can see that they are NOT the same is shitty writing.

Simon was dead at the time, you can't cuck a dead person.

Also, Marvel does this weird thing with copying brains. Ultron and Pym are the same person by having the same brain, but they do different things. Vision and Simon are closer than most others, like Alkema and Mockingbird or Jocasta and Jan

Wasn't that by bendis?

Yes.

Canon nonetheless.

Never!

Wonderman obviously WANTS to be "Hollywood Chad" but depending on who's writing him, he's more "pathetic beta-orbiter" or "stalker who just won't take 'no' for an answer".

And these are the ways people write him when they genuinely want us to sympathize with him, want us to want him and Wanda to be together.

>but they have the same taste in women, music and boose.

Originally the only thing they had in common was both liking Wanda. Which they had in common with most of the other male Avengers.

The other 'shared tastes' were added by Busiek, trying to make them more similar. But one is an extrovert, one is an introvert. Any plot that bases itself on "they're the same" is retarded because they're so different.

Only the best stories become canon. Ergo, bendis can't be canon.

Bendis still sells....don't ask me how

Way more people know about Peter Parker and MJ or Scott and Jean than fucking Booster and Ted, Wonder Woman and Steve (except maybe now), Aquaman and Mera or fucking Hawkman and Hawkgirl

I highly doubt this is normie knowledge

So does mcdonalds.

Well, not Iconic, but a couple of buddy teams I like from Marvel:
>Headsman and O'Grady Ant-Man
>Deadpool and Cable
>Venus and the Uranian
>Human Robot and Gorilla Man
>Swordsman and Joystick

BuckyxSteve

>BoosterXTed
fucking fujoshits I swear

this and MJ/Spider-man